Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #226
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
says the hebe who supports Obumbo's ridiculous Iran deal, thereby forcing your forebears in Israel to act where Odumbo has not the nuts for the job. no matter. them Israelis know the cost of their freedom. Do you?
As long as it's bought on the backs of others, you bet assup does !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:59 PM   #227
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking The Piece Of My GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Gotta love a lady that speaks her mind with such clarity and conviction. I'd love to send her a case of whatever caliber rounds she uses for " varmint control " and some targets with the faces of the lyin liberals that made this " refugee crises " happen.

Surly Yssup Rider... thinks I'm joking well 'Bless Your Heart', that wold be 9x19mm Parabellum Ray Darlen'.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:27 PM   #228
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post

Surly Yssup Rider... thinks I'm joking well 'Bless Your Heart', that wold be 9x19mm Parabellum Ray Darlen'.
Hollow point or....... ? Ichi Ban, gurrrl ! And lemme know when ya want some belted ammo . I understand those Miz'sippi squirrels are tough to get out of the trees, so just take the tree down with them, ala Ma Deuce .
Old 11-19-2015, 11:42 PM   #229
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post

Actually, Annie Oakley, you're the "surly" one here.

Must be the change...cause it sure ain't the word of my God! Especially in a hijacked thread about women and children driven from their homes. You gonna load up that piece and go kill Isis? Good!

Sweat much?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:42 PM   #230
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Wrong, as usual. When will you ever tire of having your big, fat ass handed to you? I'm tired of making three trips just to get it all

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02...gion-of-peace/

http://globaljournalist.org/2014/04/...ican-republic/

http://www.npr.org/2014/02/13/276276...rican-republic

You're a deceitful disingenuous little cocksucker, aintcha? Why didn't you bother to explain to everyone that your links have NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA? Were you hoping no one would notice? If you want to talk about Muslims in the Central African Republic then start another fucking thread! This one is about Syrian refugees. You knew your links were off-topic yet you posted them anyway - just the kind of brazen dishonesty we expect from a newly elected Dipshit of the Year!

My original statement is 100% factual and correct:

The Christians (in Syria and Iraq) are the ones being raped and slaughtered and driven from their homes by fanatical Muslims, not vice versa.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:47 PM   #231
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I thought we've already discussed Somalis in this thread, junior, Or did someone hijack a different thread with that "they all pray the same" horseshit?

Reading is fundamental, Junior.

Try it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #232
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're a deceitful disingenuous little cocksucker, aintcha? Why didn't you bother to explain to everyone that your links have NOTHING TO DO WITH SYRIA? Were you hoping no one would notice? If you want to talk about Muslims in the Central African Republic then start another fucking thread! This one is about Syrian refugees. You knew your links were off-topic yet you posted them anyway - just the kind of brazen dishonesty we expect from a newly elected Dipshit of the Year!

The Christians (in Syria and Iraq) are the ones being raped and slaughtered and driven from their homes by fanatical Muslims, not vice versa.

The effects of long term fudge packing ON woomby manifests it's self in every one of woomby posts now-a-days. He won't even listen to his Momma / SEEster anymore, now that he's won the DOTY crown, to go get checked out for brain damage !
Old 11-20-2015, 12:09 AM   #233
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I thought we've already discussed Somalis in this thread, junior, Or did someone hijack a different thread with that "they all pray the same" horseshit?

Reading is fundamental, Junior.

Try it.
Discussing Somalis may or may not be relevant (I will leave it to you to go back and look) to our experience with Syrian refugees. Muslims in the Central African Republic have NO relevance to the persecution of Christians in Syria.

Comprehension is fundamental. Try it, you bush-league punk.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:41 AM   #234
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You are a fucking liar when you act like these people won't be vetted in any way before they are allowed to come here. You are also a liar when you say with certainty that an attack or attacks will occur here if we let these people in. You can't say that with any certainty of fact. Not even close.

Now you're so desperate you have to make things up to call me a "liar"? When you're a sewer rat, nothing is too low for you, right? I never said anything about how the refugees would or should be vetted. Go find where I commented on vetting. Otherwise admit you're the liar and STFU.

