Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48524
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42057
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2015, 08:14 AM   #241
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's no bait and switch: a non-military academy person likening being accepted into an academy to a scholarship is almost exactly like a non-military person calling a corpsman a "corpse-man". BTW:
I have no idea why you posted the snippet about prior service military personnel getting admitted to West Point, since Carson was coming straight out of high school, not the Army. So it's irrelevant.

Also, a mispronunciation of a word is NOT the same as bending the truth. Mistakes are NOT the same as dishonesty.

You keep saying that it was Carson's lack of military background that caused him to misunderstand that academies don't give a scholarship. And yet, thousands of high school students every year - with NO military academy experience - apply for West Point and fully understand that they all get paid to attend West Point and are joining the Army by doing so.

They all understand they are getting nominated to the academy, not getting a scholarship. Why didn't Carson?

And decades later, when he was writing his book, why didn't he set the record straight then? He didn't make all these statements as a 17 year old.

Rather than admit the obvious (he padded his resume), you're trying to pretend you're an expert on what non-military academy people do and do not know - about both academy appointments and the proper pronunciation of corpsman. You aren't.

Instead, you are defending a minor fib with layers of bullshit. Not surprising given your history on this board.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #242
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I have no idea why you posted the snippet about prior service military personnel getting admitted to West Point, since Carson was coming straight out of high school, not the Army. So it's irrelevant.

Also, a mispronunciation of a word is NOT the same as bending the truth. Mistakes are NOT the same as dishonesty.

You keep saying that it was Carson's lack of military background that caused him to misunderstand that academies don't give a scholarship. And yet, thousands of high school students every year - with NO military academy experience - apply for West Point and fully understand that they all get paid to attend West Point and are joining the Army by doing so.

They all understand they are getting nominated to the academy, not getting a scholarship. Why didn't Carson?

And decades later, when he was writing his book, why didn't he set the record straight then? He didn't make all these statements as a 17 year old.

Rather than admit the obvious (he padded his resume), you're trying to pretend you're an expert on what non-military academy people do and do not know - about both academy appointments and the proper pronunciation of corpsman. You aren't.

Instead, you are defending a minor fib with layers of bullshit. Not surprising given your history on this board.
I think you are creating a lot of smoke over no issue....I'd call a free ride at west point a scholarship, for I would merely associate an offer, mentioned to me by an officer, along with having met with Gen. Westmoreland and coupled with the black experience or preferential treatment and being sought, with the most commonly used word.

a doctor, with a doctor's, or even more, a surgeon's, set of experiences and life, far removed from the incident and the military, would never think the word scholarship was incorrect in any way. my understanding is that word is or at least was even used on west point's web site

to say that someone mentioned an offer to you of a scholarship to west point instead of an "appointment" to west point, is hardly a lie, even if the word appointment was the word used by the offeror 47 years ago.

the nit you are picking and the words you use to describe that nit (resume padding, stretching the truth, etc) seem much more a lie than anything Dr. Carson said, wrote, or did
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:47 AM   #243
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ben Carson presented the tale like West point extended a scholarship to him, which everyone knows they don't do. Had he presented a application and been excepted, but declined to attend his story would have had more credibility.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Fascinating how, without substantive evidence, you follow the lame-stream media's lie and claim Carson lied. By your simpleton definition, Colin Powell "lied" in his factually wrong remark illustrated at post # 152. But an honest person, which you are not, would see Powell is guilty of nothing more than misremembering what happened.

In your very explanation you claim that thousands who apply to West Point understand that what the academies offer isn't a scholarship. But the key fact in this instance is that Carson didn't accept Westmoreland's offer, and, consequently, he DIDN'T APPLY and go through the process. Applying is the education process wherein people learn the difference, and Carson did not apply; hence, your example doesn't prove your point at all. In fact, it proves the point that its principally the initiated who know and understand the process, and that outsiders are not among the initiated.

BTW, if you read West Point's website, that website explains that potential academy cadets must under go the same battery of academic tests and the same physical that is required of ROTC scholarship candidates. Hence, it's much easier to see why an uninitiated individual might conflate an academy appointment as being a scholarship than it is to make a substantive case against Carson that he was lying. Fundamentally, you and the lame-stream media do not have the evidence to back-up your claim that Carson "lied". You lie when you claim you do.

BTW, when you you were in the Air Force, did anyone ever send you to find and retrieve a yard or two of flight line?

