Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2022, 03:41 PM   #226
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Is it possible to have one thread in this forum that doesn't devolve into D vs R crappola? Or one that doesn't involve people being called racists? Asking to stay on topic before a mod does...

Unfathomably, the Steelers still have a glimmer of hope for the playoffs. I suppose about a 5% chance, but still a small chance. I realize they have zero shot once they get in, and part of me wishes they had just tanked for a higher draft pick, though. The best thing we have going for us is that the Bears may end up with the #1 pick, and that means the #32 pick overall in exchange for Claypool.
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 04:01 PM   #227
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hey, I made a post about what the vast majority of fans though was a great game and a great honor to Franco, but people still felt the need to express their negativity.

I'd love for them to get in the playoffs, but what's more important to me is for them to continue improving, considering that most of the core players should be back next season. They're 6-2 with Watt in the lineup, and the two losses were close so I'm I'm gonna say they have zero percent of doing anything if they get in. I'd put it as a long shot but not impossible. Health plays a big role in the NFL and when you lose one of the best players in the league, who represents 11% of your salary cap, it's gonna hurt.

That Bears draft pic sure is looking better and better. They should be able to find some immediate help in the draft. With that and the continued improvement of young players, I'm very positive about next season. My only concern is how they will do in the offseason without Colbert as the GM. Kahn is known as a cap numbers guy but I know that they brought in a player personnel guy from Philly, and I think Colbert is still consulting with them. Hopefully they make some good moves in the draft and free agency.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 06:04 PM   #228
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Is it possible to have one thread in this forum that doesn't devolve into D vs R crappola? Or one that doesn't involve people being called racists? Asking to stay on topic before a mod does...

Unfathomably, the Steelers still have a glimmer of hope for the playoffs. I suppose about a 5% chance, but still a small chance. I realize they have zero shot once they get in, and part of me wishes they had just tanked for a higher draft pick, though. The best thing we have going for us is that the Bears may end up with the #1 pick, and that means the #32 pick overall in exchange for Claypool.
Agreed!!
But back on topic, I would have preferred we build depth and not worry about getting to 9-8. Being mediocre just isn’t the standard. This will be a huge draft.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 08:52 PM   #229
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

They made the playoffs last year and still had what is so far looking like a good draft in the spring. If they go 9-8 they will still be able to build some good depth, especially with the Bears pick looking so good. It's almost like having two 1st round picks. Pickett, Pickens, Najee, Muth, and whatever young o linemen remain starters will all continue to improve. I have confidence for next year.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:43 AM   #230
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I just looked at some stuff about the playoff contenders, and the Steelers are a real long shot. I think they have shot at winning both their games, but the problem is that they will lose tie breakers with all the other teams vying for the 7th seed, so if they win out, they still need all of them to finish with less than 9 wins.
Old 12-27-2022, 08:18 PM   #231
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

We’ll now that we won’t be accused of being racist if we criticize our coach I’ll explain my point of view on Tomlin:
He’s a decent coach, but far from great.
He wasted a big portion of Ben’s career.
Since 2008, after his poor decisions started affecting the team more and more, he has 5 playoff wins with a HOF QB. In comparison, Belichek has 16 with Brady. Sean Payton and Pete Carrell have about 10 with their HOF QBs respectively.
He’ll probably make the HOF but he won’t be the first guy to make it largely due to pure luck and timing. I wouldn’t fire him but I would play a huge role in who he hires as his next OC. Am I a spoiled Steeler fan? Absolutely! But that’s what the standard is supposed to be here. Not mediocrity.
Old 12-27-2022, 08:59 PM   #232
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
We’ll now that we won’t be accused of being racist if we criticize our coach I’ll explain my point of view on Tomlin:
He’s a decent coach, but far from great.
He wasted a big portion of Ben’s career.
Since 2008, after his poor decisions started affecting the team more and more, he has 5 playoff wins with a HOF QB. In comparison, Belichek has 16 with Brady. Sean Payton and Pete Carrell have about 10 with their HOF QBs respectively.
He’ll probably make the HOF but he won’t be the first guy to make it largely due to pure luck and timing. I wouldn’t fire him but I would play a huge role in who he hires as his next OC. Am I a spoiled Steeler fan? Absolutely! But that’s what the standard is supposed to be here. Not mediocrity.
I agree 100%....... but I wouldnt stop at the OC, special teams coach should go and for having the highest paid defense, the DC shouldnt be booted also. And please hire someone to teach some of these guys to tackle
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 09:04 PM   #233
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I agree 100%....... but I wouldnt stop at the OC, special teams coach should go and for having the highest paid defense, the DC shouldnt be booted also. And please hire someone to teach some of these guys to tackle
Agreed but I don’t think they will. I’m just crossing my fingers Canada is gone but who knows with Tomlin.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:00 AM   #234
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Huge win tonight! Najee looked great. Pickett had a clutch final drive making some great throws.

We just need to beat the Browns.
Bills beat the Patriots.
Jets beat the Dolphins.

Don’t like relying on the Jets, but Dolphins might be on their third quarterback.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 08:03 AM   #235
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

We finally got Robinson on the field and FINALLY getting Warren more touches. Keep him out there!!!! Even in the slot. It’s obvious he’s one of our best players.
I hope this end of year surge doesn’t help Canada keep his job.
Old 01-08-2023, 11:50 AM   #236
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

It’s early in the last game and Tomlin still doing Tomlin shit! Missed a red flag on an obvious touchdown followed by a fumble.

Most overrated coach in sports!! Idk how this works out, we’ll get hammered in the playoffs again.
Old 01-08-2023, 12:57 PM   #237
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Can't believe Najee got over 1k for the season. Good for him, though
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 02:04 PM   #238
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Happy to see them go out there and handle their business.

Steelers win. Bills taking care of Pats, but unfortunately, Dolphins scored and won, making the playoffs. The Steelers did what they needed to and despite the disappointing start they closed out strong for this season even though they missed the playoffs. Tomlin's still without a losing season.

Will be a lot of coulda, would, shoulda. On to next season.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:23 PM   #239
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

My biggest worry is rooney will see the improvement in the last few games and continue with Matt Canada next year.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 03:39 PM   #240
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Canada needs to go, so we do share that concern

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women