Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 10:37 AM   #211
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Why that isn't obvious
But it is obvious. And the bitchers know it is. But some people ain't happy unless they're complaining about something...sort of like the sniffy metrosexical who posts on Yelp about a restaurant: The food is not that good, and the portions are too small.

Friggin' infantalized metrosexical libtards.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:44 AM   #212
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I knew what you meant. I'm just saying, my foreplay bjs alone usually last longer than three minutes, and they're soft and slow and sensual and wet and I'm careful not to send him over the edge. Just a nice, slow build before we move on... it can last just a few minutes, or quite a while... just depending on the feedback I'm getting from him (and how worked up I might already be :P). Would that not count as sexual pleasure?
Edge Play!! Yes!!

Providers could offer it as a specialty and make a career out
of that one thing probably. Specific edge play is to completion
though.

Almost like a slow torture and then release.
The whole thing is about the hold right at the edge
for as long as a guy can take it.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #213
ackvt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I am chiming in on this late and have little desire to read the 180+ posts before mine so this might be repetitive. If it is and you are bothered by it you can tell your therapist.

CD is a provider. Based on reviews her rate is $400/hour. Tell me what happens if the customer blows his load in the first 15 minutes? Is the session over? does she leave, or kick you out? If not then what, 45 minutes of chatting? Paying for an hour should get full on action for 60 minutes, the more the client and provider cum the better, especially at $400/hour. And am I to believe that if she were to receive and extra $100 for an hour that she wouldn't help her client cum again? I'd certainly be more interested in hiring a provider if the goal were to make me (and her) cum as many times as possible in an hour... that sounds like fun. As I understand it now for CD and many other providers the client has to avoid cumming as long as possible to get the most out of the hour session... and we have to pay for that. Sweet.
ackvt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #214
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
Why would anyone be ridiculed for charging four benjies and offering one pop is beyond me.......Also, I saw somewhere an exchange where she was being held low for doing what she does. Isn't this eccie? She does what she chooses. And she certainly is free to choose. Her life, her choice
No one is ridiculing her for what she is charging. To be truthful, based upon the actions and views of several people on here, I think CD is under priced and should be charging 600. No shit, I actually think she would be more financially successful at that rate. No one is disputing that its her body and she should only do with it what she's comfortable with.

How this whole thing got started has to do with the double talk and lack of transparency she holds so strongly too. She constantly says she has a certain niche of guys she will appeal to, but she intentionally has not been transparent in the past. If you think different, ask yourself how the original question was raised. If you fully understand what an hour with her entails, Go for it and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Notice this quote:

Quote:
I started this thread thinking "f*ck it, what's the worst that could happen by being honest? I've already made the money I need.
Why wasn't she honest in the past? She was intentionally not letting guys know her limited menu and the fact you won't get MSOG.

Even still she tries little scam artist tactics like:

Quote:
400/hr, no GUARANTEE of MSOG for a one hour appointment.
Whats capitalized? GUARANTEE MSOG

She keeps saying if there is time, of course she is MSOG friendly. Then she admits that you will have to spend 15-30 minutes on stupid "hows the weather" convo. Then she lists the real kicker, what she means by "enough time":

Quote:
. I would never tell a guy he has to buy more time for another bell if we have 45 minutes left.
Just how the hell do you talk for 15-30, get bell #1 off and still have 45 minutes? The answer, YOU DON'T. But hey, if you want to pay another 200 for an extra 30 minutes, you get MSOG. Come on guys, use your brain and pay attention to what and how she says stuff. She's deceptive. Any one ever see an ad that says no DT, no CIM, no FIV? Nope, that would be truthful and drive ofd non-niche customers.

Do I tell CD what I think of her? Yes I do, she's deceptive, lazy, and bitchy. Constantly berating people for having opinions different from her own and telling everyone how they should think.

So for all of you WK's. Close your eyes and imagine CD's photos come straight out of the ISO section. Now ask yourself when was the last time you went out of your way to defend one of them or one of the WW ladies who are constantly getting eviscerated for having a mommy tummy or a little extra weight. Take CD's bitchyness and put it on one of them, and most of the board would be after her with a noose. Stop being hypocrites and judge a person on their actions and not by a bunch of expensive photos. Just as my actions and comments on here should stand for themselves, so should hers.

God Damn thats a wall of text. Enjoy
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #215
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
I am chiming in on this late and have little desire to read the 180+ posts before mine so this might be repetitive. If it is and you are bothered by it you can tell your therapist.

CD is a provider. Based on reviews her rate is $400/hour. Tell me what happens if the customer blows his load in the first 15 minutes? Is the session over? does she leave, or kick you out? If not then what, 45 minutes of chatting? Paying for an hour should get full on action for 60 minutes, the more the client and provider cum the better, especially at $400/hour. And am I to believe that if she were to receive and extra $100 for an hour that she wouldn't help her client cum again? I'd certainly be more interested in hiring a provider if the goal were to make me (and her) cum as many times as possible in an hour... that sounds like fun. As I understand it now for CD and many other providers the client has to avoid cumming as long as possible to get the most out of the hour session... and we have to pay for that. Sweet.
You should have read the other posts. The answers are there.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:42 AM   #216
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post

Your question has been answered. Multiple times. And all of your assumptions are wrong. But I'll answer it again in more detail.

