Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #226
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
My question is did the suggested fraud happen on the entire ticket, or just the presidency? If it's systemic, then a cry of foul from all GOP elected candidates would be in order. The GOP gained 8 seats right? So those should be all nullified too? It seems odd to manipulate a system where you win a presidency but lose seats in the Congress. Don'tcha think? Statistics are not a proof of fraud alone. You need some proof beyond allegations.
This question was asked most recently in post #220 of this thread and many times previously and in other threads.

Make it make sense!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:23 PM   #227
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
My question is did the suggested fraud happen on the entire ticket, or just the presidency? If it's systemic, then a cry of foul from all GOP elected candidates would be in order. The GOP gained 8 seats right? So those should be all nullified too? It seems odd to manipulate a system where you win a presidency but lose seats in the Congress. Don'tcha think? Statistics are not a proof of fraud alone. You need some proof beyond allegations.
The Biden campaign has not filed one complaint about fraud going Trumpor the Republican way. As for your other questions, refer to my previous post. Republicans voted for Trump and down ballot Republicans. Biden was losing by large margins on election night. They shut the counting down in 6 states. They didn’t have a lot of time to conjure up fake votes. They cranked up the algorithms on the voting machines to favor Biden and just colored the Biden box on ballots. Didn’t have time to fill in the rest of the ballot.,
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:48 AM   #228
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The Biden campaign has not filed one complaint about fraud going Trumpor the Republican way. As for your other questions, refer to my previous post. Republicans voted for Trump and down ballot Republicans. Biden was losing by large margins on election night. They shut the counting down in 6 states. They didn’t have a lot of time to conjure up fake votes. They cranked up the algorithms on the voting machines to favor Biden and just colored the Biden box on ballots. Didn’t have time to fill in the rest of the ballot.,
No Bam no state stopped counting votes on election night.
Google search showed me that!
The election was never going to be decided on election night, everybody knew it including Trump, what he told Woodard about what he knew about covid in Feburary shows us that he dosen't live completely in his little fascist fantasy world, he is capable of understanding reality.
But the moron in chief thought he could rally all of his maga moron followers to show up to vote on election day in droves as they did and then he would put an end to the counting and voting by decree.
Disinfrachising our overseas military, and anybody who didn't want to brave the pandemic.
I voted as soon as I was allowed to send my ballot in!
And as an answer to that he tried to shut down the mail system!
Ya know Bam, how we run our electoral system has never been in question by any candidate until now!
Suddenly we are going just fuck this guy?
Please!
Could you imagine if what you said happened with the machines actually happened?
How many people would have to be in on that conspiracy?
Ahh yes, conspiracies!
The fallback position of the maga world!
The man in charge of election security mr. Krebs said nothing of that sort happened, Bill Barr has even said it too after humoring that asshole for awhile, one last time!
The man is a piece of shit that got voted out of office because he cares only about himself, and of course because he's a piece of shit!
Thank god for small mercys!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #229
Wongtong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

hahaha, there's still people that think he was cheated??

I like how the same person that cites the DoJ not investigating anyone for pay-for-pardons suddenly doesn't believe the head of the DoJ saying there's no credible evidence of election fraud. That's probably the best one yet!
Wongtong is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:40 AM   #230
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
That got to be one of the stupidest answers you ever posted.
If they could "cranked up the algorithms on the voting machines"
then it would be a matter of keystrokes to change the algorithm for all the democrats
If there was a conspiracy the "powers" would not wait until the last minute everything would have already been in place.
"The Biden campaign has not filed one complaint about fraud going Trumpor the Republican way" that is because there is no fraud except in the mind of the loser in denial.
I though you were an intelligent man, now I have my doubts
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:53 AM   #231
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
That got to be one of the stupidest answers you ever posted.
If they could "cranked up the algorithms on the voting machines"
then it would be a matter of keystrokes to change the algorithm for all the democrats
If there was a conspiracy the "powers" would not wait until the last minute everything would have already been in place.
"The Biden campaign has not filed one complaint about fraud going Trumpor the Republican way" that is because there is no fraud except in the mind of the loser in denial.
I though you were an intelligent man, now I have my doubts
If you say so! You are in denial.

https://api.parler.com/l/NO5iv
Old 12-05-2020, 01:27 PM   #232
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:

You’ve always been a loudmouth and a bit of a clown, but you’re a full-blown nut job now.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:30 PM   #233
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
You’ve always been a loudmouth and a bit of a clown, but you’re a full-blown nut job now.
Coming from you, that means a lot.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:27 PM   #234
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Most Republicans think that the votes were fixed and all a fraud, I do also, I think Trump should have at least lost by 100,000,000 not 7,000,000. Who in their right mind would vote for him unless it had something to do with your job. Their is no way he only lost by 7M. He lost by a lot more.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 08:57 PM   #235
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:

I do say so...
From the same post you linked..."It is unclear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from. The public dockets in four of the major election lawsuits in Michigan did not feature an order Giuliani described. Giuliani did not immediately respond to an emailed request for clarification.
Giuliani’s reference to a Dominion machine flipping vote"

Maybe you should read the whole thing before you offer it up as proof, I think you lost a bit, while you were gone
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:23 AM   #236
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I do say so...
From the same post you linked..."It is unclear which of the several election lawsuits the order originated from. The public dockets in four of the major election lawsuits in Michigan did not feature an order Giuliani described. Giuliani did not immediately respond to an emailed request for clarification.
Giuliani’s reference to a Dominion machine flipping vote"

