Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2016, 09:17 PM   #211
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

munkin been punkin...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #212
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
He didn't join al-Qaeda. He pledged allegiance to bin Laden.

WOW! You're really getting desperate, aintcha?

When you pledged your allegiance to Mickey Mouse, did you say gee thanks, Mickey and Annette - but this doesn't mean I'm actually JOINING the Club, so hold the mouse ears?

Go back to post #181. I quoted directly from wikipedia. Did your comprehension fail you again? Here it is a second time, cocksucker...

"In late 2004 he joined al-Qaeda, and pledged allegiance to Osama bin Laden..."

Wikipedia says he joined AND pledged allegiance... and your argument is – what? That he pledged allegiance but didn't join?

Hahahahaha.... great rebuttal, dickmuncher! First, you beg me for a link, then you say it doesn't say what it says... Keep 'em coming, jackass!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:43 PM   #213
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

munchy...

you do realize that Osama Bin Laden is or was Al Qaeda. just stating the obvious fact.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:44 PM   #214
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where do you think Wikipedia gets its content, Junior?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:54 AM   #215
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
checkmate. keep taking the bait fool. The bait? You're a master baiter (yeah asshole. I know how to spell it), not a king.ftfy all you want. i'm the KING of ftfy here. just ask the Chimp.
The only thing I can remember you actually fixing is.......nothing. If you mean adding stupid comments that's different
You're just what you portray yourself as.

Queen douche-bag; Sneaking down to the 'hood for one of your twice weekly doses of brown sugar.

You think showing the same cartoon over and over, for a person supposed to be on your ignore list, is a burn?
It shows how shallow and unimaginative you are. As well as an asshole.

Please, anything but that.

The whacko cunt.

PS It sucks you have to explain things to the dim ones. Normally I wouldn't have to add a note about a play on words but the little bitches will be all over you for misspelling a word.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:51 AM   #216
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

WOW! You're really getting desperate, aintcha?

When you pledged your allegiance to Mickey Mouse, did you say gee thanks, Mickey and Annette - but this doesn't mean I'm actually JOINING the Club, so hold the mouse ears? Pretty stupid analogy. If you're going to be a flaming asshole you should get your analogy right you cocksucking bastard. Wait, that came out wrong. I meant cocksucking piece of shit

Should have checked wiki and put Minnie in that Annette spot.
Since a whole lot of kids don't pledge allegiance to Mickey and Minnie, not much could save your analogy. Stupid by any standard.

Go back to post #181. I quoted directly from wikipedia. Did your comprehension fail you again? There are a lot of sources more reliable or more accurate than wiki. I suppose you didn't know that. Here it is a second time, cocksucker...

"In late 2004 he joined al-Qaeda, and pledged allegiance to Osama bin Laden..."

Wikipedia says he joined AND pledged allegiance... and your argument is – what? That he pledged allegiance but didn't join?

Hahahahaha.... great rebuttal, dickmuncher! First, you beg me for a link, then you say it doesn't say what it says... Keep 'em coming, jackass!

Why are you still sucking the cock of the elephant in the room? The interview is where I got my info. You have yet to address it. The longer you avoid it shows it's obvious you can't refute it.

The following is from,
http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/iraq/a...laden-1.335997

“With the advent of Ramadan and the need for Muslims to unify ranks in the face of the enemy... We announce that the Tawhid Wal Jihad Group, its prince and soldiers, have pledged allegiance to the shaikh of the mujahideen Osama bin Laden,” said the statement
The statement I posted above is where my info came from.
And yeah, asshole, pledging and joining aren't the same thing. The article didn't say he joined and I didn't assume it.

The problem with wiki is that anyone can edit it. Wiki is like my 2008 flag. A pointer by itself. Not proof.

