Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 12:15 PM   #226
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Nut in her butt? Peolle really do that. Some of you people on here need therapy. Carokine please do not letpeople nut in your butt[

[QUOTE=WTF;1056873806]Little Munchkin following around my political post and then has the nerve to call me crazy!

Look no one is griping that you market to one pop guys who check their balls in to you for an hour and chit chat for 45 minutes of bestie friend time.

But you have to understand that this is a review board and some of these guys are just warning their brothers not to expect a nut in your butt and one in your mouth.

Look i agree that this is a good marketing threAD. I'll keep bumping aa a parting gifton your move but no Fen Nazi crap![/QUOTE
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #227
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Fucktards actually go longer than three minutes?
Fucktards are obviously embellishing things, again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
Conclusion:

CD and C44 are at each other's throats.

Solution:

Have a hot steamy session. You both seem intelligent people so you might become buddies. I have a feeling that it would be a very, very hot session.

I am serious.

That is one idiotic idea ... c44 probably cannot afford her rate and/or suffers from limpish dickus. Plus, by this point CD most likely will not see him regardless ... Remember, not all money is good money.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #228
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Little Munchkin following around my political post and then has the nerve to call me crazy!

Look no one is griping that you market to one pop guys who check their balls in to you for an hour and chit chat for 45 minutes of bestie friend time.

But you have to understand that this is a review board and some of these guys are just warning their brothers not to expect a nut in your butt and one in your mouth.

Look i agree that this is a good marketing threAD. I'll keep bumping aa a parting gifton your move but no Fen Nazi crap!
I am specifically doing my best to avoid what you call "feminazi crap" just for you, love. I admit, it is hard with a few of you misogynists floating around, but I'm doing the best I can.

I've never read your political posts. I get my political information and discussion elsewhere. I just happen to know from outside information that it is a good place to find examples of your particular crazy-flavor. Besides, I don't think I meet the height requirement for the political forum.

Thanks for the bumps, precious.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:20 PM   #229
ackvt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Your question has been answered. Multiple times. And all of your assumptions are wrong. But I'll answer it again in more detail.

I do not limit clients to just one pop. Once we get to the humping part, the gent is welcome to have as many pops as he can manage within the time he has left. The only reason I say MSOG is UNLIKELY during a ONE HOUR appointment is because before I get to the humping, I like to take a few minutes to chat and get comfortable with you, and then I like lots and lots of foreplay, making out, exploring each other and getting all hot and bothered. If we have two or more hours together, we're going to have multiple rounds, I'm sure. Hopefully of everything. If that's not your bag, that's perfectly fine, go see someone else.
Once you get humping and he finished once then "he can have as many pops as HE CAN MANAGE" by what means? Wacking off? What you wrote sounds like you don't have anything to do with pops 2 - Infinity.

What you describe is my bag, and I don't mean this about just you, most providers claim they offer what you described but don't actually do it. Most want the $ for a full hour or whatever and do the absolute minimum (One pop as fast as possible) to say the job is done. And on to the next. Customers have to wrangle the most out of providers to get what they think is an hour's worth of their money (at your rate) and the provider is doing everything to minimize the customer realizing the value for their money.

I'd pay $400, even $500 if I knew the provider was going to do everything possible to get me to cum as many times as possible in the agreed upon time. $400, even $200, is far too much money to blow a load once regardless of the frills that supposedly come with the session. Fuck and suck my brains out, make it hard for me to walk when I leave... don't make me think of all the other things I could have done with the money I just wasted on blowing my load in your presence.
ackvt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #230
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
When I saw Jon Bon's question in that review, I did a little jig. Given the right motivation and enough rope, most people will hang themselves. You totally came through with this thread.
Lol, it could only logically be considered hanging myself if I lost business and went broke from posting it. Be on the lookout for my ad begging for business and offering specials. I'm sure it's coming any day now.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:25 PM   #231
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
C'mon C, go at it. She seems hotter than a 2-dollar pistol.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:29 PM   #232
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
Once you get humping and he finished once then "he can have as many pops as HE CAN MANAGE" by what means? Wacking off? What you wrote sounds like you don't have anything to do with pops 2 - Infinity.

What you describe is my bag, and I don't mean this about just you, most providers claim they offer what you described but don't actually do it. Most want the $ for a full hour or whatever and do the absolute minimum (One pop as fast as possible) to say the job is done. And on to the next. Customers have to wrangle the most out of providers to get what they think is an hour's worth of their money (at your rate) and the provider is doing everything to minimize the customer realizing the value for their money.

I'd pay $400, even $500 if I knew the provider was going to do everything possible to get me to cum as many times as possible in the agreed upon time. $400, even $200, is far too much money to blow a load once regardless of the frills that supposedly come with the session. Fuck and suck my brains out, make it hard for me to walk when I leave... don't make me think of all the other things I could have done with the money I just wasted on blowing my load in your presence.
I'm very involved in pops 2-infinity. I have no idea why anything I've written would make you think otherwise. "He can manage" means that I'm not going to go attacking his junk and trying to force him into more pops if he needs a few minutes to recover. Some guys don't need any time at all... some are done for the next few hours after one. So, I'm happy to go for as many as he can manage in the time he paid for once we get past the pleasantries and foreplay.

