Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41647
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36023
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #256
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
That's a good question. I was talking about folks who save their money and own a few things - this are folks who reuse Glad plastic bags and have saved every cent to pass onto their children. So not rich folks - but have enough saved that they get it taxed when they pass on.
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing? I thought we were discussing the estate tax that Trump wants to eliminate.

The estate and gift tax exemption is $5.45 million per individual. That means an individual can leave $5.45 million to heirs and pay no federal estate or gift tax. A married couple will be able to shield $10.9 million from federal estate and gift taxes.

So if we are talking about that, it is odd that someone with a more than $5.45 or 10.9 million estate would be reusing Glad plastic bags. Please explain the reference to the Glad bag folks as it relates to the estate tax.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #257
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The elimination of the inheritance tax is a good thing and I hope you know it doesn't just benefit the rich.
I agree that the elimination of the estate tax that affected middle class people was a good thing. What is now being proposed helps only the rich. If your estate is less than $5.49 MILLION per person it will NOT be subject to taxes. 99.8% of estates do not pay estate taxes.

As I said, I support elimination of the estate tax because I look at it as double taxation. But let's be clear -- this and the reduction of the 39.6% tax bracket affect a very small percentage of people in this country, mainly Donald Trump and people like him.

Have you seen anything in the tax reform proposal that, as of today, will affect you positively?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:18 PM   #258
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That's because they don't exist.
And, to repeat, most businesses are NOT owned by the wealthy. They are owned by middle class people. Poor people also do NOT pay taxes for the most part so income tax reform will be meaningless to them.

But getting back to Trump and the anthem. How about a picture of the Steeler's crowd yesterday. Obviously Trump's "opinion" is having little impact in Pittsburgh.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #259
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, I was talking inheritance and you are talking about estate taxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing? I thought we were discussing the estate tax that Trump wants to eliminate.

The estate and gift tax exemption is $5.45 million per individual. That means an individual can leave $5.45 million to heirs and pay no federal estate or gift tax. A married couple will be able to shield $10.9 million from federal estate and gift taxes.

So if we are talking about that, it is odd that someone with a more than $5.45 or 10.9 million estate would be reusing Glad plastic bags. Please explain the reference to the Glad bag folks as it relates to the estate tax.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:23 PM   #260
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok - I'm confused. Let's say for example - A father leaves his son an inheritance of 2.5 million - he does not have to pay a dime in taxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I agree that the elimination of the estate tax that affected middle class people was a good thing. What is now being proposed helps only the rich. If your estate is less than $5.49 MILLION per person it will NOT be subject to taxes. 99.8% of estates do not pay estate taxes.

As I said, I support elimination of the estate tax because I look at it as double taxation. But let's be clear -- this and the reduction of the 39.6% tax bracket affect a very small percentage of people in this country, mainly Donald Trump and people like him.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:13 PM   #261
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ellen that is correct.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #262
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, thanks Nuglet. I've got some research to do.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:45 PM   #263
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Ok - I'm confused. Let's say for example - A father leaves his son an inheritance of 2.5 million - he does not have to pay a dime in taxes?
Quote:
Wow, thanks Nuglet. I've got some research to do.
You see, Ellen, Trump is trying to deceive you and others so he and his filthy rich buddies can get a tax break that only affects them. It's no wonder you thought it affected poorer people. He lied. He is telling stories so you are fooled into thinking it affects the little guys, when it absolutely does not. (And of course, this is not the first issue he has lied about.)

I hope you will come to realize and condemn the deception involved in the way he and others are selling this proposed tax cut.

We need tax cuts for the middle class, not for the absurdly wealthy. They have been doing just fine and there lot is getting better and better. The middle class is getting squeezed year after year and it's only going to get worse.

It's time for Trump supporters and the rest of us to unite and demand tax cuts only for those who are not already living on easy street. The super rich and lobbyists will try to bamboozle you. Don't let them.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:00 PM   #264
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Ellen,

Here is a good article about the Estate taxes and inheritances you are thinking about. It outlines many facets of the issue and will help you understand much better.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...ral-estate-tax
Old 10-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #265
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
You see, Ellen, Trump is trying to deceive you and others so he and his filthy rich buddies can get a tax break that only affects them. It's no wonder you thought it affected poorer people. He lied. He is telling stories so you are fooled into thinking it affects the little guys, when it absolutely does not. (And of course, this is not the first issue he has lied about.)

I hope you will come to realize and condemn the deception involved in the way he and others are selling this proposed tax cut.

We need tax cuts for the middle class, not for the absurdly wealthy. They have been doing just fine and there lot is getting better and better. The middle class is getting squeezed year after year and it's only going to get worse.

It's time for Trump supporters and the rest of us to unite and demand tax cuts only for those who are not already living on easy street. The super rich and lobbyists will try to bamboozle you. Don't let them.
As I keep saying, let's wait and see what the tax reform bill looks like in the end. Maybe I WILL get the $1500 or so tax break Trump implied I would be getting back when he was running for POTUS. Of course, the question will also be how much further in debt the tax breaks will push the country. Sort of like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

BTW, attendance at last night's Philadelphia-Washington game was 2,000 OVER capacity. I turned on the game briefly and could not see an empty seat. I continue to say that Trump's comments have had virtually NO impact on game attendance.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:51 AM   #266
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Putin' Little Bitch...

Congress: Trump Won’t Implement Russia Sanctions—and He Won’t Tell Us Why.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/congre...nt-tell-us-why

This passed the house 419-3... What the hell is the house waiting for? Why aren't 419 reps knocking down his door?

Article II, Section 1 of the US Constitution
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--''I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.''
Article II. Section 3
He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information on the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

He's violating his Oath of Office and refuses to implement the Law as passed by both Houses and signed by himself.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:38 AM   #267
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Tellin' it like it IS!

Republican Sen. Bob Corker to Trump: 'Leave it to the professionals'.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repub...ry?id=50675996

That's a nasty, nasty insult for Donnie Moscow to eat.
He has hired some of the shittiest people in the history of the cabinet.
He keeps firing them.
Nobody of any talent wants to be the next deck chair on the Trumptanic, so he can't hire.
Nobody with any sense wants the smear of a Trump administration gig on their resume, so he can't hire.
He knows literally nothing, himself, about taxation and is too old and stubbornly ignorant to learn.
Corker just penned the orange shitgibbon into a cage and told him to STFU. That's gonna burn.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:40 PM   #268
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I continue to say that Trump's comments have had virtually NO impact on game attendance.
The NFL may not be in panic mode yet... But, they're getting close...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briango...-response/amp/

Arrogance is not the answer to their problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Congress: Trump Won’t Implement Russia Sanctions
Oh, some Russia related sanctions will come. Just not where you expect them...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.368d79bb4649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Republican Sen. Bob Corker
Senators Corker and Flake are making the people of Tennessee and Arizona very happy. They won't have pussies for Senators anymore!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politi...ona/index.html
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #269
Observing
Valued Poster

Default HAHAHAHAHA!

Dotard orange shitgibbon giving thumbs up to Russian flags tossed his way today.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:07 PM   #270
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

There were several overhead views of NFL stadiums today. For the most part the stadiums were completely empty. Oh Shit!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women