Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2021, 11:14 AM   #241
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/96151
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 12:15 PM   #242
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
do you have any original perspective of your OWN, besides parroting what some other literal fucking who tweeted on rumbler tiktok?
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 12:52 PM   #243
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
do you have any original perspective of your OWN, besides parroting what some other literal fucking who tweeted on rumbler tiktok?
More than you newbie. But here’s another one just for you

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/4575
Old 11-01-2021, 12:52 PM   #244
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
read what I wrote again
Its an Intramuscular injection. Its about an inch long needle. You sink in into a muscle head and plunge. You cannot screw this up

An intravenous injection is just under subcutaneous where you're going into a vein and you're NOT going to do this with a hypodermic . These are completely different things. THINK about what you're saying before you just parrot it because it doesn't pass the logic test. You can get air bubbles in the blood stream with an IM, but you're not shooting it into the vein. Its the same threat to your heart, but this ISN'T whats causing myocarditis

FC - People are not perfect
Still - the usual sites for an intramuscular injection - the deltoid or teh buttocks - are not anatomic easy places for IV;s. Or intravenous injection. Even for IV 'd..g' addicts.

If intravenous (IV) administration has occurred of eh vaccines - I would like to see the medical complication reports to teh FDA and VAERS program

If You have references - please supply them
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 01:34 PM   #245
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
If You have references - please supply them
I'm not the one declaring myocarditis is caused by administering the "vax" intraveneously (IV).
What do you want me to supply?

ANYONE can give an intramuscular injection. There are easy landmarks and as long as your syringe is absent of air, you actually don't have to aspirate once you're in the muscle head.
Delts, Quads, rear.... these are EASY places to stick and exactly where you get the "vax" and flu shots (deltoid). I do IM's very frequently for my own...eh... self medication.

I'm challenging the misheard / misunderstood excuses for enlarged hearts that Strokey is parroting. It simply doesn't make any sense, it can't happen like that. So if anyone did any critical thinking and examined that statement, they would see it for what it exactly is; a cover for the experimental mRNA shots side effects. Its pure deflection from the true culprit.

You could hit a nerve doing an IM
You could create an embolism if you don't properly administer an IM solution
but you're NOT going to hit a vein with an IM
Old 11-01-2021, 04:08 PM   #246
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/96343
Old 11-01-2021, 04:26 PM   #247
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not the one declaring myocarditis is caused by administering the "vax" intraveneously (IV).
What do you want me to supply?

ANYONE can give an intramuscular injection. There are easy landmarks and as long as your syringe is absent of air, you actually don't have to aspirate once you're in the muscle head.
Delts, Quads, rear.... these are EASY places to stick and exactly where you get the "vax" and flu shots (deltoid). I do IM's very frequently for my own...eh... self medication.

I'm challenging the misheard / misunderstood excuses for enlarged hearts that Strokey is parroting. It simply doesn't make any sense, it can't happen like that. So if anyone did any critical thinking and examined that statement, they would see it for what it exactly is; a cover for the experimental mRNA shots side effects. Its pure deflection from the true culprit.

You could hit a nerve doing an IM
You could create an embolism if you don't properly administer an IM solution
but you're NOT going to hit a vein with an IM

Not impossible to hit a vein - but not usual.

Not saying You personally declared myocarditis to be a complication of IV vaccine administration
Still - fc - you made teh statement - Up to You to provide a reference where it came from - preferably something that references medical literature.

you certainly don't want to be a poster like teh democraticommunists - who never reference any facts or sources, and post invalid Lies.

Thank U
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 04:35 PM   #248
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why can't you cut and paste your BS without empowering Middle Eastern cyberterrorists?

Asking for a friend.

https://www.wired.com/story/apt35-ir...-telegram-bot/
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 05:01 PM   #249
FatCity
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Still - fc - you made teh statement - Up to You to provide a reference where it came from - preferably something that references medical literature.
SHIT FOR BRAINS
I RESPONDED TO THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT OF THIS POSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
They say injecting the vaccine intravenously produces myocarditis, and the retards working at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens don't know how to properly administer a vaccine to avoid hitting a vein, or they are being told to administer it incorrectly by another dumbass.
HE made the fucking claim
EVERY response I have made since that post has been explaining how that is not possible

ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU DEAF?

Old 11-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #250
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/96474
Old 11-01-2021, 05:58 PM   #251
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't care whether people get vaccinated or not. People should be able to choose what they have injected in their body IMO. All I care about is that they leave the hospital beds available for those of us who took the necessary precautions like the health experts told us to do. They are more than welcome to die at home if they catch the China cooties virus because of their carelessness and recklessness. Just do it at home and don't come crying for help when it's too late.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:30 PM   #252
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I don't care whether people get vaccinated or not. People should be able to choose what they have injected in their body IMO. All I care about is that they leave the hospital beds available for those of us who took the necessary precautions like the health experts told us to do. They are more than welcome to die at home if they catch the China cooties virus because of their carelessness and recklessness. Just do it at home and don't come crying for help when it's too late.
I see you've made a 180 degree turn on what you used to say a few months ago. Is it because big boss man gave that booty a spanking?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:39 PM   #253
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Someone better define what a public health crisis is, and what the government obligation is to stop or prevent it as best they can.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 07:02 PM   #254
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I see you've made a 180 degree turn on what you used to say a few months ago. Is it because big boss man gave that booty a spanking?
... Blimey! - - Now THAT'S Brutal!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #255
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Someone better define what a public health crisis is, and what the government obligation is to stop or prevent it as best they can.
I think when your firm gives you a deadline and if you don't comply with it and get vaccinated they make it clear your lack of compliance will jeopardize your employment, kids are unable to be in school for much of a school year, party invitations have a disclaimer on it that pretty much says RSVP but if you are not vaccinated, you are not welcome to attend; and countries won't let you enter unless you are fully vaccinated are just a few examples of what qualifies as a health crisis to me. But what do I know? I'm not a physician.

I said at the beginning I didn't plan to get vaccinated unless my job required it. Well, they require it now. More importantly, I'm a lot more educated about it now compared to my initial stance about not getting the cooties vaccine shots. I have no problem admitting that I was wrong and needed to become further educated about it. I'm much more educated about it now and yes, I was wrong with my flawed reasoning to not get it back then. In addition, I kind of like receiving my paychecks as well. Haha

Edit: My 2nd paragraph was added to clear up any ambiguity about why I changed my mind since TWK and Strokey seem to be so interested in me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women