Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42364
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2020, 06:46 PM   #256
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
At this time I am still behind Biden. Some of Bernie's statements last night scared me more than usual.

Even if Bernie is elected, a Republican Senate will keep most of his far left proposals from being passed. I doubt even the Democratic House would totally support him either.

There have been numerous polls done recently and they all have Trump trailing several of the Democratic candidates on a national level and in certain key battleground states. Just saying there is little indication at this point in time that Trump is a shoe-in to win in November.
Even a Democratic senate wouldn't give him a free pass for his more extreme proposals.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ichigan-116409

Swing state poll shows Trump leading top Dems in Wisconsin but trailing in Pennsylvania, Michigan
Old 02-25-2020, 08:45 AM   #257
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump signed the PACT act. It got about zero attention from the fake news network.
Old 02-25-2020, 02:37 PM   #258
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post

Swing state poll shows Trump leading top Dems in Wisconsin but trailing in Pennsylvania, Michigan
Polls at a state level are in their infancy for the 2020 election but Trump also trails Biden in N.C. with Sanders slightly ahead. Trump also trails in Ohio. Trails Biden in Florida but within the margin of error in a poll taken in February.

All I will say is tht right now there will be no Trump landslide in November. Trump won in 2016 by a handful of votes in several states and it is likely the 2020 outcome will be just as close.
Old 02-25-2020, 02:42 PM   #259
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Trump signed the PACT act. It got about zero attention from the fake news network.
Another act passed that Trump had zero impact on. Both the House and Senate unanimously passed the act.

It may have gotten zero news impact but that has nothing to do with the fact Trump signed off on it and whether or not the news media is against Trump.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:27 PM   #260
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

He should have never said anything about the Wall and hearlded (sp) the PACT act instead.

Another non-swing and 100% miss again by the wheezing Cheeto.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:53 PM   #261
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Wait. Who?!?

Quote:
Another act passed that Trump had zero impact on. Both the House and Senate unanimously passed the act...
Wait! WHAT?!? I though McConnell was the do nothing guy that got a shite-ton of stuff done. We have two now?!? Holy moly!!! We really are winning bigly...
Old 02-25-2020, 07:40 PM   #262
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe because it only applies to animal cruelty on federal lands or when transported across state lines. All 50 states already have felony animal cruelty laws within their borders.

But your cute dog meme reminds me that Trump is the first president in over 100 years who hasn't had a dog in the White House.

It also reminds me of the hundreds of times he's insulted people by calling them dogs. Just Google "Trump like a dog" to see more examples like this one:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/every...led-a-dog.html
Old 02-26-2020, 08:01 AM   #263
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, you don't have to worry your little snowflake head about Trump calling YOU a dog. He leaves pussys alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Maybe because it only applies to animal cruelty on federal lands or when transported across state lines. All 50 states already have felony animal cruelty laws within their borders.

But your cute dog meme reminds me that Trump is the first president in over 100 years who hasn't had a dog in the White House.

It also reminds me of the hundreds of times he's insulted people by calling them dogs. Just Google "Trump like a dog" to see more examples like this one:

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/every...led-a-dog.html
Old 02-26-2020, 12:13 PM   #264
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

He is the biggest pussy of all !!
What a whinin,crying wimp. He doesn't get a fair shake in things. They don't treat him fair.
He is a privileged,entitled,spoiled brat. A whimp.
You think he played football or sports outside with other kids ?
He had his Little Lord Fauntelroy shorts on.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:59 PM   #265
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Triggered much? He's the greatest President America has ever had. And if you don't like than vote for Bernie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
What a whinin,crying wimp. He doesn't get a fair shake in things. They don't treat him fair.
Old 02-26-2020, 04:14 PM   #266
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Triggered much? He's the greatest President America has ever had. And if you don't like than vote for Bernie!!
ROTFLMAO!!

There are people in this country who are very astute when it comes to ranking the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS to date. You and I are not among those people so I rely on those others to spread some level of intelligence on the subject.

It is somewhat unfair to judge Trump before he completes his time in office but 2 groups have done so. The results? 44th and 42nd out of 44 (Note: Grover Cleveland served 2 non-consecutive terms so was the 22nd and 24th POTUS).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
Old 02-26-2020, 06:16 PM   #267
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
I think both NPR and PBS had an interview with someone that went to military school with him. From the his description, he was a little guy. But trump pissed him off and he nearly came to cleaning trumps clock. I so wish that guy had did it. I can imagine a little pip knocking off that bad haircut.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:56 PM   #268
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Millions of people love him. Trumped.

Quote:
ROTFLMAO!!

There are people in this country who are very astute when it comes to ranking the 44 men who have held the office of POTUS to date. You and I are not among those people so I rely on those others to spread some level of intelligence on the subject.

It is somewhat unfair to judge Trump before he completes his time in office but 2 groups have done so. The results? 44th and 42nd out of 44 (Note: Grover Cleveland served 2 non-consecutive terms so was the 22nd and 24th POTUS).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States
Old 02-26-2020, 07:26 PM   #269
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Millions of people love him. Trumped.
Millions of people loved Adolf Hitler, too, but history was not so kind to him.

Not that Trump is exactly the same as Hitler, but history won't likely be kind to him, either.
Old 02-26-2020, 07:57 PM   #270
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

_
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women