Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #226
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

lmfao!

I don't know whether to be in awe...... Or fucking frightened by your creativity...... I know it should probably be a healthy portion of both........

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #227
Captain Correlli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Usually on this board if I have to look up the meaning of a word it is done at Urban Dictionary, with a few chuckles. But this thread has me doing Google lookups and guffawing at the results. Ambegis, flense, fuck me my sides hurt now.
Captain Correlli is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #228
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
lmfao!

I don't know whether to be in awe...... Or fucking frightened by your creativity...... I know it should probably be a healthy portion of both........

JaD
Herein lies the problem, he wasn't funny on page one and he still isn't, the only reason this thread has so may views (and note, the only responses are from a handful of ladies, the MODS and a few extremely inconsiderate people) is for the same reason people can't look away from a car wreck when they see one, or why the Jerry Springer show is on the air...too many rednecks marrying their cousin and reproducing.

And before you all try to warn me of the perils of voicing my opinion, let me say that I always think carefully about what I post here, if someone doesn't want to dine with me based on my comments here, then good, they aren't the type of people that I enjoy spending time with. Most of the poeple who see me were raised with manners and would never start or participate in a thread aimed at degrading women with a few pounds to lose.

Namaste, ohm...ohm.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #229
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Herein lies the problem, he wasn't funny on page one and he still isn't ...
Who's forcing you to read it? You tell us you're finished, but you keep coming back for more.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #230
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

She can't quit me
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #231
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Herein lies the problem, he wasn't funny on page one and he still isn't, the only reason this thread has so may views (and note, the only responses are from a handful of ladies, the MODS and a few extremely inconsiderate people) is for the same reason people can't look away from a car wreck when they see one, or why the Jerry Springer show is on the air...too many rednecks marrying their cousin and reproducing.

And before you all try to warn me of the perils of voicing my opinion, let me say that I always think carefully about what I post here, if someone doesn't want to dine with me based on my comments here, then good, they aren't the type of people that I enjoy spending time with. Most of the poeple who see me were raised with manners and would never start or participate in a thread aimed at degrading women with a few pounds to lose.

Namaste, ohm...ohm.
You forgot to attache a photo.....ijs
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #232
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:

Namaste, ohm...ohm.
Never ever would I warn against someone voicing there opinions....... Let that be known...... Now..... That being said, I did not warn the OP when we began all of this as well....... My comment above was solely based on his creative mind..... Which, whether you agree with the avenue to which his focus is on here, is something much more than the average person has...... And that is what my comment was about...... Subject matter has nothing to do with the creativity that lies within him...... You can't deny that.......... We can argue other points involved, or suspected with his posting if you like...... But thats not to what I was referring.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #233
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will concede on the point that he may be creative, it's just a shame that he can't spend his time building people up, rather than tearing them down. Honestly, he gives me the impression of someone who would pick the wings off a butterfly just for the hell of it. Anyway, everyone has a right to his or her opinion and I do appreciate that. If the point of his thread was to get back at the BBW's posting (and yes, sometimes to excess) in coeds and ISO, then I would like to say this; a majority of ladies here are trying to support a family all my themselves, with out having to ask for a hand out from uncle Sam. There are days when we (including myself here) do not know if we will be able to make ends meet or provide food for our children and before you go judging anyone, many people here have lost their husbands and their entire family and so are truly alone. Before you guys go joking about a group of people, you need to check yourself and see why it is that you feel the need to laugh and tear other people down.

Love to JAD for coming back and giving his point of view.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #234
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Can the blow holes be shown in the photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #235
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

No close ups........and no duck puckered blow holes......those freak me out.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #236
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm still reading it because it's wrong and I'm hoping the next time I come back there will be some logic to it, or that dh will have come to his senses, ha, ha...I do believe in miracles and there is always hope.

Why do you feel the need to jump on my every word Chicago???
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Who's forcing you to read it? You tell us you're finished, but you keep coming back for more.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #237
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
I will concede on the point that he may be creative, it's just a shame that he can't spend his time building people up, rather than tearing them down. Honestly, he gives me the impression of someone who would pick the wings off a butterfly just for the hell of it. Anyway, everyone has a right to his or her opinion and I do appreciate that. If the point of his thread was to get back at the BBW's posting (and yes, sometimes to excess) in coeds and ISO, then I would like to say this; a majority of ladies here are trying to support a family all my themselves, with out having to ask for a hand out from uncle Sam. There are days when we (including myself here) do not know if we will be able to make ends meet or provide food for our children and before you go judging anyone, many people here have lost their husbands and their entire family and so are truly alone. Before you guys go joking about a group of people, you need to check yourself and see why it is that you feel the need to laugh and tear other people down.

Love to JAD for coming back and giving his point of view.
I go forever just leaving the fat sperm whales alone in general forum........I understand they need to nurture their inner dolphin......I typically ignore almost everything in general forum........the fat sperm whales can't say they didn't see it coming......as I recall, they made comments describing how they are flense proof.....and how they can dish it out and take it.......I just took them at their word.

I have no problem with a fat sperm whale showing off her whale tail.......when it becomes a whale tail circlefest, I notice.......when the circlefest starts rubbing the fat sperm whale tail in the face of fucktards offended by it, I see an opportunity........the rest is up to the fat sperm whales.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #238
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I don't like DH but I think he's funny .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #239
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your issue is with a few people and you're taking it out on an entire group, wouldn't it be easier just to say what you mean instead of ridiculing an entire group (or in your mind species, lol)? I'm probably most annoyed because I love all sea life and you are dragging it down to a really bad place. I hope you never are caught in a rip tide and need help, you may find yourself treading water for a really long time.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #240
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

ck45, does that mean you are willing to adopt a Fat Sperm Whale.......and give her good home?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women