Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #241
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
I think there was a few months interval between the two events...and yeah, I think a lot of us saw this coming...bout time too.

They never really discuss "time passed" on the actual show so those of us that only watch the show are left to just assume how much time has passed...

I was looking forward to Rick and that other chick, personally I don't think Rick and Michonn are a good match or good for the show, maybe that's why it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #242
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
They never really discuss "time passed" on the actual show so those of us that only watch the show are left to just assume how much time has passed...
Good point, I believe that fact was brought up during Talking Dead.

Quote:
I was looking forward to Rick and that other chick, personally I don't think Rick and Michonn are a good match or good for the show, maybe that's why it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks
LOL...tbh, I like the relationship Michonne has with Carl, and she and Rick just made sense to me. They're more like a family unit anyway.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:55 PM   #243
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
LOL...tbh, I like the relationship Michonne has with Carl, and she and Rick just made sense to me. They're more like a family unit anyway.

I like the relationship she has with Carl too...and what I think about her and Rick matters not, I'm still watching the show regardless
Old 02-22-2016, 03:14 PM   #244
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

When Rick starts getting pussy he doesn't thinck too clearly.........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:37 PM   #245
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Nah, I pay attention...I just don't watch Talking Dead, read the comics or subscribe to any of the social media stuff
I watch the Talking Dead, that's it. They never mentioned anything about Rick and Michonne that I remember. The signs were there though and I wasn't one bit surprised when it happened. I'm not saying I knew it was coming but I was more in the "it finally happened" camp.

Michonne had taken on a role with Carl, not quite motherly, but it was there none the less. She wasn't doing that for the other kids in the town she wanted to love. Hell, she didn't even seem to like them. If you paid attention to the flashbacks she was a good mother and a good wife before TSHTF. She found a way to love Carl and that showed her love for Rick. She admired Rick, had his back 100% even when he didn't deserve it or it went against what she wanted. When she knocked him the fuck out for beating the shit out of porch dick she did it to save him.

By the same token, Rick had nothing but respect for her for doing that. He appreciated how she wanted to be Carl's friend, and help him through an awkward time. If I remember right Rick asked her to do it. He trusted her enough to ask her to get close to his son. That says a ton about how he felt towards her. He never said a cross word to her and always sought out her opinions even when he knew he might not like it. Since being in Alexandria they've been living in the same house and acting kind of like a family. More than most. Sure, they're both alphas but alphas need to fuck too and alpha females prefer alpha males. It just took a chill moment for Rick to realize she was there all along.

Only thing I'm afraid of is that one of two things has to happen. Either Michonne's days are numbered or they end up denying their feelings and move on. Now that Jesus has seen them he thinks it's all part of their way of life. He'll probably say something about them being a couple and the others will embrace it. My guess right now is that, in order to protect herself and her emotions, Michonne will downplay it, say it was just a hookup, maybe call it a mistake. Rick will have a hard time understanding why she is doing that and things will get weird between them.

If I'm right with this prediction it may be the first time. I'm always trying to figure out what they have in store next. The writers keep fucking with me.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:50 PM   #246
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
You could infer it had been at least a couple of months probably more. Long enough for them to clean up the bodies secure the wall and get beck to being AlexandriaI(whatever that is). Carl was fully healed and moving around, taking care of Judith. Things had been back to normal long enough to take a picture of Carl and Judith and frame it so life had returned to some kind of mundane normalcy.

On TTD Danai Gurira said the time frame was two months. When she said that I though it was a little ambitious.

One thing I found confusing on TDD is the time frame for the whole show. They posted one of those little pre commercial blurbs saying that flouride toothpaste usually has a two year expiration so the toothpaste that ended up in the lake would have still been good.
That means all 6 1/2 seasons have taken place in a two year time frame? I guess it's plausible. Only problem is that Carl has grown up way more than two years.
Old 02-22-2016, 03:57 PM   #247
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
When Rick starts getting pussy he doesn't thinck too clearly.........ijs

Because Rick has hooked up with whom before this?
Old 02-22-2016, 04:03 PM   #248
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Rick got pussy......Rick is not thincking very clearly
Old 02-26-2016, 08:34 PM   #249
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

The last episode was just okay, wanted to see more action. I'm glad Rick finally got laid lol, but I liked them more on the platonic friendship level.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:40 PM   #250
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

batter up?
Old 02-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #251
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Bisquit batter or Louisville batter?

It took over 40 years since Kirk and Uhura but it was worth it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:50 PM   #252
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Ruh Roh...

Old 03-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #253
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Last night's episode was pretty intense. The group crossed a line, and even the best laid plans.

Old 03-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #254
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

So, is Negan the chick on the radio?

Yeah, they crossed a line. First time they've gone after someone that wasn't retaliation. They did it under the guise of being mercenaries but there is a hunger for blood there. Even Glen had it. That was his first kill and while he seemed to struggle with it he did it again.

Carol was against it but didn't speak up. I'm afraid it may cost her her life just as she is finding something to live for but then again those people don't have a clue who they are dealing with. Just like Terminus. Hopefully Carol has a flashback and kicks ass but someone important is going to die before the end of the season. We've been spared since losing Beth.

WTF is Morgan welding? It looked like the wall behind him had been partially reinforced with concrete blocks. Is that some kind of cage, jail, trap? I'm not sure he believes his own "can't we all just get along?" bullshit anymore. He made a half hearted attempt at convincing the group not to attack the Saviors. He knew it was going to fall on deaf ears but he had no passion about his way. Morgan doesn't like what he sees in the group and I think he's realizing he is going to have to change his perspective.

Oh, yeah...Jesus might just be a bad ass after all.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:08 PM   #255
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
So, is Negan the chick on the radio?
Nah, they've already cast Negan and it's not a woman...I fucked up and watched Talking Dead

Quote:
Carol was against it but didn't speak up. I'm afraid it may cost her her life just as she is finding something to live for but then again those people don't have a clue who they are dealing with. Just like Terminus. Hopefully Carol has a flashback and kicks ass but someone important is going to die before the end of the season. We've been spared since losing Beth.
I'm thinking Carol is pretty much dead...

Quote:
WTF is Morgan welding? It looked like the wall behind him had been partially reinforced with concrete blocks. Is that some kind of cage, jail, trap?
I was thinking it was some type of jail cell too...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women