Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #226
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You must not have paid attention to my followup post, it as backed by facts. You are not entitled to your own facts either, they are to be objective and not subject to interpretation.

The rate of premium increases hasn't gone down. At least by my recollection of being on private insurance for 30 years. I remember some years where I didn't have a rate increase. Supposedly the rate increases are capped at 10%. I don't believe much of the aca website that flighty puts up.

Please don't bring up the "billy can get insurance now" bullshit. Obama put forth a bunch of lies like "insurance companies can't kick you off your policy for being sick." He lied. Insurance companies hadn't kicked anyone off since the AIDS era started and it was made illegal. My favorite one was when Obama said that there was $200 Billion in Medicare fraud A YEAR. He said that in two nationally televised speeches. It was a known lie. In Texas, a mother of 10 could put her entire brood on CHIPs for $50 a month. So yes Billy could get insurance. He could walk into Shriners, or the Houston Medical Center and receive first class medical treatment.

You were lied to, ate it up and didn't stop to think. And it's costing a lot of hard working Americans who can't afford to get sick a lot of money.
again, again, and again. . .the rate of increase has gone down since the ACA. its a documented fact, u can deny and lie all u want. . it doesn't make ur lies any more true.

before the ACA it was perfectly legal for companies to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions including cancer and including children. . . also a documented fact.

You can lie all u want, those of us with common sense and a working moral compass aint buying the b.s. ur selling.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:22 AM   #227
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
LOL your a joke, I wouldn't be able to control myself, that's rich, not once have I spoken about my finances, I am 50 and have been retired for years, I don't feel the need to tell everyone, but you on the other hand have mentioned your alleged financial situation multiple times. There are multiple ways we differ, but you are correct I am not as arrogant as you. I also don't suck dicks, blow strangers through gloryholes, take it up the ass or in way touch another man. But I am not judging you. I would love to chat but I have to get down to the La Raza convention. I met this nice little Chica who wants me to punch her brown eye with my meat pole. She is a nice girl, she did mention that her brother was a gay writer for a travel blog.
Your opinions don't define me. They define you...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:27 AM   #228
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Uh-oh! WoodRider, it looks like you have even less credibility than your Gruber-Assisted #1 Political Hero!
As I said before, what you think doesn't matter. You're an over the hill turd who needs science to get a hard on. I'm not sure what your obsession is with helping me out of some 'deposition' you seem to envision. Oh and now, you're retired? Funny you didn't mention that before. Have fun in your mud lake, cocksucker. Did your parents have any children that lived?
Old 07-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #229
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
As I said before, what you think doesn't matter. OK, you may not care what one person THINKS. But what I POST embarrasses you, since you've been exposed as a liar and a phony. Oh, you'll deny that it bothers you, but no one will believe that, since this forum is pretty much your life. Just look at that fucking post count! You're an over the hill turd who needs science to get a hard on. Sorry, wrong again, dipshit. All the equipment works just fine. In fact, I'm very healthy and fit. You ain't batting very well this week, are you? I'm not sure what your obsession is with helping me out of some 'deposition' you seem to envision. I was kidding, genius. Everyone in this forum knows very well that being grilled by a plaintiff's attorney is the last of your worries. No one sues people with little or no net worth. It's just that it's a hell of a hoot to poke fun at an obnoxious dimwit who can't keep all his stories straight! Oh and now, you're retired? Funny you didn't mention that before. Why would I have? Prior to the exchange in which you lyingly spouted off about how you retired early and successfully, and boasted that your life is better than mine ever will be, it wasn't relevant to the discussion, was it? Have fun in your mud lake, cocksucker. Wrong again, stupid. I'm strictly into women. Did your parents have any children that lived? All four of us are still alive and very healthy! Disappointed?

It must suck big time to be hanging out in Little Rock during the month of July. So, why don't you try to assuage your boredom and depression by banging another bargain-basement, overweight BP hooker? That is, if you can afford it.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:04 PM   #230
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Maybe some who didn't have insurance before, have it now, but it's mostly Medicaid. Try finding a Dr. who takes new Medicaid patients. What good is insurance if no one accepts it? Big difference between having medical insurance and having a doctor.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:38 PM   #231
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Your opinions don't define me. They define you...
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:25 PM   #232
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Case in point...
Old 07-14-2015, 11:05 PM   #233
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboat View Post
Maybe some who didn't have insurance before, have it now, but it's mostly Medicaid. Try finding a Dr. who takes new Medicaid patients. What good is insurance if no one accepts it? Big difference between having medical insurance and having a doctor.
Don't get out much, do you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:07 PM   #234
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
again, again, and again. . .the rate of increase has gone down since the ACA. its a documented fact, u can deny and lie all u want. . it doesn't make ur lies any more true.

before the ACA it was perfectly legal for companies to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions including cancer and including children. . . also a documented fact.

You can lie all u want, those of us with common sense and a working moral compass aint buying the b.s. ur selling.
No, it hasn't. The rate increase hasn't gone down nor has the amount. I can easily deny it because that's what my wallet tells me. The board had this discussion last year and the only people who's insurance cost went down were the adults with pre-existing conditions. And not only did the boards respondents rates went up, their deductibles and co-pays went up too. You're being lied to and are to stupid too know it.

You're not much of a reader are you? I argued that "Billy can't get insurance" was a ruse of ten+ years ago. For the vast majority of children, medical treatment thru private insurance, Medicaid or just outright donation of services was highly available. EXTREMELY few children were slipping thru the cracks. Go to the public hospitals at night and see the illegal aliens with their kids there. How are being treated? We are paying for it thru the govt.
Insurance does not equal medical treatment and vice versa.

My guess would be is more "children" have insurance today because they are now 22-26 and still on their parents private plan and Medicaid has been expanded immensely. It doesn't have much to do with insurance companies "picking and choosing" which kids it can insure.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:50 PM   #235
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Case in point...

You crack me up, are you about to start your period? you seem a little cranky.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:53 PM   #236
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You crack me up, are you about to start your period? you seem a little cranky.
A period would be predicated on me having a pussy. I have a dick.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:54 PM   #237
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No, it hasn't. The rate increase hasn't gone down nor has the amount. I can easily deny it because that's what my wallet tells me. The board had this discussion last year and the only people who's insurance cost went down were the adults with pre-existing conditions. And not only did the boards respondents rates went up, their deductibles and co-pays went up too. You're being lied to and are to stupid too know it.

You're not much of a reader are you? I argued that "Billy can't get insurance" was a ruse of ten+ years ago. For the vast majority of children, medical treatment thru private insurance, Medicaid or just outright donation of services was highly available. EXTREMELY few children were slipping thru the cracks. Go to the public hospitals at night and see the illegal aliens with their kids there. How are being treated? We are paying for it thru the govt.
Insurance does not equal medical treatment and vice versa.

My guess would be is more "children" have insurance today because they are now 22-26 and still on their parents private plan and Medicaid has been expanded immensely. It doesn't have much to do with insurance companies "picking and choosing" which kids it can insure.
Amounts haven't gone down, no wait, they have gone down, but only for certain people.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:58 PM   #238
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well the one in your mouth doesn't count, as for the rest........... your all pussy
Old 07-15-2015, 12:26 AM   #239
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You get lots of dicks, like any easy pussy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:45 AM   #240
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well the one in your mouth doesn't count, as for the rest........... your all pussy
You're

You had a beautiful chance and you fucked it up. You FUCKED it up. Loser.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women