Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #226
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
I can't resist but to reply to this. The only 6'4" people who make such a claim in real life that I know are busted up assholes.
Would you like to put a $100K on that and find out, dipshit

If you old jealous losers would actually meet me and take me up on my bets, none of this keyboard nonsense is even necessary. As I've said over and over, it's not that hard to buy a plane ticket and meet me in a terminal so that I make sure you have no weapons on you. We go outside and I go home and you get a beating.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:26 PM   #227
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Would you like to put a $100K on that and find out, dipshit

If you old jealous losers would actually meet me and take me up on my bets, none of this keyboard nonsense is even necessary.
Q.E.D.

keyboard warrior.

At no time have I ever threatened you. This is a tribute thread to Kobe Bryant.

What you are is clear.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 06:42 PM   #228
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Old 02-04-2020, 06:43 PM   #229
oeb11
Valued Poster

Kehaar - +1, sir.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:07 PM   #230
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Q.E.D.

keyboard warrior.

At no time have I ever threatened you. This is a tribute thread to Kobe Bryant.

What you are is clear.
The only thing I am clear about is I'm a man who has a lot of old pathetic pussies talking shit to me about kicking my ass behind a keyboard. They can put up or shut up. I just want a fair fight. I'm crystal clear about that if they want to go to the hospital or the morgue.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #231
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agree with Kehaar - this thread is about the death of Kobe Bryant.

If you wish to make it a personal aggrandizement thread for yourself - please start your own thread and One may match keyboard "tools" with anyone foolish enough to participate.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #232
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The only thing I am clear about is I'm a man who has a lot of old pathetic pussies talking shit to me about kicking my ass behind a keyboard. They can put up or shut up. I just want a fair fight. I'm crystal clear about that if they want to go to the hospital or the morgue.

keyboard warrior.

I haven't given you a label, except for the one you have given yourself. Any other labels that others would come up with to summarize your behavior are self evident.

When you tuck someone with WTF's persona under your wing, and threaten to beat up anyone who it disagrees with, you take on part of its persona as well.

I was about 12 when I learned to deal with thugs and bullies.

Remember, this is on a Kobe Bryant tribute thread on a whore board. What sane person would threaten and characterize swaths of people with bodily harm...... on a Kobe Bryant tribute thread.... on a whore board. You know nothing about me.

I participate on this board because of the free exchange of information. It is actually quite illustrative of your ilk, and helpful in dealing with them in real life.

For that, I thank you.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:14 PM   #233
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
keyboard warrior.

I haven't given you a label, except for the one you have given yourself. Any other labels that others would come up with to summarize your behavior are self evident.

When you tuck someone with WTF's persona under your wing, and threaten to beat up anyone who it disagrees with, you take on part of its persona as well.

I was about 12 when I learned to deal with thugs and bullies.

Remember, this is on a Kobe Bryant tribute thread on a whore board. What sane person would threaten and characterize swaths of people with bodily harm...... on a Kobe Bryant tribute thread.... on a whore board. You know nothing about me.

I participate on this board because of the free exchange of information. It is actually quite illustrative of your ilk, and helpful in dealing with them in real life.

For that, I thank you.
There are no thugs and bullies to me on a stupid whore board. Stop being a dramatic little girl with that stupid shit. I only threaten people who threaten me.

As far as WTF, yeah, I don't dislike the guy. Same with TWK, I don't dislike him either. Those two guys are probably on the complete opposite spectrum of politics. I didn't come in this forum to discuss politics because I could give a flying fuck about what anyone on a whore board has to say about that particular topic.

Why exactly are you even in this thread? You don't like my posts? You haven't mentioned a fucking thing even relevant about Kobe or sports in general. You are no different than that old Jew bitch to me. You have a problem with me. Tough shit. I don't care. Do you think I am naïve? I know why you jumped in this particular thread because just like that pathetic old Jew bitch, every post you have made is about me. You old idiots need to learn how to be less transparent.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:24 PM   #234
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

keyboard warrior.

I did make a very relevant comment about Kobe early on. You threatened me, and challenged me to a fight.

I didn't call you a bully or a thug. The persona you portray is that of an asshole who is proud of being an asshole. I have lots of acquaintances like that.

If I had to guess, I'd bet you are quite civilized(out of necessity) when you aren't pecking away with your strong, firm muay thai trained hands.

What you are is a keyboard warrior(per your definition). If you really wanted to test your muay thai training, you would drop the stupidity of of the 100k bet. But then, you aren't that stupid. You are just a keyboard warrior. You, as well as everyone else who can afford hookers if they aren't pimps, has a ton to lose.

And you want to pretend you want to have a sword fight, with mongers, on on a Kobe thread, on a whore board.

Got it.

By the way, I think Waco is likely the most interesting and illustrative poster on here, and not because I believe in his politics. He is someone I could argue with at the bar, and it would be fun. He would never need a thug protector. That you would put him, and WTF in the same boat is interesting, in its own perverse way.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:33 PM   #235
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
keyboard warrior.

I did make a very relevant comment about Kobe early on.
Cool. Show me a quote that was even relevant about Kobe or sports from you other than stating the obvious about the subject matter of this thread. What insight have you bothered to share about anything Kobe related?

Edit: Kehaar, my bad. I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. I just went to page 1 and read what you posted. Again, my bad and my apologies. With all of the other random shit posted in this thread, I don't really even remember past the 2nd post after the OP

I lost my focus after a pathetic Jew who runs from handles threatened to kick my ass. I just focused on giving him a chance to try to do so. Again, I'm sorry.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:37 PM   #236
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Keyboard warrior,

Perhaps look at page 1.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:39 PM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

When you tuck someone with WTF's persona under your wing, .

I participate on this board because of the free exchange of information..
Nobody tucked anyone under their wing....and I don't give a flying fuck why you participate on this board.

Jesus stay out of this forum if you're wanting prim and proper
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:41 PM   #238
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:39 PM   #239
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Okay. That was definitely a cheap shot to all Laker fans because we haven't seen the Larry O'Brien trophy in a while LOL

Shame on you for kicking people while they are down

At least you didn't show shit about the Cowboys though. That would have been a total gut punch. I really do wish I hated watching sports. Life just seems like it would be much easier and I would be more productive on weekends.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:46 PM   #240
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Cool. Show me a quote that was even relevant about Kobe or sports from you other than stating the obvious about the subject matter of this thread. What insight have you bothered to share about anything Kobe related?

Edit: Kehaar, my bad. I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. I just went to page 1 and read what you posted. Again, my bad and my apologies. With all of the other random shit posted in this thread, I don't really even remember past the 2nd post after the OP

I lost my focus after a pathetic Jew who runs from handles threatened to kick my ass. I just focused on giving him a chance to try to do so. Again, I'm sorry.
A pathetic Jew who runs from handles? Are you referring to Yssup Rider/HoeDummer? Or is there another one?
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women