Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #241
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom42 View Post
I disagree with your first statement, show me an example when the left wingers were up in arms over an AA LE shooting or being brutal against anyone?
Were you hibernating during the whole Ferguson episode?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:59 PM   #242
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Were you hibernating during the whole Ferguson episode?
It is possible that I missed something. Please show me when the left wingers were up in arms over an AA LE being brutal. What I remember is the constant "Arms up, don't shoot" chant By the left wingers which was repeated nonsstop and ultimately was proven to be made up.
Freedom42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #243
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is possible that I missed something. Please show me when the left wingers were up in arms over an AA LE being brutal. What I remember is the constant "Arms up, don't shoot" chant By the left wingers which was repeated nonsstop and ultimately was proven to be made up.
It wasn't about "AA" LE. It also wasn't about white LE. It was about the PEOPLE (who are more often than not minorities) that are being oppressed by by our LE (as a WHOLE; not blacks, not whites, AS A WHOLE). It's based on a very verifiable culture of oppression and racism and it would be hilarious to hear you say that everything has become all hunky dory since the 50 years in which we allowed blacks to VOTE.

Many left wingers were outraged at the brutality deployed against Francis Pusok (who is white) by police officers barely less than a week ago. So yeah don't tell me that this is all PC bullshit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #244
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It wasn't about "AA" LE. It also wasn't about white LE. It was about the PEOPLE (who are more often than not minorities) that are being oppressed by by our LE (as a WHOLE; not blacks, not whites, AS A WHOLE). It's based on a very verifiable culture of oppression and racism and it would be hilarious to hear you say that everything has become all hunky dory since the 50 years in which we allowed blacks to VOTE.

Many left wingers were outraged at the brutality deployed against Francis Pusok (who is white) by police officers barely less than a week ago. So yeah don't tell me that this is all PC bullshit.
Show me the "Many left wingers" that are up in arms over this, how many of the LE in the case were AA? That was my question.

As far as Ferguson, you are simply re-writing history, what you are saying might be your view point, for the left wingers is was all a our the race (not my words, that is what they said). If you can't see that you might have been hibernating.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:44 AM   #245
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
As far as Ferguson, you are simply re-writing history, .....
That's his "specialty," but the sad part is he's not very good at it.

The other side of his coin is typically liberal in nature ... what's his solution to:

"...the PEOPLE (who are more often than not minorities) .... being oppressed by by our LE (as a WHOLE; not blacks, not whites, AS A WHOLE),"

.... which according to Shanmless is actually happening. Here's an "example"..

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:56 AM   #246
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

.... which according to Shanmless is actually happening.
How do we know the latest in an increasingly longer line of LLIdiot's irrelevant pictures is of "Shanmless?"

In the extremely unlikely event that it was "Shanmless," wouldn't that mean that LLIdiot has now broken a board rule and "outted" him?

Well duh!

Then again, the irrelevant pic could actually be of LL and his reckless band of wayward Idiot's?

Perhaps LLIdiot feels it does not violate board rules for him to "out" himself and his Idiot cohorts.

Carry on!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #247
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
then Slager would re-approach the vehicle, ask Scott, to step to the back so we can talk....
The coded meaning is "You are under arrest," am I right?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:48 AM   #248
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
The coded meaning is "You are under arrest," am I right?
And if it is, what difference does it make in this discussion?

You keep going with pointless questions and refuse the answer the questions that are being asked of you. If you don't want to answer the questions, at the very least admit that you are wrong about your position that Scott would have been shot if he didn't run.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:15 AM   #249
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if it is, what difference does it make in this discussion?
Now we are having a reasoned discussion! Then you have to agree that Scott would instantly have recognized he was going to be "taken in" by Slager phycically, correct?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:41 AM   #250
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now we are having a reasoned discussion! Then you have to agree that Scott would instantly have recognized he was going to be "taken in" by Slager phycically, correct?
A discussion requires that you answer questions, not just ask pointless ones.

Until you answer the questions that you were asked or admit that you are wrong on your position that Scott would have been shot if he hadn't run, there is no reason to answer your pointless questions.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #251
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I assume you meant "physically" ... as opposed to ... metaphorically?

Or would that be as in "figuratively" ... or "conceptually"

Hopefully one day there will be the technology to BEAM crooks to the jail cell.

Actually, since the vehicle was occupied by a passenger, who may or may not know the dark side of Scott and his "legal problems," it would be appropriate to discuss Scott's secrets or potentially embarrassing moments in his life outside the hearing and/or presence of someone who may or may not know about them.

Consequently, a discussion away from the passenger would be respectful to Scott.

In addition Slager, who is apparently by himself, will be able to interact with Scott away from the passenger with less a potential threat of having the passenger "join" in on the "meeting" taking place between Scott and Slager whether or not he was invited, which he would not be. See above comment.

It's called "officer safety"! Something probably foreign to you, though.

Of course, you do realize don't you, that the longer you play this little game of yours about dissecting this traffic stop over these past few DAYS it PROVES my point about "split second" decisions officers must make in citizen contacts, and it being inappropriate to EVALUATE their every move over days, weeks, and months of research, critical analysis, photo analysis, and forensics investigation.

I mean you can't even type your first question accurately after a day or two.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:46 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....there is no reason to answer your pointless questions.
Actually it appears his questions have a "point" to him. Ilusions....!!!

Dissection of an event into incremental moments to extract variables to either leave voids or to insert extraneous events that did not occur.

Old as dirt, and as transparent as glass. A number of posters do it frequently.
Old 04-19-2015, 10:52 AM   #253
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How do we know ....
You mean by "we" ... you and your weekend bottle?

Just a bit of psychological inquiry ... did "they" instruct you at U of H high school to use the word "we" instead of "I" to add validity and value to the inquiry ... or is that something that you began to use to make yourself feel less "alone" in your drunken mental stupor? After all ... I've heard being drunk creates "double vision" ... double images. So "I" becomes "we"? Or is that you need 2 heads instead of one just to post that stupid shit?
Old 04-19-2015, 10:58 AM   #254
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Yet another irrelevant LLIdiot pic! He is as regular as clockwork!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #255
gnadfly
Account Disabled

BigKotex, a stopped clock is more frequently right than you. And by stopped clock I mean an unplugged LED clock.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women