Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #241
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Wikipedia? Now I know you and your doppelbanger Lusty JizzBeard are one and the same. He LOVES wikipedia too. It makes him feel so smart. He can be an instant dumbass on any subject from Keynesian economics to Pascal's Wager.

You barfing again, from my dick being rammed down your throat. Happy upchucking. I hear it keeps the weight off, you fat piece of shit.
You'd be the hypocritical cock-sucker who is still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
It does not get proven wrong everyday. That's why I love science over religion. Science doesn't require you to believe. It just is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scienti...climate_change

PS - You'd have to ask UC, is it? No idea.
Quote:
Administration officials, some of whom were indeed cabinet-level positions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_...ation_scandals

BTW, did you notice how everyone but your "Grubered" butt-buddy, shamman, can see how your hypocritical denigration of Wikipedia in no manner supports your lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Never have I seen two words so aptly describe 1)Lusty 2)Jizz 3)beard.

Or IB wanker for that matter.
U B a wanker, shamman, a very stupid wanker.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #242
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Quote:
Never have I seen two words so aptly describe 1)Lusty 2)Jizz 3)beard.
U B a wanker, shamman, a very stupid wanker.
Quote:
Quote:
1)instant 2)dumbass

Never have I seen two words so aptly describe LustyJizzbeard.

Or IB wanker for that matter.

Can someone say MO-RON
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #243
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can someone say MO-RON
That word comes to mind every time we read one of your posts, shamman.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #244
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well maybe you'd like to read post #242? Then we can all laugh at the MORON you are!

IBGRUBERGUBERGRUBER has GRUBERED his own GRUBER again!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #245
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well maybe you'd like to read post #242? Then we can all laugh at the MORON you are!

IBGRUBERGUBERGRUBER has GRUBERED his own GRUBER again!
So you are too much of a moron to understand the original reply, shammn?

Quote:
Old 05-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #246
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
...Lusty... LOVES wikipedia too. It makes him feel so smart. He can be an instant dumbass on any subject from Keynesian economics to Pascal's Wager.
Speaking of being an "instant dumbass", what kind of moron would turn in desperation to wikipedia - but fail to read beyond the first sentence to find that his favorite source blows up his own argument? Why, that would be undercunt, the freelance faggot from Arkansas, who stupidly handed me the rope with which I hung him (again) in post #165 of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How brilliant of you to post the first sentence from the wikipedia page on Pascal's Wager, undercunt. Is that supposed to show your deep knowledge of the subject? Did you read the whole thing? Why don't you walk us through it? Oh wait, you can't, can you?

...Your own wikipedia source agrees with me that Pascal's Wager and whether God exists are two separate issues...

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you win the prize for being the world's stupidest wiki-wizard, undercunt! How rich of you to taunt me a few posts later about the very source you reached for in desperation - only to see it used to hand you your ass again!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #247
lustylad
Premium Access

Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer! That's when you hand a libtard his ass twice on the same point. The freelance faggot from Arkansas is so memory-impaired he lets this happen all the time!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=101

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=237

IB plans to wait a day before springing the Pacific War on the dogpatch faggot again. Pascal wagers he will score the hat trick.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #248
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Speaking of being an "instant dumbass", what kind of moron would turn in desperation to wikipedia - but fail to read beyond the first sentence to find that his favorite source blows up his own argument? Why, that would be undercunt, the freelance faggot from Arkansas, who stupidly handed me the rope with which I hung him (again) in post #165 of this thread:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... you win the prize for being the world's stupidest wiki-wizard, undercunt! How rich of you to taunt me a few posts later about the very source you reached for in desperation - only to see it used to hand you your ass again!

Quote:
Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer! That's when you hand a libtard his ass twice on the same point. The freelance faggot from Arkansas is so memory-impaired he lets this happen all the time!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=101

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=237

IB plans to wait a day before springing the Pacific War on the dogpatch faggot again. Pascal wagers he will score the hat trick.
You are, without a doubt, the saddest motherfucker on here. Even worse than LL, and that's almost goddamn impossible. You have twisted and contorted this argument into a fucking pretzel until it comes out the way you want it. We were never arguing about the wager or its origin. We were arguing about it's current usage by apologetics as a device for getting people to believe in god. That's it. Everyone can see right through your bullshit. We PM each other back and forth, laughing at you. And how fucking stupid and unhinged you've become.

