Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2015, 02:51 PM   #226
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I almost thinck underwear is talking about me with the lobster shop in the 'Trose.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:08 PM   #227
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Yes, there is fact behind it. That's why the two whores are banned for a year.
I doubt they were banned MONTHS ago for turning wreakshop into their patsy last week.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:57 PM   #228
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You have been misreading...

You used mikeinaction's account to send the PMs to members while you were banned...not wreckshop's. Wreckshop started sending emails containing my name, not the link, after he got the PM. Both mikeinaction and wreckshop are banned for a year for outing my info to other people, either via PM, or email. The funny part is that the link connecting you to using mikeinaction' account is so clear and obvious that I'm surprised you allowed it to happen...but you never were that smart.

P.S.-As a hint to where one of the places you fucked up...search the board for "fagot in a polite way", complete with the misspelling, and see how many times it has been posted on this board, and who did it. Recognize that phrase from anywhere? You were busted a LONG time ago...just sit back and wait for the hammer to fall on you after I finish collecting all the people you sent it to...

P.P.S.-For the three of you who have forwarded the email or PM you got, to the mods, thanks. This type of behavior should always be reported. To the rest of you, still waiting...
In light all this back and forth.. WU is making accusations. Are they true and can he prove the MODS to their satisfaction that they are true ? If so then do so and let the MODS do their job. But if WU cannot prove or more to the point refuses to prove his allegations then the MODS should take action against him in the form of a BAN for false accusation.

But ALL this should be done privately.. as for this thread.. lets lock it up
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #229
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
So you send the link to thirteen people, yet none of them is a mod? Why is that? You say it's not outing, so why are you excluding them from the fun?
Quote:
Hey Champagne...go ahead and post that link you're so fond of...I've been told by the mods it's not outing since it's a link...right? What's the harm, you already sent it to thirteen people using mikeinaction' account...post it here...

Oh yeah...send it to the mods too...they want to assess the validity of your argument...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GPop View Post
In light all this back and forth.. WU is making accusations. Are they true and can he prove the MODS to their satisfaction that they are true ? If so then do so and let the MODS do their job. But if WU cannot prove or more to the point refuses to prove his allegations then the MODS should take action against him in the form of a BAN for false accusation.

But ALL this should be done privately.. as for this thread.. lets lock it up
That should pretty much answer your question
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:33 PM   #230
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
I doubt they were banned MONTHS ago for turning wreakshop into their patsy last week.
Heh. The shenanigans those whores pull have nothing to do with wreckshop, and really neither does this thread in particular... who is he?

It's about outing...don't do it. It doesn't matter how you feel or what the circumstances are, it's fucked up. Period.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #231
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GPop View Post
...then the MODS should take action against him in the form of a BAN for false accusation.
Let me know how that works out for you...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #232
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
.............................. .....As far as what gets posted on this board, there are records of everything. When the staff edits or deletes portions of posts/threads there is ALWAYS a copy left in the staff areas (admins see even more)......................... ...............
this has been went over before. be clear or pre-face it with some facts. it might all be recorded but do you have the keys to get to it? from what's been said, you don't unless it's deemed worthy. which COULD suggest that some outings are considered worse than others. I thought they were all the same. bad.

care to elaborate on the (admins see more)?

perhaps are you only speaking of what the staff modifies/edits? I understand keeping a copy of the original from mod/admin changes and that explanation. that's just data record SOP or should be. you'd think you'd have that feature turned on for all posts.

Quote:
...........................Act ually, it's three people now, nope, four.............................. ......
Quote:
.............................. .P.P.S.-For the three of you who have forwarded the email or PM you got, to the mods, thanks..............
3 or 4? just curious. inconsistencies cause itches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Here's an observation....

At one stage, WU's first name was known to only one person.

He was being WU, the Good-Samaritan.

The next stage, WU's first name was known to a few people.

He kept continuing to be WU, the Good-Samaritan.

Now, at this stage, WU's first name is known to well more than a few people.

And he's still continuing to be WU, the Good-Samaritan.

So, I can think of two possibilities:

1. He does not understand human nature well enough to realize that the more he keeps being WU, the Good-Samaritan, the more people are going to find out his first name.

2. He does not care about his "first name" being known to as many people as possible on this board.
+1, eh, make it +10. this has been discussed before. no it doesn't make it right it's just being pointed out as a causality.

seems to me like a frick'n ping pong/tennis match and this thread isn't getting anywhere. but the info pellets being dropped are nice tasty bits.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #233
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
3 or 4? just curious. inconsistencies cause itches.
It's three that have turned over PMs or emails. One more supposedly deleted it and can't forward it. And a new one just let me know they got it, and will forward it, but hasn't yet.

That help explain the current events? Since they're changing as the days go on, I wouldn't want you to get all...itchy...you know...because I care so much about your rashes and all...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #234
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

it's mental itches. you know, when data doesn't correlate?

but the update on current events is appreciated

the different delays and delays in general in coming forward is puzzling. but of no concern
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #235
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You know someone's real name? Where they work? Where they live? What their kids looks like? They talk go you about their home life? You know all about their ugly ass SO?

You go, Glen Coco!

Just don't bring it here. It's fucked up enough people call LE, CPS, CSI and whatever other abbreviations into the picture when they have a problem with someone on the board.

Keep your personal feelings and work separate and don't bring people's private business here...it's not your place. What's so hard to understand about that?
Old 05-02-2015, 10:36 PM   #236
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
You know someone's real name? Where they work? Where they live? What their kids looks like? They talk go you about their home life?

You go, Glen Coco!

Just don't bring it here. It's fucked up enough people call LE, CPS, CSI and whatever other abbreviations into the picture when they have a problem with someone on the board.

Keep your personal feelings and work separate and don't bring people's private bus oil business here... What's so hard to understand about that?
i completely agree with you. Everyone deserves their privacy. These asswipes just make me laugh! I wish I ran into one of these whores one day... I'd invite them for lunch or sumthin...
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:01 PM   #237
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're better than me... I'd invite a bitch to lunch alright..

To my ass.

Maybe it's because they know you're a weak ass bitch.

Just speculating.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:53 AM   #238
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ you got me wrong, I did not mean "lunch". I'm not a weakass, I just know when I'm dealing with an unstable person. I'm a sane person. Not crazy. But if the opportunity arises, I'd do what I would have to do to defend my family and myself. I don't take this as a game, it is a very serious matter. And don't call me a weakass again. Thanks. You don't know me.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:33 AM   #239
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You going to be able live up to your responsibilities by selling $20 blowjobs in the back of cars? ... Think carefully...think hard...think like an educated person and not a $30 weave havin', ghetto street walking hoodrat...if you can...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie View Post
I just know when I'm dealing with an unstable person.
What a surprise! Racial slurs!

The moral to the story: Be careful who you offend online, particularly if you don't know them ... you never know what they might do to retaliate.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:05 PM   #240
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking You're telling me this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
What a surprise! Racial slurs!

The moral to the story: Be careful who you offend online, particularly if you don't know them ... you never know what they might do to retaliate.
Ill tell you like I've told everyone else! I don't offend anyone on here. I don't and don't wNt to know anyone on here, I'm here to make my $ $$$ and nothing else. Yeah, I might comment about a thread, like everyone else does, but I'm not here for the drama. I'm a private person who has been violated/victimized for no damn reason. You think you know everything but you don't know the half of the shit I've been dealing with. Ppl that know me, know I'm not stopping to that level. I'm a very calm person, but damn! This is to fucking much. If they think I'll give them an inch, they got it wrong. Unstable is racist? Lmao! Please!
And tell me where I was racist...? Please because I don't see it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women