Maybe you should read the whole thing before you offer it up as proof, I think you lost a bit, while you were gone
https://sdfish.com/forums/t/michigan...chines.190397/

Meanwhile, they were caught on tape cheating in Georgia

https://api.parler.com/l/q3ykX

You can keep your head buried in the sand. Even the corrupt Governor is calling for a recount of the ballots in Georgia. This time matching ballot signatures.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:38 AM   #237
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
https://sdfish.com/forums/t/michigan...chines.190397/

Meanwhile, they were caught on tape cheating in Georgia

https://api.parler.com/l/q3ykX

You can keep your head buried in the sand. Even the corrupt Governor is calling for a recount of the ballots in Georgia. This time matching ballot signatures.
Oh I dont know Bam, I haven't heard that they cheated, what I saw and heard was that some election supervisor was derelict in his duty and walked away from the counting early in the morning hours and the counting continued.
That's malfeasance, dereliction
of duty and stupidity.
Political malfeasance, dereliction of duty and stupidity have been the hallmarks of the Trump administration for the last 4 years, so instead of whining about it ya'll should be used to to by now
The rest of us are!
And let us not forget his flood of lies, meanness and just general asholeishness and treason, kidnapping and caging of children, and governance by tweet.
And how can we forget 275,000 Americans dead as of this moment, because this asshole continues to abdicate his responsibility, and continues to focus on his own narrow selfish intrest!
Fuck the American people!
Well Fuck Him!
The election supervisor in Georgia should be fired, and if it turns out that he was a Republican maga asshole that did it because Trump was losing, and he did it to call the election into question, then he should be jailed!
But does not prove that cheating went on, nore does it mean that cheating went on in any other state.
The state of Georgia is worth what?
16 electoral college votes, the asshole needs 74.
So good luck with that!
We can afford to give you Georgia!
I really don't think that it is a matter of having your head in the sand, I think the maga crowd needs to pull it out of their asses!
Their lack of oxygen is just making matters worse!
What is going on now is an attempted coup, and you fucking well know it!
Ranking Republicans should be swinging from the rafters with outrage over this, instead we have cricket's!
Jerry Ford should never have pardoned Nixon, Nixon should have done a some of time.
Perhaps we wouldn't have to contend with what is going on now!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:45 AM   #238
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yep. you can believe everything you read on Parler. The home to fantasy writers, trolls, wacko conspiracy theorists, people who wear foil hats. Yup, credible in every way. Trump has won, what, one out of almost 40 election lawsuits filed, many thrown out by Trump appointed judges or Republican controlled courts.Multiple times the PA Supreme Court voted against Trump by 7-0 votes. Republican legislatures have rejected calls to overturn certified election results It's over, and this effort only feeds Trump's excessive narcissism, the most destructive president in American history.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 08:24 AM   #239
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Yep. you can believe everything you read on Parler. The home to fantasy writers, trolls, wacko conspiracy theorists, people who wear foil hats. Yup, credible in every way. Trump has won, what, one out of almost 40 election lawsuits filed, many thrown out by Trump appointed judges or Republican controlled courts.Multiple times the PA Supreme Court voted against Trump by 7-0 votes. Republican legislatures have rejected calls to overturn certified election results It's over, and this effort only feeds Trump's excessive narcissism, the most destructive president in American history.
I guess you believe the MSM? At least you got that going for you. Pa Supreme Court is 5 liberals, 2 conservatives. They usually vote 5/2
Old 12-06-2020, 08:33 AM   #240
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Oh I dont know Bam, I haven't heard that they cheated, what I saw and heard was that some election supervisor was derelict in his duty and walked away from the counting early in the morning hours and the counting continued.
That's malfeasance, dereliction
of duty and stupidity.
Political malfeasance, dereliction of duty and stupidity have been the hallmarks of the Trump administration for the last 4 years, so instead of whining about it ya'll should be used to to by now
The rest of us are!
And let us not forget his flood of lies, meanness and just general asholeishness and treason, kidnapping and caging of children, and governance by tweet.
And how can we forget 275,000 Americans dead as of this moment, because this asshole continues to abdicate his responsibility, and continues to focus on his own narrow selfish intrest!
Fuck the American people!
Well Fuck Him!
The election supervisor in Georgia should be fired, and if it turns out that he was a Republican maga asshole that did it because Trump was losing, and he did it to call the election into question, then he should be jailed!
But does not prove that cheating went on, nore does it mean that cheating went on in any other state.
The state of Georgia is worth what?
16 electoral college votes, the asshole needs 74.
So good luck with that!
We can afford to give you Georgia!
I really don't think that it is a matter of having your head in the sand, I think the maga crowd needs to pull it out of their asses!
Their lack of oxygen is just making matters worse!
What is going on now is an attempted coup, and you fucking well know it!
Ranking Republicans should be swinging from the rafters with outrage over this, instead we have cricket's!
Jerry Ford should never have pardoned Nixon, Nixon should have done a some of time.
Perhaps we wouldn't have to contend with what is going on now!
Hey DF, have you’ve “HEARD” where this guys trailer full of ballots went?

https://newsakmi.com/news/usnews/usp...r-disappeared/

Aliens maybe?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women