I don't give a shit what you call the pacific war, you fucking cunt. I just like to fuck with IB, and by extension, you, because you're so fucking stupid that you take the bait EVERY goddamn time without fail.

Everyone also knows that you and IB are the same person. We talk about that too. Eat a dick. Straight up.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #249
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are, without a doubt, the saddest motherfucker on here. Even worse than LL, and that's almost goddamn impossible. You have twisted and contorted this argument into a fucking pretzel until it comes out the way you want it. We were never arguing about the wager or its origin. We were arguing about it's current usage by apologetics as a device for getting people to believe in god. That's it. Everyone can see right through your bullshit. We PM each other back and forth, laughing at you. And how fucking stupid and unhinged you've become.

I don't give a shit what you call the pacific war, you fucking cunt. I just like to fuck with IB, and by extension, you, because you're so fucking stupid that you take the bait EVERY goddamn time without fail.

Everyone also knows that you and IB are the same person. We talk about that too. Eat a dick. Straight up.
That you continue to lie in the face of incontrovertible proof shows that it is you who takes the bait and puts your stupidity on full display, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your stupid willingness to bald-face lie continues to destroy any credibility you might hope to muster for any topic in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:37 PM   #250
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That you continue to lie in the face of incontrovertible proof shows that it is you who takes the bait and puts your stupidity on full display, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your stupid willingness to bald-face lie continues to destroy any credibility you might hope to muster for any topic in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
So you decided to respond as IB. Ok.

My willingness to lie destroys any credibility I hope to muster in this forum? Are you fucking kidding me? I almost spit my coke out all over my keyboard. Why would I give two shits about what some idiot on a hooker board thinks? Credibility? I have credibility where it counts, in the real world, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I think you've become as retarded as you ever can, you take it one step further. Take your pacific theater, your pascal, your gruberized sodomites and stick it ALL up your ass.

You've been gruberized, motherfucker.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #251
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
How seriously do you think people take you? With your gruberized odumbo minion cocksucker bullshit. NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you. Because your script is written and you don't wonder from it. Your replies are scripted. Your stupid willingness to think that anyone actually cares what you have to say is evidence of you not living in this realm with the rest of us.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #252
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you decided to respond as IB. Ok.

My willingness to lie destroys any credibility I hope to muster in this forum? Are you fucking kidding me? I almost spit my coke out all over my keyboard. Why would I give two shits about what some idiot on a hooker board thinks? Credibility? I have credibility where it counts, in the real world, dipshit. Jesus Christ, you never cease to amaze me. Just when I think you've become as retarded as you ever can, you take it one step further. Take your pacific theater, your pascal, your gruberized sodomites and stick it ALL up your ass.

You've been gruberized, motherfucker.
The term is "Pacific War" which encompasses more than the term "Pacific Theater", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And if you think anyone here believes your BS about you not having anything invested in your posts after hour upon hour of typing, you seriously intoxicated by your inappropriate use of Coke, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
How seriously do you think people take you? With your gruberized odumbo minion cocksucker bullshit. NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you. Because your script is written, and you don't wonder from it. Your replies are scripted. Your stupid willingness to think that anyone actually cares what you have to say is evidence of you not living in this realm with the rest of us.
One needs only to prove you are wrong, lying or both, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, to make oneself more relevant and credible than you. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you are reading and replying. That negates your fallacious statement that "no one cares" about what is posted, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you so-called professional writer, it's "wander" ... not "wonder", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, your so-called script is replete with errors.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #253
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Congratulations to IB - he just scored a two-fer!
Soooo should we just start calling you IB now (finally)?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:03 PM   #254
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
NO ONE takes you seriously. That's why everyone fucks with you.
Shhhh!! you're killing all the fun!!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #255
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Soooo should we just start calling you IB now (finally)?
You've made a career out of harfing, shamman, why should you stop now.

Quote:
Shhhh!! you're killing all the fun!!
Watching you get plinked -- going to-and-fro -- like one of those ducks in a shooting gallery IS quite amusing, shamman.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women