Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36825
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #241
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Sweet, a big gulp pussy latte.....keep working it.....I thinck I hear an echo.
DH, like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, no doubt doubt doubt
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #242
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #243
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

The one thing I know for sure after trying to read through this mess is,
Once you're done showing all of us how classy and well educated you are by your participation in this thread, you wont be able to give that shit away, let alone sell it. So I figure my work is done. Ta Ta....

This chicks melts almost as fast as those ice cubes she was bragging about earlier. .ewww....

" OHW has picked up the rebound.....She shoots, she scores, and the crowd goes wild..."
Old 01-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #244
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
1hw, you so classy and and smart and and I've all ready heard about you girl... lmao. "She needs a breath mint in both ends"...lol. I wouldn't put any pics up either. You are way beneath the standards of fuck this shit. And from what I hear, my tits and ass are way nicer and my personality way classier than yours... onehitwonder. I bet it only takes one hit to make you wonder... in circles for hours... it's obvious. I bet you were that wobbly scraggly drunk witch looking chick I seen passing a trailor park the other day. I've got to learn how to get around better. I wouldn't even let you in the car with my 50 cats...rof. Sorry, that's just so way beyond stupid. I bet that was you the way you look up to BDS... pffft.

WayWay, that's just tacky. Don't you have ANY class? OOOHHHH, I get it... you two are related and yer fuggin BDS. Ya'll related too? Yer not supposin to be fuggin the grandkids Paw. No wonder you gots pukin and shitten on the brain. Clean them girls up and quit dat dar handlin em. You need to be checkin dat dar lectricity wire coming in the dat back bedroom so you can tell the difference between dem girls shitten and pukin! You got ther dad burned heads spinnin with all that puss you put out there. Now we know where all the cats live... Wayway's trailor. Wayway gots a raunchy bunch a pussies... no wonder they hang out in the kitty litter.

You gonna bring Paw dat flower. Be a big girl and get dressed first.

KS, I can be whatever age I want... now go poison back door Stacey's margarita like a good lil shaker. Dont' forget that one hit to the wonderer too. Not too much now, she'll be givin' Paw a stress attack.
Quote:
That's what I said... your imaginary friend, One Hand Wavin all the smells away, that all you gay dogs who think you are cats fuck. This is wrong? Think about it? BTW DH, I can shoot ice cubes 6 feet out of my pussy. Can you do that? I bet you suck better dick than me too. I'd say mine is bigger but I divorced his ass. You're right though, I found my niche. Now get over here and lick my feet you lil hooktard bitch wannabe. And get Back Door Stacey outta the kitty litter, it's not the bath tub and that's not soap!!!

WOW!!!!

I'm not sure Padre...... but SURELY one of these has to be an early favorite for Post of the Week! I gotta bust out my Orphan Annie Super Duper Decoder Ring to decypher that shit!!! Fuckin FANTASTIC!!!

KS..... don't worry bro..... we'll find that special someone for you..... she's out there...... waiting for a super guy JUST LIKE YOU!!! I'll help you look.... we'll find her bro...... don't worry.......

<------- Gonna need more of this

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:21 AM   #245
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

1howannabe, you might be able to hear better if you get your head outta there... I'm not in this thread... it is my thread. Now tell MP to take ya back to the bus stop so you can make yuins some beer, cigs and soap money; maybe ye'll get lucky this time and catch the man in the Toyota. And don't get jealous when DH comes down ther... just slide over and realize he needs a new stuffed animal friend. The cats get kinda skeered when he wears out the panther and for gosh dern sakes, he's hearin echoes in his head again. Let him know dem friends a his ain't sposta put their penises in his ears. And QUIT braggin about stealin yer sisder's boyfriends... she's fragile and those people at the bus stop aren't cheering, their just tryin to wave away yer flyin critters and gaspin for air. Don't wake Paw when ya come in just go ahead and worsh that shit offin his face and stay offin his pecker, yer gonna kill off the ole fart and then where ya gonna be? Plus, he owes me some diamonds! Ya best hang on to sum a dem hot dogs, each one is yer dinner this week. Ya outsta listen to some ole lady advice and charge 2 dollars from them taxi drivers and truck drivers so you kin give a few bites to yer lil sister Book Door Stacie. Iffen we ever get her outta the kitty litter and ya bring back some dad blastin soap, she can make her own derned hot dog money. Poor thang. Now you make sure she doesn't get lost on that big yeller bus again, she's supposin to gits on dat der shortie bus and don't try to bite at it this time... it's not a dad berned twinkie and ya only has 2 teeth left. How we ever gonna gits any pics of ya at that derned rate? And stay away from them pole cat critters, that mater juice is ta get the stank offin Paw!!!

