Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60408
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48455
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41655
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2013, 09:53 PM   #226
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
Those bodies weren't ruined with tattoos. They were enhanced. They look absolutely stunning now.
Horseshit!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:21 AM   #227
Mr Bill
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I'm 65 years old and recovering from a heart attack because I'm too fat. I'm not too worried about tats on a gal right now. My concern is her service.
Mr Bill is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:13 AM   #228
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
I'm 65 years old and recovering from a heart attack because I'm too fat. I'm not too worried about tats on a gal right now. My concern is her service.
I am very sorry too hear that. Please get better.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #229
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Different strokes for different folks.
It's all about variety.

We can vent, just be nice about the language.

There are people into specific races, water sports, BDSM, role play, etc. There's a reason why there are so many different ladies here, instead of just real-live barbie dolls.

We can disagree with their acts, taste, preference, but just be polite with the disagreement and move on.

Maybe OP is just frustrated that he can't find a non-tat gal around. There are still some around, I've been with a few recently, even managed ones.

Not all managers put "claims" on their employees.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:36 AM   #230
777guy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 67

I Hate Tattoos Too !
Ugly art, does not a pretty girl make.
Please girls, avoid the ink.
My 2 cents.
777guy is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #231
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Q. View Post
I have no problem with the rebel flag or with tats. So long as they're done tastefully, which many times, they are not.

In both cases, it depends on the person wearing them.
I guess we'll need to agree to disagree.

I have a problem with the pro-slavery flag, just like I have a problem with the nazi flag. I'm confused though, because I thought the Nazis and the confederate slave owners were both defeated? In Germany, displaying a swastika will attract some serious trouble. In America, displaying the confederate flag mostly just lets everyone know that you're uneducated and/or a redneck, and there are no consequences. We like to think of ourselves as the land of the free, but when we tolerate the flag from those who went to war and even gave their lives to support slavery in America, we do ourselves a disservice. In my opinion, of course.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #232
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
I guess we'll need to agree to disagree.

I have a problem with the pro-slavery flag, just like I have a problem with the nazi flag. I'm confused though, because I thought the Nazis and the confederate slave owners were both defeated? In Germany, displaying a swastika will attract some serious trouble. In America, displaying the confederate flag mostly just lets everyone know that you're uneducated and/or a redneck, and there are no consequences. We like to think of ourselves as the land of the free, but when we tolerate the flag from those who went to war and even gave their lives to support slavery in America, we do ourselves a disservice. In my opinion, of course.
I agree with you, Lust4xxxLife, but I will say, as distasteful and often times disturbing a swastika, confederate flag or any other symbol such as that are tattooed on a person's body, as you said, we are the land of the free, therefore, that does include free speech and the freedom to have tats like that. The only way possible to be the land of the free is to allow this type of freedom, while some may have a strong opinion against it (which is also their right in this country) you do not have to agree with it, but you have to accept it. In this case of the OP not liking tats on providers, it is his money and choice to not see them even give his opinion about them, but he will have his detractors and the drama cycle continues until folks either accept that others are different by cordial disagreement or avoid them entirely, or go see if there is another undiscovered land/country and make their views the law of that land.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women