Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2017, 06:10 AM   #211
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Cmon Stalker, you can do better than that.
I don't think he can, returning he posts is extremely stupid.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 AM   #212
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
I don't think he can, returning he posts is extremely stupid.
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic that a guy on a hooker board cockstalks another guy. Pretty fucking weird. Just like the Bulgarian Cocksucker.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:25 AM   #213
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

SS, why don't you and those who share your same opinion, catch the next banana boat to Cuba or Hati!!!! Damn nitwit commietards!!! Smsh!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:53 AM   #214
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Trump And The Constitution!

Well another day brings another spanking for our goofball president. Once again the courts had to set him straight about the constitution by halting his stupid travel ban. When you have a president who thinks he is king in office you have to hold him at bay using the courts until the impeachment. He will be impeached because his arrogance will eventually cause him to defy a court order which will lead to a constitutional crisis and his removal. He may not survive 1 year!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #215
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
Sorry was working didn't have a chance to get back to you. I'll tell you one thing that helped me personally. I work in the oil and gas industry, the production and distribution side. This is an industry that the past administration did their best to stifle and slow down. Trump is doing the exact opposite, therefore thousands of hardworking Americans can get back to work working good paying skill jobs. Now I know you're probably going to jump on the tree huggers nuts and start talking about the environment, I'm all for protecting the environment also. The money is there, the companies will do whatever it takes to get the resources so smart people need to come up with ideas to keep the environment safe while gaining energy independence for America. I'm no scientist and neither are you so don't tell me about how it can't be done. And I'll tell you something that Trump is going to do for ALL Americans, not just the middle class. Have a plan to keep us safe, lower taxes, strong jobsense plan, infrastructure plan, not regulating industries out of existence, scrapping or re doing shitty trade deals, basically put AMERICA FIRST! Exactly what he said he would do. ?
Inino try to understand that sometimes people have to put what's best for the country as a whole above what's best for themselves. Just like coal mining your industry does major damage to our environment. People have been forced out of their homes because of the damage done to land and water supplies! The more the government cuts back on regulations the more the industry will cut corners and create destruction, if they are not regulated we all lose as a society much more than your personal gain. Before regulations big business routinely dumped waste into our waterways and buried waste in toxic dumps to create profits. Republicans want to take away all of our regulations which is a sure recipe for disaster! It sounds good but it never works, greed always gets in the way. So while I understand why you feel like you do since you work in the industry, you may want to consider what's best for the country and not yourself. Your industry in the coming deregulated years will ruin the lives of many people and do unreversable damage to our great land. Is that Cost worth it to you?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #216
lnino
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I definitely do care about the environment and I believe in regulating natural resource industries to keep the environment safe. I no for a fact that the gas companies make enough money to abide by any proven reasonable regulations to keep the environment safe and keep the industry going. All we need now are people on all sides that have the knowledge to come up with the technologies or procedures to figure this out. SS believe I understand the damage that energy companies have done and certain people in the government have helped it be done, that's why everyone on all sides has to work together so that we can keep the environment safe while gaining energy independence and great paying jobs that Americans can raise a family on. Not trying to be sarcastic or a smart ass but do you agree and think that it's possible?
lnino is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:42 AM   #217
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnino View Post
I definitely do care about the environment and I believe in regulating natural resource industries to keep the environment safe. I no for a fact that the gas companies make enough money to abide by any proven reasonable regulations to keep the environment safe and keep the industry going. All we need now are people on all sides that have the knowledge to come up with the technologies or procedures to figure this out. SS believe I understand the damage that energy companies have done and certain people in the government have helped it be done, that's why everyone on all sides has to work together so that we can keep the environment safe while gaining energy independence and great paying jobs that Americans can raise a family on. Not trying to be sarcastic or a smart ass but do you agree and think that it's possible?
I wish it were possible but it always seems as if corporate greed leads to it not being easy to achieve. Less regulation is more dangerous than more regulation because the damage that can be done without proper regulation is irreversible and devastating. Donald Trump is removing so many regulations that you have to assume many are necessary or they would not be there to begin with. He is letting big business dictate the removal of regulations that are there to protect us from irresponsible big business practices. We have seen less regulations before and the results are devestating just as it will be this time.
Yes it may stimulate the economy and lead to jobs but so does war and that's never good either and should be avoided regardless of its effect on the economy.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:31 PM   #218
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default Draining the swamp?

