Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #226
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Yet another guy that does as much research on me, as most hobbyist do to find a provider. No wonder some of you guys end up doing sessions with a TS.

This dude, does not look like a lady.
Didn't have to do any search on you. I seemed to remember some guy who has obviously forgotten to take his daily dosage of lithium being from Ohio, and all you had to do was look under his avatar to see registration date and number of postings. You are not important enough to do any sort of search on.

BTW, it was I who RTM'd your signature picture. Common sense should have told you the signature pic was too big, but then again, some lack even a bit of common sense. Gut feeling tells me that others also RTM'd your signature pic, however I will admit to it.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #227
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Nah, admit it Dear john. . .you got a bro crush, why else would you even be talking to me or checking out my avatar stats and sexy sig centerfold?

You should hook up with chicago and get the contact info of the tranny so you won't be lonely tonight. Meanwhile I will be getting laid, by a woman as God made her, and actually posting a review about it.

Of course further talk about trannies may result in getting this thread closed.

BTW: Speaking of sig lines, what SHMB were you on in 1972? Weren't they still using IBM punch cards back then?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #228
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Meanwhile I will be getting laid, by a woman as God made her, and actually posting a review about it.
and................nobody will give a shit.

BTW, putting lipstick on your fingernails doesn't count as being a "woman as God made her".
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #229
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
and................nobody will give a shit.

BTW, putting lipstick on your fingernails doesn't count as being a "woman as God made her".
Try doing something productive on the board, like writing a review. Heck if you get laid, you might even learn how to post a joke in a thread without getting it closed.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #230
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My someone is getting pissy. Snake oil not selling well this week?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #231
ANONONE
BANNED

Hey, the RTM dude shows up!

Maybe he will close this thread, since he started it, rather than click that little triangular icon until his finger tip gets bruised.

Thanks for helping me with my business plan.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #232
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Default Sorry for the furor caused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
I don't believe in hitting the RTM for anything short of outing or security issues - lessens work for the mods if we adults can self-moderate by adhering to the prescribed rules.

There's a thought! Why don't you consider going to the top of this very Forum where it reads:

Sticky: ECCIE Signature Line Guidelines The Original Becky

Wait, I'll make it even easier for you http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12653

And maybe, just maybe you'd consider reading those guidelines to see if perhaps you could determine whether you were in compliance BEFORE the mods get involved.

It would seem the prudent course, especially after getting your wrist slapped once, to determine if your signature line or photo is in compliance (and correct it YOURSELF) without awaiting a little weenie to report you to the mods. Just a thought.

That's the way we ignormamuses (or is it ignorami? I never could get that right) were learned down thar in The Sunshine State.
I must be the fortunate one. ANOiNtedONE never argues nor responds to me in writing. Instead, he took my suggestion, and realized that gigantic male centerfold we were subjected to viewing with his every post was 3x larger than a MRHAPPY (may he RIP) post. Those of you who missed it are indeed fortunate. (the guy had no CLOSE (sic) on - not a THREAD) .

whew! back on topic for now!

Thank you, ANOiNtedONE! Sure didn't expect the shitstorm that ensued, though.

Quote:
Yet another guy that does as much research on me, as most hobbyist do to find a provider. No wonder some of you guys end up doing sessions with a TS.
Is that nice? Here I go complimenting you, and you make a generalization about guys from Houston based on one Banned member who didn't realize his "date" was previously of a different gender. ONE guy, who nobody here knows! Do you really expect Southern hospitality to be extended to the man from Ohio Valley with accusations like that?

And this coming from a guy who puts a lifesize photo of a naked MALE centerfold as his signature line? I'm beginning to thinck the others may be on to something as to your reason for frequenting these parts, but the new and improved "kinder, gentler TGManHo will reserve judgment for now.

Quote:
I am getting laid tonight, are you?
This dude, does not look like a lady.
I am HAPPY for both you and "this dude." Hope you and "this dude who does not look like a lady" have a wonderful evening. If it's all the same to you, don't bother with the review. Hate for someone to mistakenly think you're from Houston and start generalizing about your date with "This dude, does not look like a lady". I'm just saying.

Quote:

Heck, I am surprised that this thread is still open the way somebody has been hitting the RTM. I had to get a ruler out to make sure my sig line was the correct size!
As I stated earlier, I did not nor do I hit the RTM button, UNLESS it's an issue of outing someone or an emergency security issue. I think I've done so twice - once when a photo of me was (inadvertently) posted by a lady at 3 am, and the other when a lady's real name was posted. Otherwise, I don't do it - so I'd appreciate you not implying it was I.

And FYI, all you have to do is hit the right click, Properties to determine a size. Rulers are like IBM punch cards in the computer age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

BTW, it was I who RTM'd your signature picture. Common sense should have told you the signature pic was too big, but then again, some lack even a bit of common sense. Gut feeling tells me that others also RTM'd your signature pic, however I will admit to it.
DAMN, D_J! You burst my bubble. Here I thought he had heeded my suggestion and actually read the rules and attempted adherence. But, hey, at least he got it right the third time today....or did he?

How does ONE spell sarcasm?

Quote:
Meanwhile I will be getting laid, by a woman as God made her, and actually posting a review about it.
Hope you sell a few bottles of the grapeseed oil. Helps the local economy.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #233
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Anon or what ever it is, you are SAD ....... Truly SAD ..... oh well, did you know that there is a $169 bottle of crown, if/when I buy it, there shall be no mixing it with coke.

BTW, in Texas, riding the pine, being a kicker/punter doesnt count as playing football.....
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #234
ANONONE
BANNED

Ah shit. . .see what happens when you are under the mod gun. . .thanks for finding the typo in the graphic, TG. I will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
BTW, in Texas, riding the pine, being a kicker/punter doesnt count as playing football.....
That's right most, not all, Texans only care about QB's and RB's. I was a NG. Do you guys even use those down there?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #235
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah shit. . .see what happens when you are under the mod gun. . .thanks for finding the typo in the graphic, TG. I will fix it.

That's right most, not all, Texans only care about QB's and RB's. I was a NG. Do you guys even use those down there?
Yeah you dont know anything about Texas football, lol. In your case I assume that the NG means, NOT GOOD or NEEDS GAME but probably is NERD GUY, am I close ?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #236
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
Yeah you dont know anything about Texas football, lol. In your case I assume that the NG means, NOT GOOD or NEEDS GAME but probably is NERD GUY, am I close ?
Nope, guess again.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #237
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Guess number 2 ----- NG an extremely fat guy who weighs so much that he is hard to move. Normally void of any athletic ability, the fat guy plugs the middle of the 3 - 4 defense in football. Fat guy needs only a buffet to hone his skills, basically he gets in the way. Am I closer ?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #238
ANONONE
BANNED

LOL!!!!

Give that man a cigar!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #239
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Guess number 2 ----- NG an extremely fat guy who weighs so much that he is hard to move. Normally void of any athletic ability, the fat guy plugs the middle of the 3 - 4 defense in football. Fat guy needs only a buffet to hone his skills, basically he gets in the way. Am I closer ?
That's really funny.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #240
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

I am going to stop giving you hard time ANON, I just checked the Ohio section and it is LAME. You have like 10 + threads on the first page of reviews of indys and you / John Bull are really the only ones to respond. I say welcome to HTown, it is more fun on this side than the luckeye state.