Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #226
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwksl View Post
Sometimes it's hard to acknowledge people aren't laughing with you but instead are laughing at you.
my thoughts exactly
Old 05-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #227
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

WOWWWWWW damn that many pages......damnnnnnnnn

it took me a VERY... long time to read.....

now its my bed time....
Old 05-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #228
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

well u guys are the ones continuing to comment, i just throw somethin in now and then u guys got this thread going so be the one to stop it : )
Old 05-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #229
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
well u guys are the ones continuing to comment, i just throw somethin in now and then u guys got this thread going so be the one to stop it : )

sorry that was my fault lol. anyways i gotta agree with you on some of the things you discussed. i want to enjoy the sessions also! i mean its so much better when BOTH are involved. and when there is connection.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:44 AM   #230
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

lol,thanks beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
sorry that was my fault lol. anyways i gotta agree with you on some of the things you discussed. i want to enjoy the sessions also! i mean its so much better when BOTH are involved. and when there is connection.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:09 PM   #231
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Now that you mention it..........

[quote=deevad;1250114]

But hey if you're going to look down on people who whine ,complain, or list grievances, then you must hate Quality Assurance, Safety regulators, equal rights activists, working unions and their unintelligent college-educated ilk.

Actually, I have very little use or respect for those particular groups as the vast majority of them add absolutely no value to society. They do what they do because they're incapable of doing anything productive.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #232
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post

Actually, I have very little use or respect for those particular groups as the vast majority of them add absolutely no value to society. They do what they do because they're incapable of doing anything productive.
so you're okay with pharmaceutical drugs that are potentially lethal,
ground beef made with people's fingers, tuna with high mercury content,
products that don't meet bare minimum safety regulation guidelines,
unsafe and unsanitary working conditions, and the continued
persecution of select minorities who fight for equal rights...

well everyone's entitled to their opinion
Old 05-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #233
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Pretty much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
so you're okay with pharmaceutical drugs that are potentially lethal,
ground beef made with people's fingers, tuna with high mercury content,
products that don't meet bare minimum safety regulation guidelines,
unsafe and unsanitary working conditions, and the continued
persecution of select minorities who fight for equal rights...

well everyone's entitled to their opinion
You and I both know that the vast majority of these groups have outlived their useful lives in the U.S. This is the most over-regulated society in the world, and having worked with many of these organizations for the past 35+ years, I can assure you that they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. This isn't the 1920's (or the 1960's). It's now to the point where they are justifying their own existence vice making even marginal improvements, and we are all paying for it. The fear mongers need to go out of business so we can get people working again (and not just doing make-work b.s.). The old adage is as true today as it ever was......those who can, do; those who can't, teach; those who can't teach, evaluate.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #234
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Mandy,
You should have started the thread with something like "Slap your mama"....This fukker would have blown sky high!
Old 05-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #235
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE RETARDED! ARE YOU SERIOUS, IF I WAS A MAN IN HOUSTON I WOULD NOT BE SEEING YOU. DID YOU FORGET THAT THEY ARE PAYING YOU FOR THE HOUR...THAT MEANS THE HOUR IS NOT ABOUT YOU! IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE BUSINESS THE GET THE HELL OUT! EVERYTHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS PART OF IT...DEAL WITH IT!
I like the way this woman thinks.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #236
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe View Post
Lol Mandy I feel you. I cant stand when I have a tongue shoved down my ear.. Whenever this happens I just say something like "No kiss me here or not there baby, right here. About the kissing sometimes I notice that went a date is overly excited or really into it they may get a little wild while kissing. Not a bad thing he may just be really into you. It's like you are being eaten alive lol. When this happens I just take control. Most guys really get turned on by a lady that will take the time to show them exactly how you like. Just pretend your the teacher and their the student. Works everytime.
I like the way this lady thinks, it's all about diplomacy and tact. (I also like the way she's curved, but that's beside the point...this time.)

I'm 100% positive that I have done things that the ladies I've seen haven't liked, but I'll never know, since most of them are skilled in the art of the redirect. Only one woman has told me "I don't like X" and in that case, I respected her wishes because of what X was. And she's my ATF (never thought I'd admit to having one of those.)
Old 05-08-2011, 04:52 AM   #237
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
You and I both know that the vast majority of these groups have outlived their useful lives in the U.S.

This isn't the 1920's (or the 1960's). It's now to the point where they are justifying their own existence vice making even marginal improvements, and we are all paying for it.
Unfortunately, their existence was justified, and even required, because people cut corners with quality control and self-testing in order to increase profits (spend lavishly on advertising, though), and the continued "marginal improvements" are the result of extraordinary efforts to keep the lid on the violators, and their violations punished.

When industries refuse to regulate themselves, "the people" do.

British Petroleum is a perfect example.

FYI: The internet is the "next industry."
Old 05-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #238
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Damn yall still commenting on this thread?! Jesus mary of joseph, im just gonna have it closed. U guys sure had alot of interesting comments, and views. Thanks for all those who participated. But all tjings must come to an end : ) for the record I really dont care what uall do in the session, I can put up with anything, I just really wanted to c who would react to it in a negative way, its my way of singlibg out the idiots I dont want to see ; )
Old 05-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #239
TheLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Damn yall still commenting on this thread?! Jesus mary of joseph, im just gonna have it closed. U guys sure had alot of interesting comments, and views. Thanks for all those who participated. But all tjings must come to an end : ) for the record I really dont care what uall do in the session, I can put up with anything, I just really wanted to c who would react to it in a negative way, its my way of singlibg out the idiots I dont want to see ; )

Whatever... stop lying to yourself. it is, what it was.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #240
ibechill
Valued Poster

Quote:
its my way of singlibg out the idiots I dont want to see ; )
I doubt you started this thread to single out the idiots you do not want to see.

But in contrast, this thread has probably singled you out for guys not to see you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women