Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2014, 10:04 PM   #256
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He done pegged the meltdown meter again!
The lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is having more and ever greater delusional fantasies about getting pegged again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
How would a brain dead cocksucker like you be able to know if anyone was or not?
Only a brain dead cocksucker sucking on a "biggen" as you do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would expose your stupidity day-in and day-out as you do. BTW,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Says the King of the Reach-Around. Typically received from a New Orleans tranny as he pounds your lying "Dixie" ass.
Guess the dumb-fuck Yankee moron living in exile in Dixie forgot his own reach-around PMS string! This is Whirly's thread, you dumb-fuck Yankee moron living in exile in Dixie.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #257
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is having more and ever greater delusional fantasies about getting pegged again.

Only a brain dead cocksucker sucking on a "biggen" like in bred hankering would expose your stupidity day-in and day-out as I do. BTW,

[:
Thanks for finally stepping up and admitting you suck cocks... FIFY
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:50 PM   #258
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just go away, IBIdiot.

You have no friends here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:00 AM   #259
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for finally stepping up and admitting you suck cocks... FIFY
You stepped all over your cock and once again proved your stupidity when you mangled the English language in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Just go away, IBIdiot.

And you imagine it was your *friends* who voted for you in the polls noted in the signature line below, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Old 05-19-2014, 06:02 AM   #260
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You stepped all over your cock and once again proved your stupidity when you mangled the English language in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Fucking perve talking about my cock again.. Grow up dick gobbler you have no chance at it.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:32 AM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fucking perve talking about my cock again.. Grow up dick gobbler you have no chance at it.
The way you keep stepping all over your cock in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's amazing that you claim you still have one!

Old 05-19-2014, 06:45 AM   #262
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The way you keep stepping all over your cock in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's amazing that you claim you still have one!

If you are not "fantasizing" about the length of my cock you are wanting to nurse on a biggen. You really are the cock whisperer .
Old 05-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #263
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Guess the dumb-fuck Yankee moron living in exile in Dixie forgot his own reach-around PMS string! This is Whirly's thread, you dumb-fuck Yankee moron living in exile in Dixie.

You want some cheese with that whine, Cock Whisperer?

You haven't explained what a PMS string is. But then, most of your "jokes" make no sense.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #264
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

And you imagine it was you *friends* who voted for you in the polls noted in the signature line below, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Actually, you are so unpopular that you barely received any notoriety at all in the polls, such that they were. Maybe folks figure that there can only be one Dipshit of the Year ... The original Dipshit of the Year. You.

Is that why you find it imperative to hijack every thread in this forum with your desperate banshee wails for attention?

Like this one... What does any if this have to do with Gaby Giffords and the fact that half of you are outraged that anyone would find her battle to recover from a bullet to the brain taken in the line of duty unheroic.

It has NOTHING to do with anything but your sick obsession with yourself and uncontrollable desire to shit in everybody's mess kits.

You are a classic bully. A coward who attacks others in an effort to overcome his own lack of self worth.

Deal with it. Meanwhile, try not to sully the forum all day every day with your stupid, rude and childish name calling, racism, hatred and xenophobia.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:45 PM   #265
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Just go away, IBIdiot.

I'm his friend.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:56 PM   #266
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'm his friend.
That is quite sad and pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Because if "Orange is the new black" LOL, then Boehner must be a Democrat masquerading as a Republican!

Love the part about "on the verge of a landslide in November" just like the polls predicted in 2012 too? This is almost better than parody and comedy Thanks for the comic relief!
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:06 PM   #267
ChatW
BANNED

Staff edit, Spam. CC
ChatW is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:54 AM   #268
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, you are so unpopular that you barely received any notoriety at all in the polls, such that they were. Maybe folks figure that there can only be one Dipshit of the Year ... The original Dipshit of the Year. You.

Is that why you find it imperative to hijack every thread in this forum with your desperate banshee wails for attention?

Like this one... What does any if this have to do with Gaby Giffords and the fact that half of you are outraged that anyone would find her battle to recover from a bullet to the brain taken in the line of duty unheroic.

It has NOTHING to do with anything but your sick obsession with yourself and uncontrollable desire to shit in everybody's mess kits.

You are a classic bully. A coward who attacks others in an effort to overcome his own lack of self worth.

Deal with it. Meanwhile, try not to sully the forum all day every day with your stupid, rude and childish name calling, racism, hatred and xenophobia.
There are innumerable Americans who are more deserving than Giffords, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And your "notoriety" in the polls is well known and documented for posterity, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
If you are not "fantasizing" about the length of my cock you are wanting to nurse on a biggen. You really are the cock whisperer .
One needs only to read your ECCIE handle to see that you're the one with perverted fantasies about some else's "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
You want some cheese with that whine, Cock Whisperer?

You haven't explained what a PMS string is. But then, most of your "jokes" make no sense.
It's the "rag" you share with your other bitches, you cretin Yankee moron:

Quote:
Quote:
You guys in the PMS string know what to do.
BTW, you ignorant Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie, this IS Whirly's thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
That is quite sad and pathetic.

Because if "Orange is the new black" LOL, then Boehner must be a Democrat masquerading as a Republican!

Love the part about "on the verge of a landslide in November" just like the polls predicted in 2012 too? This is almost better than parody and comedy Thanks for the comic relief!
What's sad, LordBieberDick, is to be you.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:59 AM   #269
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055337094]There are innumerable Americans who are more deserving than Giffords, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And your "notoriety" in the polls is well known and documented for posterity, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

One needs only to read your ECCIE handle to see that you're the one with perverted fantasies about some else's "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

There was a time where I gave a explanation of my handle, but it is beyond your skills to remember anything. So in your dick fantasizing world anything trip's your saliva glands resulting in a dick fantasy You are just a perverted cock gobbler spinning your hamster wheel./QUOTE]
Old 05-20-2014, 08:41 AM   #270
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
It's the "rag" you share with your other bitches, you cretin Yankee moron
Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer. I've got you going on the papers.

You want some cheese with that whine?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women