Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #241
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Hobbyists Enjoy the Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=791929&postcount=62

Katie Foxx, Do you remember TiffanyTexas?
I remember she had a very much different view of you, while she worked for you and .............. do you want me to continue?

CG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
YOU R IMMATURE FOR JUST TRYIN TO STIR UP DRAMA N SHIT!!! ME AND HER HAD A DUMB FIGHT OVER SOMETHIN STUPID AND SHIT WAS SAID, ITS ANCIENT HISTORY, DROP IT. WE WERE FRIENDS WAY BEFORE WE STARTED PROVIDEN, SOMETIMES GIRLS HAVE FIGHTS OVER DUMB SHIT. HELL WE EVEN OFFER DOUBLES NOW DUMBASS!!!!
Immature? ok, how about this proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
I DONT FUCKIN KNOW. DIDN'T HEAD OVER THERE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND FIND OUT. POINT IS, IT WAS A DUMB FIGHT ABOUT THINGS UNRELATED TO THE HOBBY AT ALL SO QUIT DWELLIN. WE BEEN OVER THAT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW SO ITS JUST STUPID TO RANDOMLY BRING IT UP WHEN SOMEONE POSTS ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC ALL TOGETHER. YALL GUYS ARE DRAMA QUEENS WAY MORE THAN US GIRLS EVER COULD BE!!!!!
Unrelated you say? Let the Hobbyists decide.
HOT OFF THE PRESS:

CG
Old 08-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #242
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Bigdog,

How do you quote somebody who you have on your ignore list?

Quote:
LL is one of many on my ignore list, although some people keep quoting him and I have to see what he says anyway, and when he posts to any thread after I do, most of the time, he is calling me names and ripping my reviews either before or after he tries to stay on the subject of the OP.
Just curious, always looking for new functionality on the site. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #243
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Bigdog,

How do you quote somebody who you have on your ignore list?

Just curious, always looking for new functionality on the site. Thanks in advance.

TheBizz,

you just pointed out how I know what he said in the quote you quoted. Maybe you did not read it. You can view posts of anyone on your ignore list and quote them if you wish, try it, I am sure you have a few on your list. You could have asked me via PM instead of going off topic of this thread, I do not have you on ignore.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #244
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If I remember correctly, if you place someone on your ignore list, you will not be able to read their posts. However, if they are quoted in someone elses post, you can see that.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #245
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

LL which mod's dick are you sucking so I can get away with this when I get to Dallas, I'd love to organize a mob, single a person out, and make claims about them I don't even know is correct. I'm really flabbergasted that this is really left to slide. I'm bookmarking this one so I can remember exactly how far I can go when I get in one of my rants. Awesome!

Way over the top, No need for this kind of attack Bubba3452
Old 08-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #246
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

What is the topic of this thread? Is it...

A) The new girl in the pics is pimped and needs to be saved
B) All girls with crown tattoos are pimped and need to be saved
C) Pimps - bad, good, or misunderstood? Discuss
D) 9 out of 10 hookers think there's a special place in hell reserved for LL
E) all of the above
Old 08-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #247
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This thread has to set an all time record for personal attacks. I vote a huge pay raise for the mod who has to wade through this mess and issue points to all the offenders.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #248
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default good questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
What is the topic of this thread? Is it...

A) The new girl in the pics is pimped and needs to be saved
B) All girls with crown tattoos are pimped and need to be saved
C) Pimps - bad, good, or misunderstood? Discuss
D) 9 out of 10 hookers think there's a special place in hell reserved for LL
E) all of the above

on this Eccie Exclusive....
Old 08-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #249
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
There is not one provider out there that is going to say over email/PM/text/phone or even in person before you see her or before a session starts that they have a pimp, and then ask, "Do you still want to see me?" Nor will I client ask if she has a pimp, but even if he did, what answer do you think you are going to get?
It's a pretty good bet that the girls don't think of their pimp as "a pimp".

