Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #226
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I make use of the tools provided. You don't seem to be able to stay on topic here. Pretty sure Alli and her size didn't come up in the thread about hobby phones. But if it did feel free to link it. She still has not owned up to being BBW.
Right..u didn't run to the mods to complain about me being off topic though,did you?
You told them I insulted your wife and mother...where did I do that?

If I wanted to insult you, I would have taken it to ML where the RTM button doesn't mean shit....but for what?

I don't get off on putting others down like you...I'm not that guy

By the way...I have fucked spinners who were also curvy..shit any woman with curves can claim curvy...no matter her size

Folks make up these terms as they go along..
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #227
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347470
Default You one to be talking about pounding the RTM button

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
The guy is obsessed with big girls..

You could be talking about Hobby phones and his goofy ass would jump in whining about fat providers in Houston

As soon you put a foot in his culo...he starts pounding the RTM button with both left feet

Smh
R I P ... Prince
bobbeemagee is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:07 PM   #228
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Since you called me 'dipshit', I've just sat back and saw the trainwreck I knew was inevitable. I didn't need to post anything back, you've really done damage to yourself. First of all, the ladies read the postings here, and there is no doubt that some have crossed you off their 'dance card'.

Now, I'm going to use my 17 years of hobby board knowledge to attempt to help you out. After calling me a dipshit you don't deserve it, but you really need some help.

Quote:
What is a tio?
Tio is spanish for uncle.

Quote:
I will stop when she admits to being BBW; not curvy. That is the point of this entire thread. Like I said, if you want to talk about me start a thread to do so.
Quote:
I make use of the tools provided. You don't seem to be able to stay on topic here. Pretty sure Alli and her size didn't come up in the thread about hobby phones. But if it did feel free to link it. She still has not owned up to being BBW.
Quote:
You can. I am concentrating on how to get Alli to actually admit to being BBW.
These 3 posts are from this page alone and you're seriously coming off as being more than obsessed. What does it mean to you if Alli won't ever admit to being a BBW? If it means 'that' much to you, you need to back off the hobby for a bit and get re-focused.

Fact, you will never see Alli, and Alli will never see you.

Fact, she has many pictures on her showcase, enough to be able to judge whether one wants to see her in session or not. If guys don't want to see her, so be it. We're all adults here and unless someone is blind, they can make up their own mind whether to see her or not. No amount of postings you make will make any difference, especially after this thread.

Some guys may see Alli as fat, bbw, voluptuous, etc. We all have some description we can use. I have seen her in session and would see her again. Is she a 'trophy'? No. Is she great in the sack? Yes. I would guess that not many of the guys here are 'trophies'. Most of us are just normal people except to the 'real world' where we're fucking perverts.

My M.O. for the hobby is 'trophies' in Mexico and Costa Rica, big tit MILFs here in the states. I've always been a breast man, which means 90% of the ladies I've been with aren't stick figured gals. It is what it is and it's what made me happy over the years and it was done by my choice.

However choice is what this hobby is all about. You have a choice not to see Alli, however do you have to obsess over and over again about how fat you think she is? Do you have to take a woman who has never done anything wrong to you and call her names just because you can?

Just a quick question before I hit submit reply. If you think that Alli is in denial, and you'll never see her, why the obsession with her description of herself? At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you or I think.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #229
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Welcome back stranger
Thank You Doll
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:40 PM   #230
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You can. I am concentrating on how to get Alli to actually admit to being BBW.
You don't like bbw's because your winky isn't long enough to reach when hitting it from the back.. Ya I would be mad to..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #231
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
You don't like bbw's because your winky isn't long enough to reach when hitting it from the back.. Ya I would be mad to..
Meh. Off topic. The size of my "winky" has no relation to this woman's large size. As you stated I would not see her due to her large size, no relation to the size I pack. You guys love going off track. Alli posted for us to tell her about being BBW. If you want to discuss me start a new thread. She is still a large BBW.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #232
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Since you called me 'dipshit', I've just sat back and saw the trainwreck I knew was inevitable. I didn't need to post anything back, you've really done damage to yourself. First of all, the ladies read the postings here, and there is no doubt that some have crossed you off their 'dance card'.

Now, I'm going to use my 17 years of hobby board knowledge to attempt to help you out. After calling me a dipshit you don't deserve it, but you really need some help.

Tio is spanish for uncle.

These 3 posts are from this page alone and you're seriously coming off as being more than obsessed. What does it mean to you if Alli won't ever admit to being a BBW? If it means 'that' much to you, you need to back off the hobby for a bit and get re-focused.

Fact, you will never see Alli, and Alli will never see you.

