Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 06:36 PM   #241
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IB is an ignorant cut & paste racist who has no comprehension about how stupid he sounds to anyone else.

IBAsshole: where did I say only whites commit atrocities? That's right, I didn't.

What was the nature of that three centuries of fighting? The constant murder, enslaving, and driving the "heathen savages" from their lands.

And a 300 year old, or 100 year old, or 1 day old atrocity somewhere else by completely different people justifies this "Methodist preacher" slaughtering what are clearly non-hostile women and children.

My your incredibly stupid, EVIL bigoted mindset the cannibalism of the Donner party justifies every cruel, evil act against the entire white race from that day forward. It doesn't, but that would be identical to your asinine immoral position. Stalin and Hitler, both Christians and white, would by that sick logic absolve all the killings recently in Baltimore. The crusades would justify 9/11.

Even your lap dog IIFFy knows enough to distance himself from you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #242
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB is an ignorant cut & paste racist who has no comprehension about how stupid he sounds to anyone else.

IBAsshole: where did I say only whites commit atrocities? That's right, I didn't.

What was the nature of that three centuries of fighting? The constant murder, enslaving, and driving the "heathen savages" from their lands.

And a 300 year old, or 100 year old, or 1 day old atrocity somewhere else by completely different people justifies this "Methodist preacher" slaughtering what are clearly non-hostile women and children.

My your incredibly stupid, EVIL bigoted mindset the cannibalism of the Donner party justifies every cruel, evil act against the entire white race from that day forward. It doesn't, but that would be identical to your asinine immoral position. Stalin and Hitler, both Christians and white, would by that sick logic absolve all the killings recently in Baltimore. The crusades would justify 9/11.

Even your lap dog IIFFy knows enough to distance himself from you.
Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the fuckin' jackass trying to equate a small party of settlers desperate enough to cannibalize the dead to survive one winter in the wilds of the Sierra Nevadas to a culture that routinely enslaved, sacrificed and cannibalized its victims over the course of centuries. Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you're that fuckin' stupid. BTW, you inveterate jackass, Stalin was an atheist, just like your miserable, pathetic-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who cares?
No one cares whether you care or not, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, even though you were obviously concerned enough to make an asinine post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I have a strong suspicion that IB isn't even white. His fervent admiration for anything white eclipses any neo-nazi con ideology. He's like the house ni**er who'll whip and kill his own race to appease his masters.

That's the only thing that could explain his outright denial of any villainy committed by whites, and so he'll find fault with any and every race except for that one. Like I said......total house ni**er.
That's right, shamman. You're a true, fuckin', lib-retarded hypocrite, shamman; because, you use racial slurs and stereotypes to denigrate others while you superciliously and lyingly claim you advocate that minorities should be treated respectfully.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:51 PM   #243
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the fuckin' jackass trying to equate a small party of settlers desperate enough to cannibalize the dead to survive one winter in the wilds of the Sierra Nevadas to a culture that routinely enslaved, sacrificed and cannibalized its victims over the course of centuries. Yeah, Old-THUMPER, you're that fuckin' stupid. BTW, you inveterate jackass, Stalin was an atheist, just like your miserable, pathetic-ass.

No one cares whether you care or not, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, even though you were obviously concerned enough to make an asinine post.

That's right, shamman. You're a true, fuckin', lib-retarded hypocrite, shamman; because, you use racial slurs and stereotypes to denigrate others while you superciliously and lyingly claim you advocate that minorities should be treated respectfully.
Do you ACTUALLY think that anyone does anything but fuck with you? Your responses are so predictable that people just keep trolling you. You're like that nerd in school that thinks people like him because they fuck with him. Wrong, dipshit. Nobody likes you. They like to fuck with you because they know what kind of response they'll get.

Nobody gives a shit what the Aztecs did, except for you. Nobody.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:23 AM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you ACTUALLY think that anyone does anything but fuck with you? Your responses are so predictable that people just keep trolling you. You're like that nerd in school that thinks people like him because they fuck with him. Wrong, dipshit. Nobody likes you. They like to fuck with you because they know what kind of response they'll get.

Nobody gives a shit what the Aztecs did, except for you. Nobody.
FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you used a bit too many words to convince anyone that you really don't give a fuck about how your ggggggrand pappy was probably a friggin' slave owning cannibal. BTW, what happened to your fuckin' "VIVA LA RAZA!" BS you were whining about earlier, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Old 06-03-2015, 06:42 AM   #245
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you used a bit too many words to convince anyone that you really don't give a fuck about how your ggggggrand pappy was probably a friggin' slave owning cannibal. BTW, what happened to your fuckin' "VIVA LA RAZA!" BS you were whining about earlier, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
You're going to talk to someone else about using too many words, you gruber goober? Why would I care what someone did 600 years ago? I have no control over that. Rehashing the past is stupid. Learn and move on. You want so badly to get under people's skin, but your material isn't convincing. Nobody cares, shitass.

