Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2020, 11:31 AM   #256
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://api.parler.com/l/diy3w

Still in denial about this. Yes The Gateway Pundit posted this on Parler. But it’s true. It would have been deleted on FB and Twitter. Try googling it. You might not find it. But I guess you’re in favor of censorship. Unless mebbe if you’re censored.
The same Gateway Pundit that claimed Joe Biden called for a Muslim jihad? You’ve got to learn to discern which news sources are credible, or you’ll continue to regurgitate nonsense.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 11:38 AM   #257
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
The same Gateway Pundit that claimed Joe Biden called for a Muslim jihad? You’ve got to learn to discern which news sources are credible, or you’ll continue to regurgitate nonsense.
It’s true. Prove it wrong. How many times were the NYTs wrong? CNN? Count them up and get back to us.

But Biden/Obama gave billions to Iran and let ISIS grow like a weed. That’s a fact Jack.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #258
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Buffets son will inherit an empire. The Kennedy’s certainly inherited an empire. What’s wrong with people inheriting what their parents built? Or is it somehow a negative thing for Trump? Again, delusional hatred and jealousy. Pathetic
Nothing is inherently wrong with inheriting an empire. You've just demonstrated more erroneous assumptions and reading comprehension problems by a Trumpster. What's wrong is lying and convincing your cult members that you're some great business man, and will use your tremendous business skills to bring jobs back to their small towns that you go campaign in, and then, as in Johnstown, Altoona, etc., fail to do so.

Nothing delusional or jealous about being rightly angry that a racist con man convinced 74 million Americans to vote for him.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 12:00 PM   #259
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Nothing is inherently wrong with inheriting an empire. You've just demonstrated more erroneous assumptions and reading comprehension problems by a Trumpster. What's wrong is lying and convincing your cult members that you're some great business man, and will use your tremendous business skills to bring jobs back to their small towns that you go campaign in, and then, as in Johnstown, Altoona, etc., fail to do so.

Nothing delusional or jealous about being rightly angry that a racist con man convinced 74 million Americans to vote for him.
That’s just your opinion. The Trump empire was valued at 300 million dollars when his father passed. Trump estimated worth in 2016 was 3 billion. That’s a tenfold increase in 16yrs. Good performance by anyone’s standards. Again, those are facts that you can’t refute. But you can stay in your cave of hate and jealousy. It’s so you.

Speaking of cults, do you have a BLM sign in your yard? Bumper sticker? A member of Antifa?
Old 12-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #260
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s just your opinion. The Trump empire was valued at 300 million dollars when his father passed. Trump estimated worth in 2016 was 3 billion. That’s a tenfold increase in 16yrs. Good performance by anyone’s standards. Again, those are facts that you can’t refute. But you can stay in your cave of hate and jealousy. It’s so you.

Trump was a millionaire by the time he was 8 years old, and received millions and at times hundreds of millions in money, assets, etc. until Fred's death, but much of his wealth had already been transferred by the time of his death, so your 300 million figure is another con job. Only the delusional believe that he's a great businessman.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:24 PM   #261
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump was a millionaire by the time he was 8 years old, and received millions and at times hundreds of millions in money, assets, etc. until Fred's death, but much of his wealth had already been transferred by the time of his death, so your 300 million figure is another con job. Only the delusional believe that he's a great businessman.
Hundreds of millions? How about the other Trump siblings? Did they get nothing? I already posted a link detailing Trumps inheritance. Now buck up and provide citations to prove your blather. Or quit wasting your time.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:07 PM   #262
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I guess you believe the MSM? At least you got that going for you. Pa Supreme Court is 5 liberals, 2 conservatives. They usually vote 5/2

