Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #256
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
In all this bloviating, you still fail to address the contention that you made about mispronouncing a word is worse than dishonesty. It isn't.

Is your stupid-ass actually arguing that Odumbo used the word "corpse" correctly when he said "corpse-men", you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

"Corpse-men" are not "corpsman"; yet, you and your penny-ante ilk want to parse words when discussing words and terms that equate to a "fee free education", you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Did I say he was not honorable? No. I said he is not presidential. I think Mother Theresa was one of the most honorable people I have shared the earth with, but I would never have voted for her. You confuse things too easily.

Yes, I want to talk about qualifications and experience. What do YOU think should matter? Trump's hair and abrasiveness? Carson's surgery skills? Cruz' bombastic ego? Clinton's arrogance and lies? If experience and qualifications do not matter, why not? Note, I never said they are the only things that matter.

I have asked you before when you blither on that I am racist: what race am I? You guessed Caucasian, and I told you no. You still have two more guesses that I will answer completely truthfully. So what race am I?

And I see you ignored the Washington question, so I assume you must be bigoted against white Virginians. Your list of groups you hate is growing rather long.
There was that time you accidentally and inexplicably included a Vietnamese name in your post, Old-THUMPER -- which, btw, you almost as quickly deleted. You really shouldn't drink when you post, Old-THUMPER. Furthermore, Old-THUMPER, you would still be the liar trying to promulgate a discredited Politico story.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:29 PM   #257
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO facts just fuck you up sperm bank. Go back to your reach around club maybe you can find support for your ignorance there. Or you can look up Nemaha uplift by Marvin P Carlson Or Nemaha Mountains Moore and Haynes 1917, then STFU.
I am so flattered to make it into your signature line

but your Nemaha Mountains are hills as IB has told you time and time and time again but we know you are a little slow in everything you do

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:03 PM   #258
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post

but your Nemaha Mountains are hills as IB has told you time and time and time again but we know you are a little slow in everything you do
Stay on the porch if you don't know what you speak of no stones. The Nemaha uplift (or Mountains) lie under the flint hills, check Kansas Geological survey dumb ass. Sperm bank is full of shit just like you are..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:03 PM   #259
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

]
???
Old 11-11-2015, 05:21 PM   #260
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering;1057432631[SIZE="3"
There was that time you accidentally and inexplicably included a Vietnamese name in your post, Old-THUMPER -- which, btw, you almost as quickly deleted. You really shouldn't drink when you post, Old-THUMPER. Furthermore, Old-THUMPER, you would still be the liar trying to promulgate a discredited Politico story.
[/SIZE]
What the hell are you talking about you absurd weirdo? Are you saying I am Vietnamese? Are you saying I put a "signature" in one of my posts and outed my nationality/heritage/race/etc.???? If that is what you are implying, you are drunker than you normally are.

The only Vietnamese I have written into any of my posts would be a reference to my time in the military, or a comment about SEA history or something of that ilk.

You truly are the most despicable liar on here.

And no, I am not Vietnamese.

As to the rest of your lie, well we all know you that your last line of defense is to make up things. So I will take that as yet another formal concession speech by you. You can't address the Geo Washington question, you won't address what qualifications Carson has for dog catcher much less president, and you won't explain why a literal creationist/biblical scholar is what we need for president.

Three strikes and you failed another debate. Not that shocks anyone here at all. It is what we expect of you.

Have a GREAT day!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 05:32 PM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about you absurd weirdo? Are you saying I am Vietnamese? Are you saying I put a "signature" in one of my posts and outed my nationality/heritage/race/etc.???? If that is what you are implying, you are drunker than you normally are.

The only Vietnamese I have written into any of my posts would be a reference to my time in the military, or a comment about SEA history or something of that ilk.

You truly are the most despicable liar on here.

And no, I am not Vietnamese.

As to the rest of your lie, well we all know you that your last line of defense is to make up things. So I will take that as yet another formal concession speech by you. You can't address the Geo Washington question, you won't address what qualifications Carson has for dog catcher much less president, and you won't explain why a literal creationist/biblical scholar is what we need for president.

