Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #241
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

You just supported Zimmerman's position. I love this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Police officers are only allowed to use deadly force as an absolute last resort. Here's what the Florida statues says:

Fla. Stat. § 776.012. Use of force in defense of person

A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

Proven with the injuries Zimmerman sustained from gang banger drug dealer burglar Martin. Zimmerman's last resort was to defend himself. We know from the medical report the extensive damage Zimmerman sustained and Martin's physical injury was acquired by beating Zimmerman.

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

This one is the best.

1. Was Zimmerman engaged in unlawful activity - NO!
2. Was Zimmerman attacked where he had the right to be - YES!
3. Did Zimmerman have the right to use force including deadly force as a result of Martin pummeling him to prevent death or great bodily hamr to himself - ABSOLUTELY - CASE CLOSED!

CAN YOU SAY - NOT GUILTY!!!!

The way I see it, Martin (the guy walking home minding his own business) had every right to attack Zimmerman (the crazy guy with the gun stalking Martin). If Martin at any point knew Zimmerman had a gun, he had every reason to fear his life was being threatened and acted accordingly.

Its apparent facts don't mean anything to you. First of all - Zimmerman legally carried a firearm and had a license to do so under Florida Law.

So, PER your statement "If Martin at any point knew Zimmerman had a gun, he had every reason to fear for his life was being threatened and acted accordingly" - so - that means Martin was suppose to be afraid of anyone legally carrying concealed? Are you afraid to be around anyone who is legally carrying concealed? You better move out of Texas then and go to a Nanny State like California.

Martin, the drug dealer, gangbanger, burglar was wrong and received his JUST REWARDS!
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #242
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

According to F-Sharp and SpeedRacer it seems that you aren't allowed to defend yourself. You must allow the beating from a drug dealer, gang banger, burglar continue until you are dead and even then it will still be your fault because you breathed air.

I really would love to see both of them go to a controlled environment and experience what Zimmerman experienced and upload the results to YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pecker View Post
How badly does one have to be beaten before one can legally defend oneself? Should zimmerman waited for his skull to be cracked first? I am staring at the computer screen in absolute bewilderment. Hopefully you'll find yourself in his shoes one day.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #243
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Assault with Bodily Injury? (Attempted) murder?
If Martin in any way felt threatened by Zimmerman, Martin's actions were justified as self-defense. Would you not feel threatened by a stranger following you around at night? Even more so if you knew that stranger was carrying a gun?

"a person may use reasonable physical force on another person to defend himself, herself, or a third person from what he or she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of physical force. The defender may use the degree of force he or she reasonably believes is necessary to defend himself, herself, or a third person"
As Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher, Martin was running away from him. Martin also told his girlfriend on the phone that he was scared that someone was following him. For Martin to have committed assault, neither of these things would have to be true. Are you simply denying that one of both of these things are true?
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #244
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
According to F-Sharp and SpeedRacer it seems that you aren't allowed to defend yourself. You must allow the beating from a drug dealer, gang banger, burglar continue until you are dead and even then it will still be your fault because you breathed air.

I really would love to see both of them go to a controlled environment and experience what Zimmerman experienced and upload the results to YouTube.
Dante, when you accuse someone (me) of something, please make sure you have your FACTS correct. I have not said ANYTHING remotely similar to your accusations in your first paragraph. It's so easy to make statements like that and hide behind the anonymity of the internet.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #245
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Encounters: 1

So a punch in the face is appropriate response if someone asks what I'm doing?
Dr. Pecker is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #246
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Once in another city, I was walking around drunk and was followed by someone. That person confronted me. It turned out to be a plainclothes cop. Would a punch in the face , followed by slamming his head into the.sidewalk, have been justified?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #247
rockintx2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

a mexican named zimmerman?WTF?
rockintx2006 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #248
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

F-Sharp, you make this too easy. Your great at making stuff up just like ABC, CBS, and NBC.

Here is the transcript of the 911 call - http://phoebe53.wordpress.com/2012/0...rayvon-martin/

Martin's actions are NOT justified as self-defense. First Martin was coming toward Zimmerman.

Zimmerman:
Uh, huh.
Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.
He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. [01:20]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]
Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

Zimmerman:
It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]
911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]
Zimmerman:
Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

As you can see - Zimmerman lost Martin and was no longer following him and was going to wait for the Police by the mailboxes. Martin - being the gang banger that he is was not afraid of Zimmerman and showed up and attacked Zimmerman.

IF MARTIN WAS TRULY AFRAID HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED TO WHERE HE WAS STAYING. HIS ACTIONS PROVE THAT HE WAS NOT AFRAID AND WANTED TO GET INTO A FIGHT. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS THAT ZIMMERMAN ATTACKED MARTIN, DISPLAYED HIS FIREARM TO MARTIN FOR THE PURPOSE OF INSTILLING FEAR. NONE OF MARTIN'S ACTIONS CAN BE JUSTIFIED AS SELF DEFENSE.

