Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2014, 10:39 PM   #256
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That's pretty amazing. IB complaining about SOMEONE ELSE using the cut & paste approach.

The difference between your C&P vice other people's C&P is you usually steal from other posters and screw up the context when you try to plagiarize the insult as your own.

The only one I know with more hours of C&P is IIFFY. But you probably aspire to be just like him.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That's pretty amazing. IB complaining about SOMEONE ELSE using the cut & paste approach.

The difference between your C&P vice other people's C&P is you usually steal from other posters and screw up the context when you try to plagiarize the insult as your own.

The only one I know with more hours of C&P is IIFFY. But you probably aspire to be just like him.
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique.

Remember you tried something similar some time back when you tried to make an issue out of posting off-topic in a thread, Old-Twerp. It was easy to show you what a fucking hypocrite you were being since 75% plus of your posts in that thread were nothing but ignorant, off-topic, untoward insults, Old-Twerp. No doubt you still cringe when you think about having that exchange, and others, shoved up your ignorant, hypocritical ass, Old-Twerp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:47 AM   #258
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique.
Well I will agree that you're a very unique imbecile IB.

You've cornered the market on imbecile.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #259
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

You've cornered the market on imbecile.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:12 AM   #260
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Photoshop boy strikes again.

When all else fails, right IB?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:18 AM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Photoshop boy strikes again.

When all else fails, right IB?
So you're calling yourself "all else" at the moment, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #262
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Point of fact, Old-Twerp, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout was making an issue out of cutting and pasting, so it was necessary to show him what a dumbass hypocrite he was being -- especially since his lazy, no-talent ass did nothing to make his C & Ps unique.

Remember you tried something similar some time back when you tried to make an issue out of posting off-topic in a thread, Old-Twerp. It was easy to show you what a fucking hypocrite you were being since 75% plus of your posts in that thread were nothing but ignorant, off-topic, untoward insults, Old-Twerp. No doubt you still cringe when you think about having that exchange, and others, shoved up your ignorant, hypocritical ass, Old-Twerp.
You do have a rather unique way of using the English language.

First, you seem incapable of (or unwilling to) comprehend that ridiculing a stupid post you make is most certainly "on topic". YOUR posts often take a thread into the muck and gloom of your weird thoughts, but once you have driven it off the road my commentary about your already posted post is no longer off-topic from where you took it.

Second, you seem to be seriously confusing my hysterical laughing at your absurdity with "cringing". About the only time I read your posts and cringe is when your stupidity reminds me how low the bar is for "human thought".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #263
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do have a rather unique way of using the English language.

First, you seem incapable of (or unwilling to) comprehend that ridiculing a stupid post you make is most certainly "on topic". YOUR posts often take a thread into the muck and gloom of your weird thoughts, but once you have driven it off the road my commentary about your already posted post is no longer off-topic from where you took it.

Second, you seem to be seriously confusing my hysterical laughing at your absurdity with "cringing". About the only time I read your posts and cringe is when your stupidity reminds me how low the bar is for "human thought".
Speaking of "bars", Old-Twerp, are you already lip-locked on your morning toddy? Regarding your other inane remarks, Old-Twerp: when you launched into your straw man, "off-topic" tirade, you became the "off-topic hypocrite". In turn, your hypocrisy was shoved up your sorry ass and twisted until you winced, jackass.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #264
Old-T
Valued Poster

It's always fun guessing how many homophobic potty humor comments you will make in a reply. The less you can say logically, the grosser you get.

So predictable, so pathetic, so IBCondomMan.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #265
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's always fun guessing how many homophobic potty humor comments you will make in a reply. The less you can say logically, the grosser you get.

So predictable, so pathetic, so IBCondomMan.
Again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man -- with the hypocrisy! And again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you disingenuously try to play the mock victim. You ignorantly employ insults and ignorant, straw man arguments, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, and then you pretentiously expect that the responses to your ignorant insults be framed differently.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:36 AM   #266
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
IB and his "endless circle of stupidity" continues on.

Amen to that. The problem is when an idiot like him represents gun rights supporters, all gun rights supporters lose a little bit of credibility. Luckily this guy is one in millions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:39 AM   #267
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
More so than your asinine ability to copy and paste a picture of a speed bump twelve or fifteen times, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
You are such a well-spoken individual. A shining representative of the gun rights group.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #268
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You voted for Odumbo, jackass, who was given an NRA rating of "F" for his stance on the 2nd Amendmant as an Illinois senator. Hence, your lame-ass denials prove you're a deflecting, lying SOB, Speedy. And you further proved you're a liar or a congenital idiot when you try to blame Bush alone for the 2007 financial crisis which has dim-retard fingerprints all over it, moron. Time to pull the plug on you, Speedy, your EEG is showing a flat line.
Where are all your supporters? Not one of the people you cited in your note as people who supposedly side with your various statements and oppose my statements has come to your aid. Could be even they see you as the IDIOT you are.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #269
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man -- with the hypocrisy! And again -- read *predictable*, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you disingenuously try to play the mock victim. You ignorantly employ insults and ignorant, straw man arguments, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, and then you pretentiously expect that the responses to your ignorant insults be framed differently.
Pray tell, what straw man argument? Did you not respond to my post (and any other post you object to) with homophobic potty humor? Why yes you did. Truth, not some contrived drivel that you post.

Mock victim? No, I make no such claim. As I posted last time, I scoff at you--hardly a "victim" response.

And to complete the thought, no, I don't expect anything different from you at all. I fully expect your responses to be angry, marginally literate, off-topic, and written to appeal to a sugar high 13 y/o thug in reform school.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #270
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Amen to that. The problem is when an idiot like him represents gun rights supporters, all gun rights supporters lose a little bit of credibility. Luckily this guy is one in millions.
... so says Speedy, the anti-gun advocate who voted for candidate Odumbo -- Odumbo, with a NRA rating of "F" -- the same Speedy who then has the unmitigated gall to ignorantly claim he's not an anti-gun advocate.

Quote:
You are such a well-spoken individual. A shining representative of the gun rights group.
And you, Speedy, are a shining example of the miscreant cretins who would deprive American citizens of a Constitutionally guaranteed right if those who opposed you weren't in your face with the facts!

Quote:
Where are all your supporters? Not one of the people you cited in your note as people who supposedly side with your various statements and oppose my statements has come to your aid. Could be even they see you as the IDIOT you are.
Re-read this thread, jackass. Why should they bother to post and tell you again, Speedy, they've already told you once you're POV is fucked up, but you claimed you "couldn't remember" that they even posted, let alone what they posted. Each one of those identified individuals, at some point in this thread, voiced their opposition to your ignorant POV, Speedy.

Quote:
Pray tell, what straw man argument? Did you not respond to my post (and any other post you object to) with homophobic potty humor? Why yes you did. Truth, not some contrived drivel that you post.

Mock victim? No, I make no such claim. As I posted last time, I scoff at you--hardly a "victim" response.

And to complete the thought, no, I don't expect anything different from you at all. I fully expect your responses to be angry, marginally literate, off-topic, and written to appeal to a sugar high 13 y/o thug in reform school.
Your mock outrage, and your every juvenile insult is predicated on you being the "mock victim", Old-Twerp. Why else would you post unless you felt you were being "victimized" in some manner, Old-Twerp? Though you ignorantly try to deny it, Old-Twerp, you are here, jumping in and hurling non-substantive insults with nary a comment directed towards the subject in the OP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women