Three strikes and you failed another debate. Not that shocks anyone here at all. It is what we expect of you. Have a GREAT day!
You'd be the liar, Old-THUMPER; you were just too drunk to remember "Nguyen" you did it.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:39 PM   #262
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
???
truly you best post.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #263
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
truly you best post.
Say something hillbilly? Or just grasping for a idea of your own?
Old 11-11-2015, 05:45 PM   #264
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #265
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's apparent from his supercilious bullshit that Old-THUMPER is already deep into his MD 20/20. Neither you, nor the supercilious asshole from Politico, were with Carson and Westmoreland when they had their discussion, Old-THUMPER. Your, and Politico's, asinine and pretentious assumptions about what Westmoreland said and how Carson understood what he heard are fictions, Old-THUMPER: fictions that can only be described as outright lies. It's notable how Politico had to walk back its story, but here you are, drunk and lying, still trying to promulgate a discredited story, Old-THUMPER.

Your Kansas mountains are nothing more than piles of your hayseed BS you've piled to the rafters in your barn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Is that the barn the locals up in Ekim's area of Kansas call the " moving " barn ( from all of the swarms of flies that land on it and make it appear to "shudder " ) and / or the eclipse barn ( due to all of the swarms of flies that hover around it and block out the sunlight from shining on it ) ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:01 PM   #266
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is that the barn the locals up in Ekim's area of Kansas call the " moving " barn ( from all of the swarms of flies that land on it and make it appear to "shudder " ) and / or the eclipse barn ( due to all of the swarms of flies that hover around it and block out the sunlight from shining on it ) ?
Keep your nose glued to sperm banks ass you little faggot. Has you stalking of your " woomby" paid off ? Have you got to suck his dick yet? Do you shudder when you dream of your " woomby " naked?
Old 11-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #267
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Keep your nose glued to sperm banks ass you little faggot. Has you stalking of your " woomby" paid off ? Have you got to suck his dick yet? Do you shudder when you dream of your " woomby " naked?
Nice try at transference and deflection Ekim. Your lessons from YOUR hero woomby on those subjects appear to be progressing well, but are still not quite to the level of YOUR hero ( YOU know, the one YOU WK for ! ) . Keep trying CHIMP ! Are YOU waiting for that barn to self combust from all that manure, then try to hustle your insurance company out of some money when it burns to the ground from all of the shit YOU'VE packed into it ? Guess YOU and YOUR hero can then use the insurance money to expand his 'holes franchises into YOUR area of KansASS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #268
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stay on the porch if you don't know what you speak of no stones. The Nemaha uplift (or Mountains) lie under the flint hills, check Kansas Geological survey dumb ass. Sperm bank is full of shit just like you are..
you are such a doofus
Old 11-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #269
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the liar, Old-THUMPER; you were just too drunk to remember "Nguyen" you did it.
THAT is your smoking gun? You are even dumber than I thought, and I had very low expectations of you.

Since I never intentionally typed "Nguyen"--mostly because it is not my name--then if it was very briefly on one of my posts then it was most likely my phone auto-correcting my post. Since my spelling is not the best--which you delight in pointing out and I have readily admitted--I can certainly believe I fat-fingered something that my phone turned into "Nguyen", which when I saw it I then fixed.

But I am truly impressed that in the time it would take me to correct a single word, you raced over to read what I posted. I am impressed, I didn't know you cared so much. I am either flattered or horrified, I am not quite sure which. If your entire life revolves around reading my posts to see if you can find out some deep dark secret about me, then you have less of a life than I thought.

Sorry Mr IBWannaBeSherlock, that is as close as I will ever be to being Vietnamese. And it was not at all close. Two guesses on your part, two swing & misses. Not looking to good for you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #270
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
THAT is your smoking gun? You are even dumber than I thought, and I had very low expectations of you.

Since I never intentionally typed "Nguyen"--mostly because it is not my name--then if it was very briefly on one of my posts then it was most likely my phone auto-correcting my post. Since my spelling is not the best--which you delight in pointing out and I have readily admitted--I can certainly believe I fat-fingered something that my phone turned into "Nguyen", which when I saw it I then fixed.

But I am truly impressed that in the time it would take me to correct a single word, you raced over to read what I posted. I am impressed, I didn't know you cared so much. I am either flattered or horrified, I am not quite sure which. If your entire life revolves around reading my posts to see if you can find out some deep dark secret about me, then you have less of a life than I thought.

Sorry Mr IBWannaBeSherlock, that is as close as I will ever be to being Vietnamese. And it was not at all close. Two guesses on your part, two swing & misses. Not looking to good for you.
"Autocorrect" to a Vietnamese name? Seriously, Old-THUMPER? You were the drunkard that posted the name, Old-THUMPER, and you need some potpourri to cover the odor of your shitty excuses, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
+1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women