Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #226
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You don't know what it means, douchebag!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #227
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I hope someone calculates the true cost of this program. The increased insurance premiums plus the subsidies plus the taxes. Then calculate the true benefit of people being insured. With high co-pays and huge deductibles the doctors or hospitals will still be stuck with a lot of noncollectable accounts.
If they do, they'll blame it on Bush.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:54 AM   #228
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Absolutely. I'm guessing half of these assholes are already claiming their government handouts.
Guessed wrong, AGAIN!

There are no "government handouts" yet to claim.

Wait until you get your "home visit."!!!!!!! Welcome to "Obaminable World"!!!!

About like you GUESSING .. that "Nau's ENFIELD Drug" is in Clarksville!!! LMAO
Old 10-26-2013, 04:08 AM   #229
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

I hope someone calculates the true cost of this program. The increased insurance premiums plus the subsidies plus the taxes. Then calculate the true benefit of people being insured. With high co-pays and huge deductibles the doctors or hospitals will still be stuck with a lot of noncollectable accounts.
You mean like people calculates the true cost of say a war? Those same folks bitching about trying to insure Americans never said a peep about true war costs.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Three-Tril.../dp/B0052HKS0S

The true cost of the Iraq War is $3 trillion—and counting—rather than the $50 billion projected by the White House.
Apart from its tragic human toll, the Iraq War will be staggeringly expensive in financial terms. This sobering study by Nobel Prize winner Joseph E. Stiglitz and Harvard professor Linda J. Bilmes casts a spotlight on expense items that have been hidden from the U.S. taxpayer, including not only big-ticket items like replacing military equipment (being used up at six times the peacetime rate) but also the cost of caring for thousands of wounded veterans—for the rest of their lives. Shifting to a global focus, the authors investigate the cost in lives and economic damage within Iraq and the region. Finally, with the chilling precision of an actuary, the authors measure what the U.S. taxpayer's money would have produced if instead it had been invested in the further growth of the U.S. economy. Written in language as simple as the details are disturbing, this book will forever change the way we think about the

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=96527
This is particularly puzzling when there are two peer-reviewed epidemiological surveys that give a far more comprehensive accounting of the war's human cost. A Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Survey published in the Lancet, and the Iraq Public Health Survey published in the New England Journal of Medicine, gave figures of 655,000 and 400,000 excess deaths respectively. (Both were concluded in June 2006, a month before the violence peaked, suggesting the actual toll is even higher).

It is odder still that when epidemiological surveys have come to be accepted as the standard method for estimating conflict fatalities - the method has been used without controversy in Congo, Bosnia and Darfur - an exception is made in the case of Iraq.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:44 AM   #230
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You mean like people calculates the true cost of say a war? Those same folks bitching about trying to insure Americans never said a peep about true war costs.

What was the "true cost" of NOT GOING TO WAR?
Old 10-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #231
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What was the "true cost" of NOT GOING TO WAR?
What is the ''true cost'' of not having Obamacare?

A question was asked: What is the true costs of Obamacare? I pointed out that folks that like to ask these questions of things they do not support , seem to never ask it of things they do support (it is true with both parties I might add) . A point you drove home by your retort!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #232
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What is the ''true cost'' of not having Obamacare?

A question was asked: What is the true costs of Obamacare? I pointed out that folks that like to ask these questions of things they do not support , seem to never ask it of things they do support (it is true with both parties I might add) . A point you drove home by your retort!
And you just made my point, trying to confuse the "point to point" discussion.

Nice try.

Before one embarks on such a broad sweeping change in how the US does business, one ought to have a good handle on the cost of NOT MAKING THE BROAD SWEEP and then a good handle on the COST OF MAKING THE SWEEP.

We had a glimpse on 911 of the COSTS of not going to war and in 2001-2003 the COSTS of not being ready to go to war and the rest of the world thinking we would not.

So did Europe in the late 1930s..... and the Western Pacific.

The question of "ObaminableCare" is what is the cost of implementing and what it is REALLY CURING .....meaning what are the actual "COSTS" to the taxpayers that it was supposed to "cure," if it is to provide health care for those who cannot afford it!!!!!

IF IT IS NOT .... "to provide health care for those who cannot afford it" ...

then what is it for?

And more importantly to me: why were we told that?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #233
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Amazing.

Someone in this forum has blamed the unsuccessful Healthcare.gov on Bush.
Now someone is working in the Iraq war to justify its failing.

If signing up for healthcare is like signing up for travel on Kayak, then enjoy your staycation.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #234
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Amazing.

Oh, it will get better ... I heard "Juan of Fox" claim that the bad website was because the Republicans would vote enough money for the start up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$600 million was not enough!!!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #235
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Amazing.

If signing up for healthcare is like signing up for travel on Kayak, then enjoy your staycation.
You backed a 3-4 Trillion dollar nation building excursion in Iraq and the troop surge and yet you are quitting before the healthcare surge! You hate this country don't you. I bet you listen to the Dixie Chicks!

I love throwing you dumbfucks shit back atchya!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #236
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You Teawipes wanna Cut'n Run!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #237
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You backed a 3-4 Trillion dollar nation building excursion in Iraq and the troop surge and yet you are quitting before the healthcare surge!
So you want to back a 3-4 Trillion dollar health care building excursion into the private health care market ..... that won't work ....

You hate this country don't you.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #238
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Socialize medicine.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #239
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So you want to back a 3-4 Trillion dollar health care building excursion into the private health care market ..... that won't work ....

You hate this country don't you.
How do you know it won't work until we try. You wanna Cut n Run don't ya boy.

Typical Tea Logic....spend Trillions on other countries citizens, pinch pennies on our own citizens.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #240
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You backed a 3-4 Trillion dollar nation building excursion in Iraq and the troop surge and yet you are quitting before the healthcare surge! You hate this country don't you. I bet you listen to the Dixie Chicks!

I love throwing you dumbfucks shit back atchya!

No, WTF, you moronic buffoon, you aren't throwing anything but the leftover feces you didn't consume.

My guess is you didn't make a dollar off the Iraq war or Obamacare. That is why you deflect and don't insist on accountability within your own party (which voted for the war).

Additionally, you really don't even like Obama and its not just because he's black.

Smilicons to make you comfortable and to help with your comprehension.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women