Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #241
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
If the point of his thread was to get back at the BBW's posting (and yes, sometimes to excess) in coeds and ISO, then I would like to say this; a majority of ladies here are trying to support a family all my themselves, with out having to ask for a hand out from uncle Sam. There are days when we (including myself here) do not know if we will be able to make ends meet or provide food for our children and before you go judging anyone, many people here have lost their husbands and their entire family and so are truly alone.
My wife meets these same criteria and she's not fat...just sayin'...what does one have to do with the other?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #242
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't get me started on your "wife" Wakeup, I would like to see her in about 20 years when she has grown up and realized that pretty is as pretty does, and you won't survive in this world without being kind, and not just to the man who's keeping her.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #243
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Your issue is with a few people and you're taking it out on an entire group, wouldn't it be easier just to say what you mean instead of ridiculing an entire group (or in your mind species, lol)? I'm probably most annoyed because I love all sea life and you are dragging it down to a really bad place. I hope you never are caught in a rip tide and need help, you may find yourself treading water for a really long time.
Again, you totally misread me.......I don't have an issue with anyone.......I observe opportunities......I feel obligated to post warning signs before I put retards to the wheel......even though I know the warning signs will be ignored.......putting me on "ignore" is the worst thing you can do if you are interested in seeing it coming.........because, I give all of you a heads up.

I guess you should have told the fat sperm whales to shut the fuck up. Because, they effect your business.......you know by now that I am not moved by your pleas.......I am almost certain (understanding the hooktard mind as I do) that you have hooktards screaming at you to quit playing with me........you should fucking listen to them......ijs.

But, I digress.

You are going to be very pleased with episode nine.......it is fucking awesome.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #244
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't let ANYONE influence my decision to post or not post; I don't give (blank) what you think dh, as I said, my posting here has no effect on brunch and if someone finds my posts and says "whoa, she's way too dramatic", then cool, I don't want to meet them.

Ordinarily, I'm a submissive person, but something about you makes me want to take out my heavy duty whipping utensils. :)
Old 07-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #245
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Don't get me started on your "wife" Wakeup, I would like to see her in about 20 years when she has grown up and realized that pretty is as pretty does, and you won't survive in this world without being kind, and not just to the man who's keeping her.
So...you're saying that you were skinny twenty years ago before you grew up and started being kind? Why? Still totally confused about what growing up or being kind has to do with being fat...
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #246
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing better to say, huh? rofl. Weight has nothing to do with being a decent human being.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #247
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
I don't let ANYONE influence my decision to post or not post; I don't give (blank) what you think dh, as I said, my posting here has no effect on brunch and if someone finds my posts and says "whoa, she's way too dramatic", then cool, I don't want to meet them.

Ordinarily, I'm a submissive person, but something about you makes me want to take out my heavy duty whipping utensils.
I am so happy that you don't give a fuck about them starving fat sperm whales you were wailing about.......I just had a happy moment.......I have that effect on a lot of fat sperm whales......I bring out their inner dolphin......no need to thanck me.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #248
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Nothing better to say, huh? rofl. Weight has nothing to do with being a decent human being.
Then what did you mean by your post about my wife? Help me explain your thought process, because all I'm seeing is a big load of jealousy wrapped up in remorse and longing for days gone past...

Don't get me wrong...my wife is more than capable of cuttin' a whore up on her own. I'm just asking what you meant when you started bashing on her, and how it applied to this discussion...
Old 07-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #249
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Wakeup, please get the terminology correct in my awesome threAD.......it is "long lost inner dolphin"......ijs.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #250
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Fuck...can I shorten that to "LLID"? We military people are used to acronyms...
Old 07-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #251
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

FSW and her LLID.........sure, why not......thanck you for your contribution
Old 07-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #252
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
not just to the man who's keeping her.
A man 'keeping' me? Now that my dear is funny, I'm far too independent for that...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #253
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Val baby, are you willing to adopt a fat sperm whale.......I am having difficulty finding any takers.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #254
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Val baby, are you willing to adopt a fat sperm whale.......I am having difficulty finding any takers.
Well I don't see why not, as you can see, I have no problems with most whales. However, some of your whales may not fancy my cooking. There is also a limited amount of chocolate and a zero cheesy poof policy in my home.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #255
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Now THAT'S fucking funny right there...well done hun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women