So. Rather that chewing around the edges, address the interview. Let me know if you are going to chicken out of ever addressing it. I'll make a standard response to address your failure to prove your point or to refute mine. Your links to self posts don't cut it bozo.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:15 AM   #217
LexusLover
Valued Poster

For MunchTooMuch:

This will be the only one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:15 AM   #218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #219
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Gay rey graduated from the Trump school of fucking up. He is now a certified instructor in his glory hole. Best dick sucker in house.
Sez THE Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker. More of YOUR awards that YOU are trying to pass off to others to hide YOUR faggotry EKIM ? Poor Ole EKIM ! Still a tranny eunuch trapped in an obese, fly attracting body staggering around life looking for relevance, a " mate " and those KansASS mountains !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #220
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
munchy, at this rate you are gonna give the favorites for Dipshit of the year a real "independent" darkhorse candidacy. that's democracy in action yeah? ahahaha

should they be concerned you might take the clown .. er crown?
So EKIM had better get his " grass roots " campaign going if he's to capture the crown HE'S so lusted for all these years ! manassmuncher, suckclown, assup and EKIM ought to make it an interesting " race " for the title !
Old 06-21-2016, 09:59 AM   #221
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Pretty stupid analogy. If you're going to be a flaming asshole you should get your analogy right...
Oh, my! Looks like the masterdickmuncher doesn't appreciate humor when he is the butt of the joke, does he?

Quote:
Should have checked wiki and put Minnie in that Annette spot.
Really? You'd rather munch on this...

Than this?

Quote:
Since a whole lot of kids don't pledge allegiance to Mickey and Minnie, not much could save your analogy.
They don't?

C'mon dickmunchingmouse, sing the words to your pledge of allegiance for us.... you know them by heart....

“Who's the leader of the Club that's made for you and me?

M – I – C

(See you at the gloryhole!)

K – E – Y

(Why? Because I love munching dicks!)

M – O – U – S – E”
Old 06-21-2016, 10:03 AM   #222
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, my! Looks like the dickmuncher doesn't appreciate humor when he is the butt of the joke, does he?

Huh? Really? You'd rather munch on this...

Than this?

They don't?

C'mon dickmunchingmouse, sing the words to your pledge of allegiance for us.... you know them by heart....

“Who's the leader of the Club that's made for you and me?

M – I – C

(See you at the gloryhole!)

K – E – Y

(Why? Because I love munching dicks!)

M – O – U – S – E”
Is manassmuncher running a franchise of EKIM'S or assup piggy mamboolah's ? His title down at those 'holes is Grand Master of the Golden Showers ! He gets pissed on here so much, he's got to like it !
Old 06-21-2016, 10:12 AM   #223
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wow! Nice find! But munchybunchy wants to know - does this "prove" somebody was fucking those world-class terrorist scumbags prior to 2011?
Old 06-21-2016, 10:54 AM   #224
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Sez THE Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker. More of YOUR awards that YOU are trying to pass off to others to hide YOUR faggotry EKIM ? Poor Ole EKIM ! Still a tranny eunuch trapped in an obese, fly attracting body staggering around life looking for relevance, a " mate " and those KansASS mountains !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So EKIM had better get his " grass roots " campaign going if he's to capture the crown HE'S so lusted for all these years ! manassmuncher, suckclown, assup and EKIM ought to make it an interesting " race " for the title !
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Gay rey graduated from the Trump school of fucking up. He is now a certified instructor in his glory hole. Best dick sucker in house.
Quote:
You know as well as I do that gay rey will never be the best at anything.
He is as run of the mill as they come. The only thing he is slightly exceptional at is how many things he is unexceptional at.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:39 PM   #225
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow! Nice find! But munchybunchy wants to know - does this "prove" somebody was fucking those world-class terrorist scumbags prior to 2011?
It proves you have rolled over on your back and offered up your throat.

A position you appear to be comfortable in .

Must be because you can spoon with your twin, the other lying loser
(You know talking her into lying... I mean getting her to lie on top of you doesn't protect your throat?).

Either that or is it just plain old submission?

Which is it?

Are you a "new wave", "man"?

Or a "renaissance", "man"?

Let me know when you've recovered your, your,....whatever it is that you need to get back on topic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wolves.jpg (219.4 KB, 29 views)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women