Trump promised all his gullable deplorables that he was going to drain the swamp. He used examples of all the Goldman Sacs people in past administrations. His deplorables loved it! So once he was done lying to you for your deplorable vote he surrounds himself with Goldman Sacs cronies in his administration and other billionaires! Then as if he didnt crap on you enough he is trying to get rid of the consumer protections of Dodd Franks! So much for giving washington back to the people! The swamp is deeper than it has ever been and Trump is loving it! The top 1% is all that Trump cares about and i would feel sorry for those of you that he took advantage of except your still drinking the swamp water!
Old 02-04-2017, 04:58 PM   #219
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Trump promised all his gullable deplorables that he was going to drain the swamp. He used examples of all the Goldman Sacs people in past administrations. His deplorables loved it! So once he was done lying to you for your deplorable vote he surrounds himself with Goldman Sacs cronies in his administration and other billionaires! Then as if he didnt crap on you enough he is trying to get rid of the consumer protections of Dodd Franks! So much for giving washington back to the people! The swamp is deeper than it has ever been and Trump is loving it! The top 1% is all that Trump cares about and i would feel sorry for those of you that he took advantage of except your still drinking the swamp water!
In your own words Limpy, please explain why Dodd/Frank is such a great law. Your own words.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #220
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
In your own words Limpy, please explain why Dodd/Frank is such a great law. Your own words.
Hahahaha... maybe Limpy can start by walking us through the structure and logic of our current (overlapping and redundant) financial regulatory architecture, post Dodd-Frank:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:48 PM   #221
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump promised all his gullable (sic) deplorables that he was going to drain the swamp... So once he was done... he surrounds himself with Goldman Sacs cronies... i would feel sorry for those of you that he took advantage of except your (sic) still drinking the swamp water!
It's spelled Goldman Sachs, you uneducated dunce. They're the giant vampire squid of the swamp. Trump is hiring them to suck the blood out of the other swamp creatures, starting with the slimiest ones like yourself. When they're done, you'll be limper than ever, limpdick.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:27 PM   #222
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Inino try to understand that sometimes people have to put what's best for the country as a whole above what's best for themselves... you may want to consider what's best for the country and not yourself. Your industry in the coming deregulated years will ruin the lives of many people and do unreversable (sic) damage to our great land...
Hey Limpy, there is no such word as "unreversable".

Where did you go to school again?

Here are just a few of the MANY benefits to "the country as a whole" due to the fracking revolution:

- Stronger US economic growth.
- More jobs.
- Reduced oil & gas imports.
- Smaller trade deficit.
- Lower gasoline prices.
- Less inflation.
- Stronger manufacturing base (thanks to our low natural gas feedstock costs).
- Lower carbon emissions (as power plants switch from coal to cheaper natural gas).
- Less reliance on hostile or unstable foreign countries for our energy needs.
- More foreign policy flexibility.
- Less income for oil & gas producers like Iran and Russia to create mischief.

Starting to get the picture now, Limpy? Everyone can see you don't have a clue what you're talking about!
Old 02-04-2017, 11:29 PM   #223
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
C'mon Stalker, you can do better than that.
32,438 posts say he can't!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:00 AM   #224
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahahaha... maybe Limpy can start by walking us through the structure and logic of our current (overlapping and redundant) financial regulatory architecture, post Dodd-Frank:

CrustyDick and Bambino, Dodd Frank was enacted to place a safety net around financial institutions to try to prevent the type of catastrophic banking situation we faced during the last Republican administration. It limits the banks abilities to expand so that if they fail as little damage as possible will be done. It also holds accountable the officers of the banks for any negligence. It protects the consumers, that's you, you dim wits, you guys need to think before you support things that will only make you more deplorable. SO SAD!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:08 AM   #225
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey Limpy, there is no such word as "unreversable".

Where did you go to school again?

Here are just a few of the MANY benefits to "the country as a whole" due to the fracking revolution:

- Stronger US economic growth.
- More jobs.
- Reduced oil & gas imports.
- Smaller trade deficit.
- Lower gasoline prices.
- Less inflation.
- Stronger manufacturing base (thanks to our low natural gas feedstock costs).
- Lower carbon emissions (as power plants switch from coal to cheaper natural gas).
- Less reliance on hostile or unstable foreign countries for our energy needs.
- More foreign policy flexibility.
- Less income for oil & gas producers like Iran and Russia to create mischief.

Starting to get the picture now, Limpy? Everyone can see you don't have a clue what you're talking about!
CrustyDick, your attempt to defend fracking is so pathetic and flawed I won't waste my time on it. I just hope they put a big fracking operation in your back yard so you can reap all those benefits of fracking you believe in ,every time you speak you become less credible and more deplorable!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women