I do not limit clients to just one pop. Once we get to the humping part, the gent is welcome to have as many pops as he can manage within the time he has left. The only reason I say MSOG is UNLIKELY during a ONE HOUR appointment is because before I get to the humping, I like to take a few minutes to chat and get comfortable with you, and then I like lots and lots of foreplay, making out, exploring each other and getting all hot and bothered. If we have two or more hours together, we're going to have multiple rounds, I'm sure. Hopefully of everything. If that's not your bag, that's perfectly fine, go see someone else.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:46 AM   #217
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
No one is ridiculing her for what she is charging. To be truthful, based upon the actions and views of several people on here, I think CD is under priced and should be charging 600. No shit, I actually think she would be more financially successful at that rate. No one is disputing that its her body and she should only do with it what she's comfortable with.

How this whole thing got started has to do with the double talk and lack of transparency she holds so strongly too. She constantly says she has a certain niche of guys she will appeal to, but she intentionally has not been transparent in the past. If you think different, ask yourself how the original question was raised. If you fully understand what an hour with her entails, Go for it and I hope you enjoy yourself.

Notice this quote:

Why wasn't she honest in the past? She was intentionally not letting guys know her limited menu and the fact you won't get MSOG.

Even still she tries little scam artist tactics like:

Whats capitalized? GUARANTEE MSOG

She keeps saying if there is time, of course she is MSOG friendly. Then she admits that you will have to spend 15-30 minutes on stupid "hows the weather" convo. Then she lists the real kicker, what she means by "enough time":

Just how the hell do you talk for 15-30, get bell #1 off and still have 45 minutes? The answer, YOU DON'T. But hey, if you want to pay another 200 for an extra 30 minutes, you get MSOG. Come on guys, use your brain and pay attention to what and how she says stuff. She's deceptive. Any one ever see an ad that says no DT, no CIM, no FIV? Nope, that would be truthful and drive ofd non-niche customers.

Do I tell CD what I think of her? Yes I do, she's deceptive, lazy, and bitchy. Constantly berating people for having opinions different from her own and telling everyone how they should think.

So for all of you WK's. Close your eyes and imagine CD's photos come straight out of the ISO section. Now ask yourself when was the last time you went out of your way to defend one of them or one of the WW ladies who are constantly getting eviscerated for having a mommy tummy or a little extra weight. Take CD's bitchyness and put it on one of them, and most of the board would be after her with a noose. Stop being hypocrites and judge a person on their actions and not by a bunch of expensive photos. Just as my actions and comments on here should stand for themselves, so should hers.

God Damn thats a wall of text. Enjoy
Lol, so many things. But please, just go back to telling me how I should be ashamed of sucking old fat guy cock and how I'm unworthy of selling my body because I know how birth control works and never popped out any kids I couldn't support.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #218
citizen44
Valued Poster

Refusing to address the issues that are in the post, how typical. Your answer are continuing to contradict themselves
Old 06-24-2015, 11:55 AM   #219
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, puh-lease. I've addressed the issue this entire thread. Just because you want to skew things through your own warped psycho-goggles and then demand my rebuttal doesn't mean I'm going to be your hop-to-it gal. If someone is stupid enough to read your obnoxious drivel and agree with it, I'm perfectly happy to let that happen. I'm not trying to make everyone smart. I'm just having fun with the thread. That you take it so seriously and let it get under your skin is sad, but not my problem.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:01 PM   #220
citizen44
Valued Poster

Lol, are you kidding, i think this is a phenomenal thread. All kinds of guys get to see your deceptive nature and are warned away, you and I get to have one last tete-a-tete before you go off to blow Mickey, and the Coed trolls get fed for another day. Win win for everyone

When I saw Jon Bon's question in that review, I did a little jig. Given the right motivation and enough rope, most people will hang themselves. You totally came through with this thread.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #221
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No one with two brain cells to rub together thinks that I am deceptive. I'd have never even started this thread if I were trying to hide anything. Stop trying so hard to be so obtuse. If so many gents were so sorely misled, I think I'd have some less than stellar reviews out there about my service. From my understanding, I've not heard of anyone complaining that my service was subpar. And I think if it were, there'd be a plethora of complaints, considering my price is so unreasonable to so many.

Just because YOU find all of this hard to understand, purposefully, because you have a hate-hard-on for me, doesn't mean there's any truth to you claims of deception, laziness, bitchiness, or anything else. Although I'll let you have the bitchiness claim, if you like. I know to you, a female just having an opinion that's not "I think whatever citizen44 wants me to think" qualifies as bitchy, so I'll accept that.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #222
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Conclusion:

CD and C44 are at each other's throats.

Solution:

Have a hot steamy session. You both seem intelligent people so you might become buddies. I have a feeling that it would be a very, very hot session.

I am serious.
Guest100318 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:10 PM   #223
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh honey, he's been very tame in this thread. Stay away from him. If you have a few hours and hate life, go try following his posts in the Political Forum. That might give you an idea.

Just smile and nod. It's all you can do with crazy.
Little Munchkin following around my political post and then has the nerve to call me crazy!

Look no one is griping that you market to one pop guys who check their balls in to you for an hour and chit chat for 45 minutes of bestie friend time.

But you have to understand that this is a review board and some of these guys are just warning their brothers not to expect a nut in your butt and one in your mouth.

Look i agree that this is a good marketing threAD. I'll keep bumping it as a parting gift towards your move but no Fen Nazi crap!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #224
citizen44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
Conclusion:

CD and C44 are at each other's throats.

Solution:

Have a hot steamy session. You both seem intelligent people so you might become buddies. I have a feeling that it would be a very, very hot session.

I am serious.
Dude, I just threw up a little in my mouth. Not only no, but fuck no.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:14 PM   #225
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Dude, I just threw up a little in my mouth. Not only no, but fuck no.
C'mon C, go at it. She seems hotter than a 2-dollar pistol.
Guest100318 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women