Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #241
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Here are some favorites of mine.....The Dark Crystal, WarGames, Time Bandits, DragonSlayer, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Forbidden Planet, The BeastMaster, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Black Hole, Flash Gordon.....that about covers it for the moment lol
ATF movies, in no particular order:

Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Neverending Story, The Last Unicorn, Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights (We're men - MANLY MEN!), Stardust (this would have been a best movies of my childhood post, but I think Stardust is this gen's Princess Bride - or SHOULD BE), War Games, Flight of the Navigator, The Crow - I know there's more, but I had a rather enjoyable evening, and I think I may have finally fucked my brains out. Good night nurse!
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #242
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41
Default Lots of Babes in the Flash Gordon Franchise!

zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:10 AM   #243
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
ATF movies, in no particular order:

Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Neverending Story, The Last Unicorn, Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights (We're men - MANLY MEN!), Stardust (this would have been a best movies of my childhood post, but I think Stardust is this gen's Princess Bride - or SHOULD BE), War Games, Flight of the Navigator, The Crow - I know there's more, but I had a rather enjoyable evening, and I think I may have finally fucked my brains out. Good night nurse!
The first four are my sisters favorite we must be close in age if you grew up with this. Lets see if I drum up any more good ones from our child hood. Mice of nimh, wizards, batteries not included, and the first sci fi movie to catch my eye Explorers.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #244
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Flight of the Navigator

Short Circuit
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #245
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah, Secret of NIMH! How could I forget that?
I was just talking about Batteries Not Included the other night.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #246
Glynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148632
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a hardcore 3 Ninjas fan. Favorite being 3 Ninjas Strike Back. After that, the first Gremlins, the first Mighty Morphing Power Rangers movie, Big Girls Don't Cry They Get Even, Suburban Commando, TMNT 1&2 (3 sucked tiny, hairy, fecal splattered monkey balls), The Labyrinth, Camp Nowhere and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Glynette is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #247
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Anyone else excited about the PS game coming out next month called The Last of Us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLOokeC3VU

FYI... anyone who doesnt include The Fifth Element on their all time favorite fantasy/scifi can gtfo.
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #248
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

So many posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Spaceballs!
Hah, classic Mel Brooks! I listened to an interview with him on NPR the other day (yes, I listen to NPR - fuck you guys, don't judge me!) and he was talking about how in the 70's and 80's, he could actually get away with more stuff (take Blazing Saddles for example) than he could today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I watched The Last Starfighter last night, which reminded me of War Games, which reminded me of a cool book I read last month called "Ready Player One." I recommend it to geeks everywhere.
The Last Starfighter is a great 80's kids flick. Ready, Player One was awesome too - have it both in low tech and high tech formats! The location of the first Gate is was just way too awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Don't know tron was pretty good. But I did like the last star fighter a lot. Anything beats the new shit with the exception of RE they all suck really bad. Can you say street fighter.
The Van Damme Street Fighter movie was pretty bad, but the anime movie was actually very good.

Quote:
Here are some favorites of mine.....The Dark Crystal, WarGames, Time Bandits, DragonSlayer, The Sword and the Sorcerer, Forbidden Planet, The BeastMaster, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Black Hole, Flash Gordon.....that about covers it for the moment lol
Yeah the Dark Crystal (actually in our DVD stack), the Last Unicorn (also in the DVD collection), the Hobbit, Fire & Ice, all that old animated stuff was amazing.

Also some favorites of mine - Transformers: The Movie (holy shit when Optimus dies - so sad!), Alien/Aliens (but not Alien 3), Predator/Predators (but not Predator 2), The Terminator/ Terminator 2, Conan the Barbarian (only the original, not Destroyer or the reboot), Blade Runner, Big Trouble in Little China, Army of Darkness (hail to the king, baby)

Hmm, what else... can't forget the Matrix (the first movie really changed the face of special effects and sci-fi movies).

Really, we're actually in a great time to be into sci-fi/fantasy/superhero movies!

Quote:
Unfortunately the new Thundercats has been cancelled
GODDAMNIT!!! :ligh tning:
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #249
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Oh yeah and who can forget:

Yes, this scene made me learn how to do 1-armed pushups in high school (I can still do them!) and I have done the run up the Field Museum steps (and they do actually have a statue of Rocky there, just at the base of the steps as opposed to the top). #sicbrags

Oh can't forget this one either:

Which also spawned this awesome song:

Old 05-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #250
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Probably my favorite movie of all time
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #251
Trey
Valued Poster

I liked Cool World and roger rabbit. But I had a thing for cartoon chicks as a kid.

Favorite movies for me.
Full metal jacket. Line- This is pure Alabama black snake but it not to damn buku
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-AkB5...%3D-AkB5qi1r4Q

Aliens. Line- you ever been mistaken for a man? No, have you?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eycDq...%3DeycDq4NW88o

Fifth element. Line- grandfather say it never rain every day, this good news. You are fired!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UjLO_...%3DUjLO_CrZRmM
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #252
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I liked Cool World and roger rabbit. But I had a thing for cartoon chicks as a kid.

Favorite movies for me.
Full metal jacket. Line- This is pure Alabama black snake but it not to damn buku
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-AkB5...%3D-AkB5qi1r4Q

Aliens. Line- you ever been mistaken for a man? No, have you?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eycDq...%3DeycDq4NW88o

You know, Bill Paxton is the only actor who has completed the trifecta of fighting the Xenomorph, the Predator, and the Terminator?

Arnold and Michael Biehn each only fought two of them.

Fifth element. Line- grandfather say it never rain every day, this good news. You are fired!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=UjLO_...%3DUjLO_CrZRmM
Speaking of Hentai... ever notice that ECCIE is eerily similar to... ECCHI?!?!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #253
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Bill Paxton? Really? Where was he in predator?
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #254
Trey
Valued Poster

image.jpg
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #255
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Hmm. That sucks about the new Thundercats series. It was surprisingly enjoyable.

In other news, Cheetara cosplay is terrible in general. This one is ok. I am totally down with people cosplaying who they want, but big girls should not cosplay Cheetara. SHE IS A CHEETAH WTF.

Liliana Vess is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women