Did you go looking for it, or did you realize, based on your institutional knowledge of the subject, someone was sending you on a fool's errand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ben Carson presented the tale like West point extended a scholarship to him, which everyone knows they don't do. Had he presented a application and been excepted, but declined to attend his story would have had more credibility.
Quite the opposite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Had Carson applied, there's every reason to believe he should have known that the academies do not award scholarships. Carson's story is more credible because he didn't apply, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #245
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Last time I looked EVERY student at one of our military academies attends tuition free.

Carson is a buffoon and a base liar. His interpretation of history - whether his own or the Earth's -- is laughable.

And if he's not a liar, then he's certainly not mentally competent enough to serve as CIC.

Expect him to drop like a rock.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:45 AM   #246
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
And there you have the essence of IB. He will apply layers upon layers of BS to defend his candidate, his position, his beloved slave based Dixie, and will apply the same "creative" fictitious arguments to disparage anyone anything or any idea that he sees as questioning his moral superiority or point of view.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #247
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fascinating how, without substantive evidence, you follow the lame-stream media's lie and claim Carson lied. By your simpleton definition, Colin Powell "lied" in his factually wrong remark illustrated at post # 152. But an honest person, which you are not, would see Powell is guilty of nothing more than misremembering what happened.

In your very explanation you claim that thousands who apply to West Point understand that what the academies offer isn't a scholarship. But the key fact in this instance is that Carson didn't accept Westmoreland's offer, and, consequently, he DIDN'T APPLY and go through the process. Applying is the education process wherein people learn the difference, and Carson did not apply; hence, your example doesn't prove your point at all. In fact, it proves the point that its principally the initiated who know and understand the process, and that outsiders are not among the initiated.

BTW, if you read West Point's website, that website explains that potential academy cadets must under go the same battery of academic tests and the same physical that is required of ROTC scholarship candidates. Hence, it's much easier to see why an uninitiated individual might conflate an academy appointment as being a scholarship than it is to make a substantive case against Carson that he was lying. Fundamentally, you and the lame-stream media do not have the evidence to back-up your claim that Carson "lied". You lie when you claim you do.

BTW, when you you were in the Air Force, did anyone ever send you to find and retrieve a yard or two of flight line?

Did you go looking for it, or did you realize, based on your institutional knowledge of the subject, someone was sending you on a fool's errand?

Quite the opposite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Had Carson applied, there's every reason to believe he should have known that the academies do not award scholarships. Carson's story is more credible because he didn't apply, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As usual you have it ass backwards sperm bank, you need to go back to denying a geological fact. If you want to give Carson a pass on his many BS stories that is ok with me sperm bank.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #248
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And there you have the essence of IB. He will apply layers upon layers of BS to defend his candidate, his position, his beloved slave based Dixie, and will apply the same "creative" fictitious arguments to disparage anyone anything or any idea that he sees as questioning his moral superiority or point of view.
It's apparent from his supercilious bullshit that Old-THUMPER is already deep into his MD 20/20. Neither you, nor the supercilious asshole from Politico, were with Carson and Westmoreland when they had their discussion, Old-THUMPER. Your, and Politico's, asinine and pretentious assumptions about what Westmoreland said and how Carson understood what he heard are fictions, Old-THUMPER: fictions that can only be described as outright lies. It's notable how Politico had to walk back its story, but here you are, drunk and lying, still trying to promulgate a discredited story, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
As usual you have it ass backwards sperm bank, you need to go back to denying a geological fact. If you want to give Carson a pass on his many BS stories that is ok with me sperm bank.
Your Kansas mountains are nothing more than piles of your hayseed BS you've piled to the rafters in your barn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #249
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's apparent from his supercilious bullshit that Old-THUMPER is already deep into his MD 20/20. Neither you, nor the supercilious asshole from Politico, were with Carson and Westmoreland when they had their discussion, Old-THUMPER. Your, and Politico's, asinine and pretentious assumptions about what Westmoreland said and how Carson understood what he heard are fictions, Old-THUMPER: fictions that can only be described as outright lies. It's notable how Politico had to walk back its story, but here you are, drunk and lying, still trying to promulgate a discredited story, Old-THUMPER.

