Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #241
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are the biggest dumbest lying son of a bitch on the board ,fuck you dick breath.
Not as long as you and couple of others of your ilk are posting in here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now when do you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, intend to post evidence that Odumbo, et al, had given this unredacted email to Congress at an earlier date as you earlier suggested when you called Congress "stupid" for not seeing it?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:13 AM   #242
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
............. the lies took place to cover for the dozens? of other people involved in the COVERT operation ...

You are the only idiot floating this theory............even the Obama administration isn't so stupid as to spin this phony story #2 ("it's the video" lie being #1).
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:13 AM   #243
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not as long as you and couple of others of your ilk are posting in here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now when do you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, intend to post evidence that Odumbo, et al, had given this unredacted email to Congress at an earlier date as you earlier suggested when you called Congress "stupid" for not seeing it?

You have surpassed all of your ilk in lying . Case in point your last line. Final answer ...go fuck yourself dick breath.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:15 AM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You have surpassed all of your ilk in lying . Case in point your last line. Final answer ...go fuck yourself dick breath.
Where's your evidence that Odumbo, et al, had given this unredacted email to Congress at an earlier date as you earlier suggested when you called Congress "stupid" for not seeing it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Old 05-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #245
CJ7
Valued Poster

I had a big breakfast
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #246
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
yep, better get ready to take some Republicans with the dems, they knew all about Benghazi too..
I'm sure both reps and dems were full aware that the CIA was running guns to rebels in Syria. Why do you think the reps aren't running wild with that story. Because they knew that phony consulate in Benghazi simply provided cover for a CIA operation.

The CIA has been running weapons shipping operations for decades. The problem is with who they're shipping guns to. A lot of times the rebels we send arms to are worse than the governments they seek to topple. The rebels in Syria appear to be Al Qaeda affiliates. They're worse than the Assad regime. I'm no fan of Assad but at least he ran a fairly secular government.

We did the same thing in the overthrow of Gaddafi. Al Qaeda was Gaddafi's primary enemy. So we were on the side of Al Qaeda in that deal.

Looks like we're supporting some bad people in the Ukraine crisis as well. Both the CIA and FBI are over there giving support to the coup government in Kiev that overthrew their duly elected Prime Minister. Probably because he didn't want to join the EU. Well some of the people now in place in that coup government are members of the Svoboda party. They happen to be neo Nazis. Isn't that grand.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:13 PM   #247
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

You are the only idiot floating this theory............even the Obama administration isn't so stupid as to spin this phony story #2 ("it's the video" lie being #1).
obviously you don't know Turkey and several other countries are involved do you dumbass? Those countries have people ass deep in guns and work with each other .. the video bullshit was bullshit to keep from outing the gun operation from the rest of the world ... your tiny little brain can't process complex issues like covert military operations ... if there were any?

go count choppers and cry.. that you CAN do
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:17 PM   #248
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I'm sure both reps and dems were full aware that the CIA was running guns to rebels in Syria. Why do you think the reps aren't running wild with that story. Because they knew that phony consulate in Benghazi simply provided cover for a CIA operation.

The CIA has been running weapons shipping operations for decades. The problem is with who they're shipping guns to. A lot of times the rebels we send arms to are worse than the governments they seek to topple. The rebels in Syria appear to be Al Qaeda affiliates. They're worse than the Assad regime. I'm no fan of Assad but at least he ran a fairly secular government.

We did the same thing in the overthrow of Gaddafi. Al Qaeda was Gaddafi's primary enemy. So we were on the side of Al Qaeda in that deal.

Looks like we're supporting some bad people in the Ukraine crisis as well. Both the CIA and FBI are over there giving support to the coup government in Kiev that overthrew their duly elected Prime Minister. Probably because he didn't want to join the EU. Well some of the people now in place in that coup government are members of the Svoboda party. They happen to be neo Nazis. Isn't that grand.

A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation. The former intelligence official explained that for years there has been a recognised exception in the law that permits the CIA not to report liaison activity to Congress, which would otherwise be owed a finding. (All proposed CIA covert operations must be described in a written document, known as a ‘finding’, submitted to the senior leadership of Congress for approval.) Distribution of the annex was limited to the staff aides who wrote the report and to the eight ranking members of Congress – the Democratic and Republican leaders of the House and Senate, and the Democratic and Republicans leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees. This hardly constituted a genuine attempt at oversight: the eight leaders are not known to gather together to raise questions or discuss the secret information they receive.
The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’

don't tell whirlie. his head will split wide open yammering about a tape
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #249
lustylad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post

I think the gun-running story is a non-issue for two reasons: 1) it wasn't kept secret, and 2) it didn't happen because Obama got cold feet and didn't approve our shipping any weapons to the Syrian rebels anyway.

Also, the consulate in Benghazi was opened in 2011 because that's where the anti-Gaddafi opposition was based and we needed to coordinate our NATO airstrikes with them. So I wouldn't call it "phony" and it did more than just provide cover for CIA gun-running.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:39 PM   #250
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So should Dubya.
I agree. I've said that before. If you could pull your head out of all the feces and vomit that permeates your existence, you'd have known that.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:44 PM   #251
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I agree. I've said that before. If you could pull your head out of all the feces and vomit that permeates your existence, you'd have known that.

its a counter attack from our fecal feasting freak show

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&post count=1)

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:10 AM   #252
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055294572]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are a loose canon ... all you have is cut and edit with name calling.

I shit more of your "grey matter" any morning than you'll ever have.

Thanks shit for brains you are verified....LMAO
Did you ever pass reading comprehension or were you a social promotion?

.."your "grey matter"" is what I SHIT .... and FLUSH.

All you have is "noise" and "cherry picking" bullshit to post. Grow up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:43 AM   #253
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

That is twice you have proclaimed you have shit for brains LL, we get it and no one is disputing it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:12 AM   #254
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
its a counter attack from our fecal feasting freak show

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&post count=1)

While you were giving the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM a reach-around, CBJ7, why didn't you go ahead and post one of the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's pictures that you evidently like so much?
Old 05-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #255
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Well put, Whiny Jane.

Still hurts, doesn't it? You know, being the leading legitimate vote getter in your own Dipshit of the Year poll?

Vomit and feces? Really? That's reserved for your hero, IBIdiot! Now you're jealous too?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women