[quote=bigdog0311;1531450]and obviously, you cannot tell 100% by just a tattoo alone, per the pic of the lady the OP is referring to, and with that being "Ice Mike's" "brand", with the way he you state he is with the underlined portion of your quote, maybe he "defrosted" the "ice" in his name, according to Purple Haze's post: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=194 and maybe it was true at one time, as December Love pointed out, http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=200 and maybe she likes the tattoo or she would have had it removed, (Lots of "maybes" there!, kinda like maybe she is pimped, maybe she is not, but according to LL, it is a definite she is pimped).

First of all, WOW! quite a sentence you have there, but after 3 tries I think I got the direction of it.

I read PH's review, and while I have no doubt he had a good time, the fact is he spent a little over an hour with her, in a hotel room. She told him she has vacations, dances when she doesn't feel like providing, travels, parties, etc, and it could be true I guess, if you go with December's theory. The problem I have with that is the lady in question doesn't go with December's theory. She says the tat is something she got when she was 16, in HS and apparently it's just coincidence that it's a recognized brand, with typical brand placement. Yes, there is a possibility that the story is true, however...

My grandfather used to tell me often, "The strongest doesn't always win the fight, and the fastest doesn't always win the race... but it's still how you should bet on em.

I'm not betting on the coincidence theory, and it seems from here that BD is clutching at straws in an effort to prove LL wrong (that being most important of all to him).

Big Dog, when it's all said and done, which way would you bet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
Yes, you do have the right to spend your money on who you want to spend your money on, he real question is, how do you know the provider has a pimp? (other than the obvious reason of if she has bruises all over her body). As you say, this is "Information Exchange".
There are other ways and reasons for bruises, unlike the brand tattoo.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #250
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

As I said, the father of my kids has nothing to do with this. The name came from his younger years when he was in a whole different biz. He will be 43 this year, come the fuck on. I'm not even in a relationship w him anymore. But we are super great friends. And as to your question about exotica.....why do you think me and him are not together...lmao!!! I brought her into the biz because she was at chicas locas and wasn't doing very good. They were sneaking around behind my back....I left him, well, I made him pack his shit and get out of my apartment. We have always been best friends though, so I have helped him thru the years as he has helped me. We have been thru alot together. We lost a son, and during that time he took total complete care of me, because I was not in the physical or mental state to be working. Example, he met Alissa. I was fine w him being in other relationships. Matter of fact, me & her became good friends. She was VERY interested in the biz I was in....he had no choice as to weither she worked or not. Matter of fact, I'm sure if it was up to him, she wouldn't have been in the biz at all. As far as them getting his name, so fucking what!!! That was their dumb ass...lmao. Cause neither one of them are around anymore. But I do keep in contact w both and they are doing wonderful. Thanx for asking lmao! So you want the truth of it....there you go. Not that I have to explain anything to yal, but I do feel the need to correct the iggnorance here. But as I've been saying.....if you knew me, or knew anything about me or have seen me before...you would already know all this.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #251
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Think we have gotten a tad off topic? I have no clue what happened to it but it went somewhere!

Carly, i am not trying to be a complete bitch but can you put those in paragraphs. I love being able to read something when someone is trying to make a point so i can actually understand it.

When did bigdog get banned?

What will happen on next weeks episode of....dun dun duuuunnnnn
ECCIE Drama!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #252
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

@Alecia...I'm sorry babe. I'm just a lil aggrivated, well SUPER AGGRIVATED. I don't think your a bitch Actrally, you seem very polite the way you stated your case. And I do appologize about my paragraphs.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #253
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post

There are other ways and reasons for bruises, unlike the brand tattoo.
there are other reasons for those also
Old 08-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #254
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

eh im having a hormonal bitch day LOL! I should back away from the computer but i cant believe this crap is still open. I think everyone has stated their case and nothing else useful can come of it but I wouldn't want to be classified as the wanna-be MOD.

eccie threads....Springer style
Old 08-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #255
Gonzo76
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

This thread really is a clusterfuck. Does anyone have pics of a girl (other than the original girl with different hair) that is sporting the same tattoo in the same location? Also who's to say she's even with that pimp anymore if she is indeed pimped. Its not like she can just wash the tattoo off when she leaves him...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women