Fact, she has many pictures on her showcase, enough to be able to judge whether one wants to see her in session or not. If guys don't want to see her, so be it. We're all adults here and unless someone is blind, they can make up their own mind whether to see her or not. No amount of postings you make will make any difference, especially after this thread.

Some guys may see Alli as fat, bbw, voluptuous, etc. We all have some description we can use. I have seen her in session and would see her again. Is she a 'trophy'? No. Is she great in the sack? Yes. I would guess that not many of the guys here are 'trophies'. Most of us are just normal people except to the 'real world' where we're fucking perverts.

My M.O. for the hobby is 'trophies' in Mexico and Costa Rica, big tit MILFs here in the states. I've always been a breast man, which means 90% of the ladies I've been with aren't stick figured gals. It is what it is and it's what made me happy over the years and it was done by my choice.

However choice is what this hobby is all about. You have a choice not to see Alli, however do you have to obsess over and over again about how fat you think she is? Do you have to take a woman who has never done anything wrong to you and call her names just because you can?

Just a quick question before I hit submit reply. If you think that Alli is in denial, and you'll never see her, why the obsession with her description of herself? At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you or I think.
Yes, I know what tio really means. Thanks.

Good, I could care less if they strike me from their list. Makes no difference to me. I don't see BBW's and if they are skinny girls or fit girls who strike me from their list for my comments here I won't know the difference. Alli took to the board airwaves to proclaim her size was not big, but she is wrong as stated many times. It's a shame she has not accepted it. You don't like me or anyone else calling you accurate descriptions then don't post stupid threads saying you are not what you really are. You see the point here or are you still missing it?

Great, I am glad you think she is good in the sack. Still not the point of her post. Why is this so hard for you and others to grasp.

Why I wrote my posts is to reiterate to the OP the truth. I never said don't go see her. I would NEVER do that, but others can. Some guys like that sort of thing. Apparently you do.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:21 PM   #233
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Right..u didn't run to the mods to complain about me being off topic though,did you?
You told them I insulted your wife and mother...where did I do that?

If I wanted to insult you, I would have taken it to ML where the RTM button doesn't mean shit....but for what?

I don't get off on putting others down like you...I'm not that guy

By the way...I have fucked spinners who were also curvy..shit any woman with curves can claim curvy...no matter her size

Folks make up these terms as they go along..
Actually, not what I wrote to the mods. You slung insults at my wife which is what I said. She is not even a part of this board. Am I insulting you? Nope. Your wife? Nope. Your mother? Nope. Just letting the OP what I think of her based on the topic of the thread. If you break the rules and get slapped by it that's not my issue.

Please feel free to sling your insults in public view. That way NM and DM don't have to use their mandles.

The OP is a big BBW. That's a fact dude. Not an insult. Look at her photos. Clearly she is packing quite a bit of extra weight around as many have stated here.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:25 PM   #234
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
The actual dilemma of this thread was already solved, a few pages ago, when the reviewer came to clearify what he meant by his description of her...
OP and him are way over this subject the only one who can't get over is your goofy self.
Stop begging me to start a thread for you loser, you're just like a plain, boring punch bag, you have nothing going for you, you don't qualify to be the main topic of my epic threads...

You need to seriously just take a seat already.
You derailed the thread with your insults towards me yet again. I was suggesting a method for you to insult me all you wanted but keep this thread on topic. Don't try and cover up this woman's size by insulting me. She is what she is.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:35 PM   #235
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Grandpa Depends is off topic
I was thinckin' the other day.

The odds are with us that you'll be Granny Abuela long before I'll be a Grandpa. And even if you beat me in real time, you'll be way the fuck younger.

You got a jump start on me being a young whore with poor planning skills.

Edit:

But they'll probably call you Tia....lmfao

(until they learn you're a whore)
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:37 PM   #236
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Now, I'm going to use my 17 years of hobby board knowledge to attempt to help you out.
Listen up, all you whippersnappers!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #237
ZenAgain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Gtoman... Get over it
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (134.3 KB, 69 views)
ZenAgain is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:04 PM   #238
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:06 PM   #239
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
I saw I would be done if the OP came out and agreed to stop proclaiming to be only "curvy", but you having 17 long years in this industry should know what it takes more than anyone here.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:42 PM   #240
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Actually, not what I wrote to the mods. You slung insults at my wife which is what I said. She is not even a part of this board. Am I insulting you? Nope. Your wife? Nope. Your mother? Nope. Just letting the OP what I think of her based on the topic of the thread. If you break the rules and get slapped by it that's not my issue.

Nobody insulted your wife.. you got uncomfortable when I questioned whether she's the reason you hate big girls so much
Point out where I insulted this imaginary wife of yours?

You always make up shit trying to get people in trouble..
Bet you wish there was a RTM button for p411 so u could report folks to Gina

Pull down your skirt,mate
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women