VIVA LA RAZA!

VIVA MEXICO!
Old 06-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #246
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You hit the nail on the head, WR. But as we all know, he didn't feel it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:28 AM   #247
Old-T
Valued Poster

IB's comment accusing anyone else of being too wordy does cement his legacy as hypocrite of the decade, doesn't it. The worst part is he probably doesn't see the absurdity of it.

It is just like you said, he is so predictable. I even told him that he would claim Papa Joe was not a Christian, and look at what he did! Works every time because his ego is a thousand times bigger than his intellect. Prediction: he will now respond with a long, blithering commentary that does nothing to refute Papa Joe's Christian upbringing. Just like his "evil cannibals, except those who are white". But IBAsshole is consistent in his illogic, it is the same as saying all slave owners are evil EXCEPT those Southerners who were god fearing moral men (so we should overlook their torture an rape and killing)

IB publicly embarrassed himself when he made claimed about what my racial category is--now he is inside in embarrassing himself more by making claims about my religious beliefs.

Here is an offer to you IB: three guesses about my racial-religion mix. I will address all three guesses honestly. If you do "know" I will affirm it. If you don't, then shut your mouth on the topic. Deal? Better yet, I am in a generous mood (and I know you are too much of a blowhard to take the challenge), I will give you five guesses, not three.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #248
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're going to talk to someone else about using too many words, you gruber goober? Why would I care what someone did 600 years ago? I have no control over that. Rehashing the past is stupid. Learn and move on. You want so badly to get under people's skin, but your material isn't convincing. Nobody cares, shitass.

VIVA LA RAZA!

VIVA MEXICO!
So you like more current events, do you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You hit the nail on the head, WR. But as we all know, he didn't feel it.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #249
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He obviously doesn't have an original thought in his head, guys. He just regurgitates the same bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

Never forget that IBGrubergruberMassaButtman was the ORIGINAL dipshit of the year. The dipshits by which all dipshits are measured. The hilliest billiest redneck xenophobe on the board. The man who, more than any other dozen posters (including the rest of the Idiot Jihad), is responsible for this forum being what it is today!

The man, the myth, the mess ... ladies and germs! I give you IBIdiot, the plague!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:00 AM   #250
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He obviously doesn't have an original thought in his head, guys. He just regurgitates the same bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

Never forget that IBGrubergruberMassaButtman was the ORIGINAL dipshit of the year. The dipshits by which all dipshits are measured. The hilliest billiest redneck xenophobe on the board. The man who, more than any other dozen posters (including the rest of the Idiot Jihad), is responsible for this forum being what it is today!

The man, the myth, the mess ... ladies and germs! I give you IBIdiot, the plague!
Old 06-04-2015, 03:03 AM   #251
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you like more current events, do you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

I understand that counts as current to someone who's older than fucking dirt, but you're gonna have to do better than that, shitass.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:11 AM   #252
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand that counts as current to someone who's older than fucking dirt, but you're gonna have to do better than that, shitass.
You'd be the non-substantive asshole sucking hairy balls from behind, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:14 AM   #253
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the non-substantive asshole sucking hairy balls from behind, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You've perfectly described every post you've ever made.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:30 AM   #254
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've perfectly described every post you've ever made.
You'd be the one that literally admitted you were a dick-sucking troll, and trolls like you are the real non-substantive posters, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:18 AM   #255
Old-T
Valued Poster

Looks like another prediction comes true: IBBlowhard is to afraid to take the challenge. No surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB's comment accusing anyone else of being too wordy does cement his legacy as hypocrite of the decade, doesn't it. The worst part is he probably doesn't see the absurdity of it.

It is just like you said, he is so predictable. I even told him that he would claim Papa Joe was not a Christian, and look at what he did! Works every time because his ego is a thousand times bigger than his intellect. Prediction: he will now respond with a long, blithering commentary that does nothing to refute Papa Joe's Christian upbringing. Just like his "evil cannibals, except those who are white". But IBAsshole is consistent in his illogic, it is the same as saying all slave owners are evil EXCEPT those Southerners who were god fearing moral men (so we should overlook their torture an rape and killing)

IB publicly embarrassed himself when he made claimed about what my racial category is--now he is inside in embarrassing himself more by making claims about my religious beliefs.

Here is an offer to you IB: three guesses about my racial-religion mix. I will address all three guesses honestly. If you do "know" I will affirm it. If you don't, then shut your mouth on the topic. Deal? Better yet, I am in a generous mood (and I know you are too much of a blowhard to take the challenge), I will give you five guesses, not three.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women