Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #241
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's an obvious hint in these replies that your stupid-ass hasn't noticed, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You need to stick to fishing cocks out of fly's stump broke. It seems it was what you have been hankering to do all along. Oh, other than lying.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #242
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You need to stick to fishing cocks out of fly's stump broke. It seems it was what you have been hankering to do all along. Oh, other than lying.
No, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! You con-cock-ted that disgusting fantasy all on your own, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:23 PM   #243
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! You con-cock-ted that disgusting fantasy all on your own, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
LMAO All you needed was to see this and you went "fly fishing" for a big worm. Now it is apparent what you have been Hankering for all along. Are you nurse hankering?
Old 01-25-2015, 05:44 PM   #244
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO All you needed was to see this and you went "fly fishing" for a big worm. Now it is apparent what you have been Hankering for all along. Are you nurse hankering?
Stupid, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, is such a stupid jackass for letting emoticons do all of his talking for him, and now he is embarrassed into denial.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:03 PM   #245
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stupid, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, is such a stupid jackass for letting emoticons do all of his talking for him, and now he is embarrassed into denial.
Yes you are stupid for wanting to fish a cock from fly's. Much less getting all aroused over a emoticon. This is what you are seeking stump broke. That won't help ya burnt.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:13 PM   #246
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes you are stupid for wanting to fish a cock from fly's. Much less getting all aroused over a emoticon. This is what you are seeking stump broke. That won't help ya burnt.
So, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's obvious you found what you were looking for.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:54 PM   #247
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I try to keep it lite on this site. I'venever even looked at the political forum. I was curious bout a mention of events in France. Not sure If I saw the first post because what I saw on the first pas was some accusation for some princess to defend herself. Went through a number of pages (I did skip many), and saw a maybe discussion falling apart until it was reduced so simple name calling. I think it's going to be a pretty scary future we are creating if this is the state of affairs. It was in this link or another one where a poll was offered and the question was asked about how to deal with the terrorists. That also was reduced to off topic name calling.
We were caught with our pants down on 911, we went into Afghanistan and didn't understand what we were fighting. We went into Iraq and didn't know what we were fighting against,, we are looking at the chaos in Africa and the Middle East and still have no idea what the problem is. But we sure can sure can grab a number of experts with their heads up their ass to be the cheerleaders for our side! Maybe, just maybe we could grow up a little and maybe understand that there are some pretty serious. Shit going on in this world. Just maybe, we could find a way to have a serious discussion using a little intelligence? If not, then maybe we would be better off just discussing our "nice and a half of dangling death" between our legs.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #248
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
I try to keep it lite on this site. I'venever even looked at the political forum. I was curious bout a mention of events in France. Not sure If I saw the first post because what I saw on the first pas was some accusation for some princess to defend herself. Went through a number of pages (I did skip many), and saw a maybe discussion falling apart until it was reduced so simple name calling. I think it's going to be a pretty scary future we are creating if this is the state of affairs. It was in this link or another one where a poll was offered and the question was asked about how to deal with the terrorists. That also was reduced to off topic name calling.
We were caught with our pants down on 911, we went into Afghanistan and didn't understand what we were fighting. We went into Iraq and didn't know what we were fighting against,, we are looking at the chaos in Africa and the Middle East and still have no idea what the problem is. But we sure can sure can grab a number of experts with their heads up their ass to be the cheerleaders for our side! Maybe, just maybe we could grow up a little and maybe understand that there are some pretty serious. Shit going on in this world. Just maybe, we could find a way to have a serious discussion using a little intelligence? If not, then maybe we would be better off just discussing our "nice and a half of dangling death" between our legs.
+1

Similar to the way the MSM has been up to their eyeballs investigating a non-story, "Deflate-gate", and ignoring other substantive stories:

Quote:
French police arrest five Russians suspected of planning an attack

French police arrested five Russians in the southern town of Béziers on Tuesday after explosives were allegedly found near a sports stadium.

The five, reported to be of Chechen origin, were being held in custody for questioning, on suspicion of planning an attack....

The arrests came as France remained on its highest level of security alert following attacks by Islamic fundamentalists almost a fortnight ago.

Four people suspected of being linked to the three separate attacks in France two weeks ago were due before a judge on Tuesday. They have been questioned about giving “logistical support” to the gunman who attacked a Jewish supermarket.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...osives-beziers
Old 01-25-2015, 09:28 PM   #249
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, it's obvious you found what you were looking for.
Keep seeking sperm by fishing cocks from fly's stump broke. You will find what you have been hankering.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #250
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default And Odumbo only imagined he was getting bitch slapped by Bibi and Boehner!!!

Quote:
Boko Haram attacks key Nigerian city of Maiduguri
25 January 2015 Last updated at 14:57 ET

The attack on Maiduguri coincided with a visit by US Secretary of State John Kerry to Lagos for meetings with President Goodluck Jonathan.

Militants also attacked Monguno, 140km (86 miles) north of Maiduguri. The army there was reported to have been overwhelmed, with houses set on fire.

A journalist in Maiduguri told the BBC that fleeing soldiers from Monguno were now arriving at the barracks in in Maiduguri.

Boko Haram, which means "Western education is forbidden" in the Hausa language, launched guerrilla operations in 2009 to create an Islamic state.

Thousands of people have been killed throughout the insurgency, mostly in north-eastern Nigeria.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30972534

Quote:
Keep seeking sperm by fishing cocks from fly's stump broke. You will find what you have been hankering.
Are those your diary entries for the day, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Old 01-25-2015, 10:05 PM   #251
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are those your diary entries for the day, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Stump broke the fly fisherman is hankering for a big worm. Keep him away from your zippers. He is wanting to nurse on a biggen.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:14 AM   #252
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There are places for deep discussions of world events. This is not one of them. No one on here is unconcerned about what is going on. It's pretty scary out there. This is a place to blow off some steam and have some fun. Try The Conference Room. You will find the self-importance that you seek there.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:29 AM   #253
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stump broke the fly fisherman is hankering for a big worm. Keep him away from your zippers. He is wanting to nurse on a biggen.
So now you're referring to yourself in the third person, "Stump" - Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? And didn't you post that you, "Stump - Stumpy", already had a "biggen", "Stump" - Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Old 01-26-2015, 06:29 AM   #254
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So now you're referring to yourself in the third person, "Stump" - Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? And didn't you post that you, "Stump - Stumpy", already had a "biggen", "Stump" - Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
You are dumb as a stump (remember that one) . (You would argue with a stump) remember that one? You stick to fishing worms out of fly's thinking is not your bag stump broke. Do you even know what stump broke means no smarts?
Old 01-26-2015, 06:35 AM   #255
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
(You would argue with a stump)
You are that 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women