Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #211
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your stupidity is beyond measure, Old-THUMPER.
+1
I am the stupid one? I am not the one spending their every waking minute HERE. I am not the one who is obsessed with having the last word. I am not the one who has now posted over 40 times in this thread alone and has yet to make one intelligent point in any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't recall any post as worthless or "completely stupid" as this one:

But please feel free to go back and re-read all 83 exchanges in search of something stupider, Old-T.
Technology is your friend. I did not read all 80+ posts. Nor did I count them. Only people like you would assume I did. More intellectual folks realize there is no need to manually count when technology is available for you. But I forget, even simple technology is beyond the capability of some of our mentally challenged dwellers here. Why don't you ask one of your pals how to check post counts. With practice I am sure even you can do it. (IB, maybe not.)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:46 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Indeed, you are a laughable, mountain dwelling, Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I am the stupid one? I am not the one spending their every waking minute HERE. I am not the one who is obsessed with having the last word. I am not the one who has now posted over 40 times in this thread alone and has yet to make one intelligent point in any of them. I did not read all 80+ posts. Nor did I count them.
You are indeed very stupid, Old-THUMPER, but what you do with your time when you're too inebriated or passed out drunk is your business, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, your post @ 206 was factually wrong because, as you so stupidly admitted, your lame ass didn't actually read the posts: many of those "exchanges" were directed at your stupid ass, Old-THUMPER, but it's obvious you're either too stupid or too damn drunk to realize that. And here's an FYI regarding your hypocrisy, Old-THUMPER: you did just post in order to have the last word, jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #213
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Technology is your friend. I did not read all 80+ posts. Nor did I count them. Only people like you would assume I did. More intellectual folks realize there is no need to manually count when technology is available for you. But I forget, even simple technology is beyond the capability of some of our mentally challenged dwellers here. Why don't you ask one of your pals how to check post counts. With practice I am sure even you can do it. (IB, maybe not.)
Cool.... can I borrow your high-tech penny counter?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #214
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, LL. It isn't mine so you will have to ask the mods. Or admin.

Maybe they will have pity on you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #215
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Well, LL. It isn't mine so you will have to ask the mods. Or admin.

Maybe they will have pity on you.
I don't need their pity but I might offer them a 10% skim.... (I guess my last joke went over your head.)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:37 PM   #216
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Indeed, you are a laughable, mountain dwelling, Kansas hayseed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
]
Mountains in Kansas? You have gone off the deep end sperm bank? There haven't been any since Kansas was a territory. Have you been overindulging in sperm? Has gay rey been packing your fudge too tight?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:59 PM   #217
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mountains in Kansas? You have gone off the deep end sperm bank? There haven't been any since Kansas was a territory. Have you been overindulging in sperm? Has gay rey been packing your fudge too tight?

You'd be the one with the overly butt-fucked addled mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your delusional, dumb ass was boasting about your Kansas mountains just last year, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:00 PM   #218
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the one with the overly butt-fucked addled mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your delusional, dumb ass was boasting about your Kansas mountains just last year, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Eva has been
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #219
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

and the beat goes on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYWTAlwSptU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #220
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Eva has been
Poor no stones the hillbilly, completely in over his head. Just another ass kissing WK for sperm bank. He joined gay rey , gay rey and the hillbilly in competition for ass kissing LOL.

hillbilly ---><---gay rey
Old 11-09-2015, 09:45 PM   #221
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

What you saying sperm bank, you joined the flat earth society? The ones I referred to lie under the flint hills stupid, thought you knew everything about Kansas as you drove through it once, or are you just full of sperm?
Old 11-09-2015, 09:49 PM   #222
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What you saying sperm bank, you joined the flat earth society? The ones I referred to lie under the flint hills stupid, thought you knew everything about Kansas as you drove through it once, or are you just full of sperm?
you are a confirmed member of the chimp society

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:53 PM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's "What you saying" that's got you choking on your own words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You better download another quart of jizz at your barn stall glory hole to wash 'em down, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you're quoted correctly.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:56 PM   #224
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you are a confirmed member of the chimp society

[
You make three, Larry, Curly and Moe. Three fucktard liberals who deserve themselves. Whackoff, no stones, and sperm bank. You three doing a daisy chain with gay rey? LMFAO
Old 11-09-2015, 10:01 PM   #225
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You make three, Larry, Curly and Moe. Three fucktard liberals who deserve themselves. Whackoff, no stones, and sperm bank. You three doing a daisy chain with gay rey? LMFAO
you are the one and only demoidiot. you certainly aren't a conservative or libertarian, it's not possible because you have your head up yer ass. and since you were spotted at woomby's gloryhole recently .. that's got to stink boy! take a shower. and this time use soap.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women