Your Kansas mountains are nothing more than piles of your hayseed BS you've piled to the rafters in your barn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
LMAO facts just fuck you up sperm bank. Go back to your reach around club maybe you can find support for your ignorance there. Or you can look up Nemaha uplift by Marvin P Carlson Or Nemaha Mountains Moore and Haynes 1917, then STFU.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:26 PM   #250
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's apparent from his supercilious bullshit that Old-THUMPER is already deep into his MD 20/20. Neither you, nor the supercilious asshole from Politico, were with Carson and Westmoreland when they had their discussion, Old-THUMPER. Your, and Politico's, asinine and pretentious assumptions about what Westmoreland said and how Carson understood what he heard are fictions, Old-THUMPER: fictions that can only be described as outright lies. It's notable how Politico had to walk back its story, but here you are, drunk and lying, still trying to promulgate a discredited story, Old-THUMPER. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
And clearly IBBuffon is either incapable or unwilling to read for comprehension. My wager would be on "both the above".

But he certainly is vociferous about his stupid bigotry. Yet another thread where he numbers 50+ posts because of his paranoia about getting in the last word (stupid as the word typically is).

PS: How can I possibly be a Thumper? According to you I am a godless heathen. Can't have it both ways you stupid lout.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:43 PM   #251
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And clearly IBBuffon is either incapable or unwilling to read for comprehension. My wager would be on "both the above".

But he certainly is vociferous about his stupid bigotry. Yet another thread where he numbers 50+ posts because of his paranoia about getting in the last word (stupid as the word typically is).

PS: How can I possibly be a Thumper? According to you I am a godless heathen. Can't have it both ways you stupid lout.

You're still a two-bit, supercilious preacher proselytizing lib-retard lies and distortions, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, your drunk ass has yet to make a single, intelligent post in this thread, and you gotta be a racist, Old-THUMPER, the way you keep trying to tear Carson down even after the Politico story has been discredited.

Quote:
LMAO facts just fuck you up sperm bank. Go back to your reach around club maybe you can find support for your ignorance there. Or you can look up Nemaha uplift by Marvin P Carlson Or Nemaha Mountains Moore and Haynes 1917, then STFU.
You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up your pants and bit you on your hayseed ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #252
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're still a two-bit, supercilious preacher proselytizing lib-retard lies and distortions, Old-THUMPER.
So you admit you lied when you said I was anti-religion. Good, there MAY be a tiny bit of hope for you. (Not likely, but I am always the optimist, seeing the best in everyone)

BTW, Old-THUMPER, your drunk ass has yet to make a single, intelligent post in this thread,
Not true. I pointed out that Carson has no relevant experience to serve as President. That is both intelligent and true. Only blind myopic RWWs cannot see such obvious truths.

and you gotta be a racist, Old-THUMPER, the way you keep trying to tear Carson down even after the Politico story has been discredited.
So by your disjointed "logic" I must hate every race, nationality, gender, and age group out there since I think there are people in every category who lack experience.

What a total lying buffoon you are--I have never "torn down" Carson. I have pointed out that his is a Thumper literalist, and I don't think that makes him good presidential material. I have pointed out that he has unusual opinions about the pyramids. That he has no qualifications to reasonably be president. I firmly believe my mother is not qualified to be president either--that does not mean I "tear her down".

Do you think Geo. Washington would make a good president today, even though he is dead? By your logic either you would vote for a dead guy or you are bigoted against white Virginians. You are laughable old windbag.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it crawled up your pants and bit you on your hayseed ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Rant on little man.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #253
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Rant on little man.
Your stupid ass wants to talk about "experience" and "qualifications" after your stupid ass voted for Odumbo, Old-THUMPER???? You're a pathetic little racist promulgating a discredited story to tear down an honorable black man, Old-THUMPER.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #254
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

In all this bloviating, you still fail to address the contention that you made about mispronouncing a word is worse than dishonesty. It isn't.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 02:10 PM   #255
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your stupid ass wants to talk about "experience" and "qualifications" after your stupid ass voted for Odumbo, Old-THUMPER???? You're a pathetic little racist promulgating a discredited story to tear down an honorable black man, Old-THUMPER.
Did I say he was not honorable? No. I said he is not presidential. I think Mother Theresa was one of the most honorable people I have shared the earth with, but I would never have voted for her. You confuse things too easily.

Yes, I want to talk about qualifications and experience. What do YOU think should matter? Trump's hair and abrasiveness? Carson's surgery skills? Cruz' bombastic ego? Clinton's arrogance and lies? If experience and qualifications do not matter, why not? Note, I never said they are the only things that matter.

I have asked you before when you blither on that I am racist: what race am I? You guessed Caucasian, and I told you no. You still have two more guesses that I will answer completely truthfully. So what race am I?

And I see you ignored the Washington question, so I assume you must be bigoted against white Virginians. Your list of groups you hate is growing rather long.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women