Much of the time, yes I do. Not always. I understand journalism and the First Amendment. Parler has nothing whatsoever to do with journalism, it's just a conglomeration of people posting unsubstantiated theories and opinions, many harmful. To be accurate the PA Supreme Court is seven Democrats and two Republicans and to reiterate, they voted UNANIMOUSLY to strike down Trump's efforts to disenfranchise millions of voters. Republican courts in other states and Federal courts have done similar.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 02:33 PM   #263
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Much of the time, yes I do. Not always. I understand journalism and the First Amendment. Parler has nothing whatsoever to do with journalism, it's just a conglomeration of people posting unsubstantiated theories and opinions, many harmful. To be accurate the PA Supreme Court is seven Democrats and two Republicans and to reiterate, they voted UNANIMOUSLY to strike down Trump's efforts to disenfranchise millions of voters. Republican courts in other states and Federal courts have done similar.
7/2 is worse. State law says votes have to be postmarked by Election Day to be valid. Pa law also demands that officials from both parties inspect the ballots. That didn’t happen in certain precincts. That’s a form of disenfranchisement too. Correcting democrat ballots but not Republican ballots? That happened too. Lots of disenfranchisement going on in Pa. No matter what Wolf or the court says. Alito said as much. It might get to SCOTUS. So, Pa ruling may not matter. Parler is like Twitter without censorship. What I’ve posted from there is true. Michigan is going to allow forensic inspections of 22 dominion machines. It’s easier to get news there than trying to google things that google censors. If your an objective person, 94% of negative reporting on Trump is bullshit. Not because it’s Trump, it’s just wrong. Denying voters any information on the Hunter Biden fiasco is a form of disenfranchisement too. 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they knew about Hunters laptop. If you think this election was free of hanky Panky, fine. It’s your opinion. You’re entitled to it. I’m not buying it. That’s my opinion.

As Joseph Stalin once said “ Those who cast votes don’t decide anything. Those who count the votes decide everything”. It certainly worked for him. Putin, Castro, Chavez, Xi and Rocketman. For the sake of the country, things should be investigated to restore any confidence in elections going forward.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:15 PM   #264
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hundreds of millions? How about the other Trump siblings? Did they get nothing? I already posted a link detailing Trumps inheritance. Now buck up and provide citations to prove your blather. Or quit wasting your time.
I've already been wasting my time speaking to someone who is delusional about his business prowess, when in reality, he's mediocre at best. Your inaccurate assessment of him is set in stone.

BTW, if you think that "parler is like twitter without censorship" then you haven't read the fine print. They reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:24 PM   #265
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've already been wasting my time speaking to someone who is delusional about his business prowess, when in reality, he's mediocre at best. Your inaccurate assessment of him is set in stone.

BTW, if you think that "parler is like twitter without censorship" then you haven't read the fine print. They reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.
I said one thing about his business acumen. He increased the worth of Trump Corp 10 fold since his father died. That’s fact. Not just drivel that you spew. Not one fact.

There are liberals on Parler. Mainly trolls who spew vile, insulting bullshit. But they’re not censored.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:25 PM   #266
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
BTW, this just in:

https://api.parler.com/l/5H1wu

Check your sources to confirm the veracity of this report.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:32 PM   #267
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said one thing about his business acumen. He increased the worth of Trump Corp 10 fold since his father died. That’s fact. Not just drivel that you spew. Not one fact.

There are liberals on Parler. Mainly trolls who spew vile, insulting bullshit. But they’re not censored.
Smoke and mirrors. Like those who paid tuition to Trump University, you fell for the con game.

You didn't read the fine print. They can and have censored people.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:44 PM   #268
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Smoke and mirrors. Like those who paid tuition to Trump University, you fell for the con game.

You didn't read the fine print. They can and have censored people.
Who have they censored? Again provide a citation, not drivel.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:56 PM   #269
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who have they censored? Again provide a citation, not drivel.
No reason to waste my time looking up links for someone who's mind is made up. It's listed in the terms of service that you agreed to if you're on there. They reserve the right to delete any post for any reason.

Drivel? You mean like this bullshit you said when you completely ignored what happened in the 2000 election? "If Biden supposedly won by a landslide, the downstream ticket would have too."
Old 12-06-2020, 04:10 PM   #270
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No reason to waste my time looking up links for someone who's mind is made up. It's listed in the terms of service that you agreed to if you're on there. They reserve the right to delete any post for any reason.

Drivel? You mean like this bullshit you said when you completely ignored what happened in the 2000 election? "If Biden supposedly won by a landslide, the downstream ticket would have too."
That’s a cop out. You don’t have them because it didn’t happen. But I post links even tho it won’t change minds. But they’re based in fact. Not just opinionated drivel.

And what are you yapping about the 2000 election for? It was razor close. Not a landslide. Gore got 51 million votes, Bush 50.5. Bush won with 271 Electoral votes. Biden supposedly got 80 million votes. 15 million more than Obama. I really find that hard to believe. If that happened, why did the Dems lose seats in the House and win a large majority in the Senate? How did the Republins win more majority’s at the state level? Do Democrats just love Biden? Splain that for us.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women