And I specifically stipulated a scenario where just 0.1% of all refugees turn out to be ISIS plants. If you think that number is too high or too low, feel free to adjust it and then walk us through how YOU calculate the likelihood of an attack. Assuming 5-10 members of an ISIS sleeper cell make it through the vetting process undetected, give us YOUR odds. Stop calling me a liar and deal with it, dipshit.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:23 AM   #235
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
WE NEED THE LIBERAL'S GOD OF ALL THINGS BOOROCK INSANE ODUMMER TO DRAW " A RED LINE IN THE SAND " ( WITH HIS LIPSTICK !!!! ) FOR THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT TO CROSS BEFORE HE " GETS INVOLVED " . AND THEN, AFTER MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM THAT ASSAD HAS USED GAS WARFARE ON HIS OWN PEOPLE , YOU LYING LIBERALS DEFEND BOOROCK'S SORRY ASS FOR NOT " MANNING UP " AND BACKING HIS WORD. SO NOW, WE GET TO SEE THE END RESULT OF NOT TAKING CARE OF BID'NESSS OVER THERE. SO WHOSE POLICIES WERE IT THAT CREATED THIS " REFUGEE CRISIS " IN THE FIRST PLACE, YA LYING LIBERALS ? OH, FORGIVE ME, IT MUST BE BUSHES FAULT ! After 7 FUGGIN YEARS, YOU WEAK FUCKS WANT TO BLAME YOUR HERO'S FAILINGS ON BUSH ! TYPICAL LYING LIBERALS ! MAYBE THE JIHADIES WILL BUTTFUCK YOU, THEN BEHEAD YOU, ONCE THEY'RE HERE INSTEAD OF OUTRIGHT KILLING YOU " ATHEIST " AND NON-BELIEVERS !
Meltdown alert...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:26 AM   #236
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ok suckclown, I'll give you two compelling reasons why we should give preference to Christians. The reasons have nothing to do with being a "bigot":

1. The Christians are the ones being raped and slaughtered and driven from their homes by fanatical Muslims, not vice versa.

2. No Christians are bombing airliners out of the skies or shooting up concert halls.

Those are facts, suckclown. Deal with them - if you know how to be honest with yourself. Maybe Ted Cruz can help you with that.

By the way, suckclown, do you think the US should have taken in more Jewish refugees who fled Hitler's gas chambers in WW2 - or would that have been tantamount to imposing a "religious test" on immigrants?

Quote:

Notice, you didn't make the Syria and Iraq distinction in your original post. Who is being disingenuous now?
Old 11-20-2015, 01:28 AM   #237
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Now you're so desperate you have to make things up to call me a "liar"? When you're a sewer rat, nothing is too low for you, right? I never said anything about how the refugees would or should be vetted. Go find where I commented on vetting. Otherwise admit you're the liar and STFU.

And I specifically stipulated a scenario where just 0.1% of all refugees turn out to be ISIS plants. If you think that number is too high or too low, feel free to adjust it and then walk us through how YOU calculate the likelihood of an attack. Assuming 5-10 members of an ISIS sleeper cell make it through the vetting process undetected, give us YOUR odds. Stop calling me a liar and deal with it, dipshit.

So you think the refugees should come in without being vetted, then? Is that what you're saying, sewer dick? I don't need to find where you commented on vetting, because I know exactly what your answer will be, you fearful cocksucker. Do you piss your bed if you see a shadow?

You are a disingenuous shitstain of the highest order. You are controlled by your fear and it makes you irrational.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:07 AM   #238
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are also a liar when you say with certainty that an attack or attacks will occur here if we let these people in. You can't say that with any certainty of fact. Not even close. You then mention that people have been arrested for sympathizing with isis. Did those people carry out attacks? No, they did not.
Apparently you have not FOLLOWING THE FACTS being reported from ON THE GROUND reporting in Paris as to the "backgrounds" of those who participated in the Paris attacks and the firefight and bomb explosion that resulted from the attempted capture of the "ringleader" who was reportedly in SYRIA!

The female who blew herself up was never on the "radar" and her personal life was drinking, fucking indiscriminately, and "partying"! She was apparently "recruited" out of the locals ... recently.... as their "entertainment"! Her skull and backbone ended up on top of a police car.

Or is it this one?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:31 AM   #239
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

From what I've heard the Syrian Christians are even refugees from the refugee camps

They can't even go there or they are likely to be killed

And these Muslims are who we are to accept?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:02 AM   #240
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
says the hebe who supports Obumbo's ridiculous Iran deal, thereby forcing your forebears in Israel to act where Odumbo has not the nuts for the job. no matter. them Israelis know the cost of their freedom. Do you?
What job?

Just wtf do you wack-a-doo's suggest we do? I know LexusLover won't answer, he sits on the sidelines never calling plays or playing the game, he only bitches after the fact. What do you think the strategy should be Waco?

I'm on the record as saying I'm for the Ronald Reagan strategy of cut and running from that region.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women