Kisses and lix JaD, my hero... my Love. Be careful hangin out with the hillbillies Baby... those crawly things they play with will come home with ya like luggage. I don't wanna have to spend money on curin that shit.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 AM   #246
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It seems Houston got it's name from Sam Houston while he was in dispute with a peer from Ohio. Imagine that... lol.

http://downfalldictionary.blogspot.c.../Sam%20Houston

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Houston
Thread Toipic.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #247
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Sorry Lexus, the threAD topic was take a walk on the on the wild side, welcome to crazy town and how many cats does it take to have an upscale incall.

Quote:
Don't wake Paw when ya come in just go ahead and worsh that shit offin his face and stay offin his pecker, yer gonna kill off the ole fart and then where ya gonna be? Plus, he owes me some diamonds!
We are going to have to hold off on the diamonds for fear you would cross it with the pearls. Kid Charlemagne.

Maybe with a tin foil bonnet and your kitty army you could come over to the Island, we really don't give a tree peeing flip (love the new avatar) about your IP address use a proxy but you belong there. It's chalk full o crazy and that is right up your litter box.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #248
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
*Big Giggle* Not bad for my 38 year old ass huh?

Okay Wayway, just for you

Seriously?
You stole my picture?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:56 AM   #249
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Let's see,
Provider claims to never have posted BP ads even when overwhelming proof would indicate that she has. Provider claims "someone stole her handle and suggests that they then must have also hacked into her email account in order to take advantage of the fact that they were using that email on her ads.
I thinck Occam's Razor may have an application here.

Did you say you were in the hospital for six weeks?
No one stays in the hospital anymore for six weeks unless it is something they don't ever completely recover from. Now, Rehab, well that's a different story.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #250
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I kind of like our BP girl.......she grows on me......kind of like a leaky drill hole that needs some mud packed into it to make it tight.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #251
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

not entirely separated from dh's post, I was thincking for the longest that when the initials LC were being used it was referring to Loose Cunt...not Lacey Companion. Ironic yet irresponsible, my apologies Lacey.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Let's see,
No one stays in the hospital anymore for six weeks unless it is something they don't ever completely recover from. Now, Rehab, well that's a different story.
Rehap for six weeks is a serious recovery from a serious ... "affliction" ...

... but the way this thread has meandered I can just imagine the group sessions!

Even a head shot wound takes less than a week .. then off to ... rehab!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #253
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

Did you say you were in the hospital for six weeks?
HELLO???? Mental hospital!! It would take at least that long to attempt diagnosis. From the sounds of things,(and I am not a medical proffessional, yet) I'm guessin' "trailor trash syndrome" or "CUNTry Bumpkin-phycosis" or even "Ellie Mae-isitis" which from what I understand stems from incest.....that would certainly explain her accent/backwoods West Virginia cousin-fucking dialect that she has been hiding up until a few pages ago....
What say you?

<~~~~~RTM/Nurses call button.......
Old 01-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #254
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
HELLO???? Mental hospital!! It would take at least that long to attempt diagnosis. From the sounds of things,(and I am not a medical proffessional, yet) I'm guessin' "trailor trash syndrome" or "CUNTry Bumpkin-phycosis" or even "Ellie Mae-isitis" which from what I understand stems from incest.....that would certainly explain her accent/backwoods West Virginia cousin-fucking dialect that she has been hiding up until a few pages ago....
What say you?

<~~~~~RTM/Nurses call button.......
But, that wasn't really her. She has way too much class to post like that. Someone must have hacked her eccie account. Conspiracy theories will follow. It's a normal part of the accompanying paranoia.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #255
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Okay, I have read through this whole thread and I'm able to kind of sorta wrap my head around it. What I can't figure out is, why is LC squatting beside the tree. Did tree_hugger tell her it was sexy?
Ansley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women