1. HE CAME BACK AFTER ZIMMERMAN LOST HIM
2. HE THREW THE FIRST PUNCH
3. HE WAS ON TOP OF ZIMMERMAN PUNCHING THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM AND ZIMMERMAN COULD NOT DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THIS

If accurate, the medical report obtained by ABC “is a game-changer,” says Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz, who suggests prosecutors acted inappropriately by not referencing the extent of Zimmerman’s injuries in their sworn affidavit to the court.

“A jury that’s not afraid of causing a riot, an objective jury, is not going to convict somebody of second degree murder after his nose was broken, eyes blackened, and his head banged against the ground,” he says.

WE DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MARTIN WAS NOT IN FEAR FOR HIS LIFE AS HE APPROACHED ZIMMERMAN AND SAID - "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME". If he was truly afraid he would have either:

1. Called 911
2. Gone to where he was staying and reported the following
3. Both 1 and 2.

Instead he chose to confront and attack Zimmerman.

Death caused by punching
- http://law.justia.com/cases/hawaii/s...cwc-29390.html

- http://www.timesonline.com/news/poli...482a7071f.html

- http://paramedicblog.wordpress.com/2...nal-breathing/

It only explains that F-Sharp is a racist.

Quote:
If Martin in any way felt threatened by Zimmerman, Martin's actions were justified as self-defense. Would you not feel threatened by a stranger following you around at night? Even more so if you knew that stranger was carrying a gun?

"a person may use reasonable physical force on another person to defend himself, herself, or a third person from what he or she reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of physical force. The defender may use the degree of force he or she reasonably believes is necessary to defend himself, herself, or a third person"
As Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher, Martin was running away from him. Martin also told his girlfriend on the phone that he was scared that someone was following him. For Martin to have committed assault, neither of these things would have to be true. Are you simply denying that one of both of these things are true?
Old 05-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #249
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
So a punch in the face is appropriate response if someone asks what I'm doing?
Again, you're not answering the questions, here they are again:

Would you not feel threatened by a stranger following you around at night? Even more so if you knew that stranger was carrying a gun?

Based on what we've heard, do you deny or not want to believe that Martin was running from Zimmerman, and that he was afraid of him?
Old 05-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #250
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

As you asked. So, when are you going to go to a controlled environment and upload the results to YouTube? Please provide link here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
All I'm saying is there just isn't enough evidence brought to light so far to let Zimmerman walk. You pull the trigger and kill someone, you just don't walk away. .
Old 05-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #251
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Why are you racist?

Quote:
Again, you're not answering the questions, here they are again:

Would you not feel threatened by a stranger following you around at night? Even more so if you knew that stranger was carrying a gun?

If he felt threatened he would have gone to where he was staying and not approach Zimmerman or start a fight with Zimmerman. He did not know Zimmerman was LEGALLY armed. Are you leaving Texas? You must be quacking in your boots with all the armed people walking around you.

Based on what we've heard, do you deny or not want to believe that Martin was running from Zimmerman, and that he was afraid of him?

No, Martin was not afraid. If he was afraid he would not have returned and started a fight. He would have gone to where he was staying. Instead he chose to go after Zimmerman and start a fight. He did this because he was angry NOT scared.

Again, when are you going in a controlled environment and experience what Zimmerman experienced?
Old 05-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #252
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
F-Sharp, you make this too easy. Your great at making stuff up just like ABC, CBS, and NBC.
<eyeroll>

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we know Dante, everyone except Fox lies and makes stuff up. Incidentally, it's "you're", not "your".

Go back and take another close look at the map I made and explain to me what Zimmerman was doing between those two rows of townhouses where he shot Martin. His claim to the police was that he was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him. As far as I can see, that's simply impossible based on the location of the shooting.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #253
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

A "why are you following me/leave me alone" would be understandable. I would have responded with that. Not a punch, and.certainly not smashing his head against the.sidewalk.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #254
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
A "why are you following me/leave me alone" would be understandable. I would have responded with that. Not a punch, and.certainly not smashing his head against the.sidewalk.
Indeed. So we agree, that any normal, rational human being would not have thrown a punch at someone, unless of course they were given good reason to be afraid. Also, remember that this altercation took place just two doors away from where Martin was staying, right smack dab in the middle of two townhouse buildings not 50 feet away from each other at 7:15 pm on a Sunday where all his neighbors lived and could easily see what was happening. Assaulting someone with the intent to kill them for no apparent reason just two doors from your home in plain sight of all your neighbors is not something I could call logical or rational.

Lastly, consider the date and time of this altercation. Feb. 26th was a Sunday. I don't know about your neighborhood, but most of my neighbors are at home, just finishing dinner and getting ready to watch whatever crap happens to be on HBO.

Now I ask you again, you think this kid was scared of Zimmerman? You bet your ass he was! Do you think Zimmerman gave him a reason to attack him in such close proximity to his home in front of all his neighbors? You bet your ass he did.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #255
Dr. Pecker
BANNED

Arguing justifies beating someone. I guess I have a lot to learn about the law.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women