If my reviews lead you to believe that I DON'T offer what I claim, then you are welcome to that opinion. Just don't give me that "most providers" crap. I'm not most providers, and you haven't seen most providers.

And again, if you're so worried about the money, and you need to be rabbit humping the whole time to be happy, just don't come see me. We wouldn't be well suited. I like conversation to get acquainted, lots of foreplay to get wet and randy, and then on to the humping. After that, we can skip the conversation, but I still like a lot of foreplay thrown in between pops, for both of us.

Hope that clears a few things up for you.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #233
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
**I have not had a chance... nor will for some time....to catch up on this humor.**

But ^^^^^ this paragraph ^^^^^^ sums it up. 1sog is like pulling up to the Shell station and paying full price for only a half or third tank of gas.

ackvt...somewhere on here (several times maybe), i've posted some pretty good tap out incentives for that ladies that can do the distance. Of course, CD makes that kind of money just for interviewing you so she's probably not interested.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #234
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Lol, are you kidding, i think this is a phenomenal thread. All kinds of guys get to see your deceptive nature and are warned away, you and I get to have one last tete-a-tete before you go off to blow Mickey, and the Coed trolls get fed for another day. Win win for everyone

When I saw Jon Bon's question in that review, I did a little jig. Given the right motivation and enough rope, most people will hang themselves. You totally came through with this thread.
This picture is a metaphor for C44 and his post....ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #235
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Blank message again? Whisper whisper. Only shows how outmatched you consider yourself.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #236
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Lol, it could only logically be considered hanging myself if I lost business and went broke from posting it. Be on the lookout for my ad begging for business and offering specials. I'm sure it's coming any day now.
As always you instantly go to your self-centered way of thinking. This isn't about you or your money. This is a board for the guys to provide each other with information on who would be a good match for them.

Like a teacher, if you can get through to one person and prevent that "what a waste of time and money" experience, than your review and comments added value. What you are ignoring is that all guys know where there's smoke, there's fire. Your 16 page thread with 100 or so posts shows as a bonfire. Thanks for your help.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:37 PM   #237
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
**I have not had a chance... nor will for some time....to catch up on this humor.**

But ^^^^^ this paragraph ^^^^^^ sums it up. 1sog is like pulling up to the Shell station and paying full price for only a half or third tank of gas.

ackvt...somewhere on here (several times maybe), i've posted some pretty good tap out incentives for that ladies that can do the distance. Of course, CD makes that kind of money just for interviewing you so she's probably not interested.
Of course I'm not interested. I enjoy sessions that are slow and sensual, and as much about my pleasure as yours. Why on earth would I be interested in a tap out session? WALDT. If you enjoy tap out sessions, more power to you. Not my bag.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:38 PM   #238
mason8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

C44, you can't win. There're plenty of suckers in this world for her to exploit, and there're hundreds of suckers born everyday. She can always get her way. For those fat old fucktards, there isn't much difference between $200/hr and $400/hr. They can't take their money to the tombs. They're gonna blow their money on some rediculous things anyways. If someone take advantage of this, more power to them. If the clientele is running dry at Houston, she can just move to another city and the fat old fucktards start lining up again. Orlando is full of retired old people, for example.

Quote:
Lol, are you kidding, i think this is a phenomenal thread. All kinds of guys get to see your deceptive nature and are warned away, you and I get to have one last tete-a-tete before you go off to blow Mickey, and the Coed trolls get fed for another day. Win win for everyone

mason8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:45 PM   #239
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As always you instantly go to your self-centered way of thinking. This isn't about you or your money. This is a board for the guys to provide each other with information on who would be a good match for them.

Like a teacher, if you can get through to one person and prevent that "what a waste of time and money" experience, than your review and comments added value. What you are ignoring is that all guys know where there's smoke, there's fire. Your 16 page thread with 100 or so posts shows as a bonfire. Thanks for your help.
Umm... I'm pretty sure this thread IS about me and my business. I started it. The question was about me and my business. I was answering a question about me and my business. Try to keep up. So of course my viewpoint on this thread is self-centered. It is literally centered around me.

You can consider this board to be a good-ol-boy's club all you want, but if that is the case, why am I here and allowed to participate? The boys club is in the men's lounge, darling. Co-Ed is... umm... co-ed. I'm not sure how to make that any clearer to you. I'm not good with explaining things in monosyllabic terms. It's a failing I have... being able to communicate well with children and simpletons.

You seem hell bent on thinking that this thread could possibly damage me. It can't. It hasn't. And it won't. That you're trying so hard is cute. Hang in there, precious. Keep spouting your crazy and I'm sure the awful Caroline will fall from her pedestal and cry about her poverty and rue the day she ever screwed with you.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #240
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mason8 View Post
C44, you can't win. There're plenty of suckers in this world for her to exploit, and there're hundreds of suckers born everyday. She can always get her way. For those fat old fucktards, there isn't much difference between $200/hr and $400/hr. They can't take their money to the tombs. They're gonna blow their money on some rediculous things anyways. If someone take advantage of this, more power to them. If the clientele is running dry at Houston, she can just move to another city and the fat old fucktards start lining up again. Orlando is full of retired old people, for example.
This is completely true, though I would replace the word "suckers" with "wealthy gentlemen for whom a few hundred dollars is petty cash well spent on a lady of my caliber." But, your way is fine if that's how you need to feel good about yourself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women