Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #211
rudyard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
Actually, my favorite part of this thread is the part about Suiram77's avatar...that's the best.

My question is this, if we can image search from here to find it, how long before someone searches from another site and gets led back here? That's possible right? The info should flow both ways, correct?
It's not his house - pic is taken from a listing for a house for sale in Frisco.

Right click on his avatar pic, choose copy image location, then go to Google, click images, then click the little camera to search by image. Paste the location into the field and voila, you'll see the same photo appear multiple times. I'd paste a link but I don't want to break any rules.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #212
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Ok what you guys are missing is that he really doesn't care if you know who he is. He may want it. Guys that serious about privacy don't have hookers come to their homes...primary residence or not. Especially hookers they view as being hard up.

It's part of the profile that FunInDFW described.

I doubt many people who know him in real life would be surprised by his hobby activities. He's a rare breed on ECCIE but not in Dallas.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #213
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyard View Post
It's not his house - pic is taken from a listing for a house for sale in Frisco.

Right click on his avatar pic, choose copy image location, then go to Google, click images, then click the little camera to search by image. Paste the location into the field and voila, you'll see the same photo appear multiple times. I'd paste a link but I don't want to break any rules.
Yes. That's what I mean. We can easily (well, I had to go to a computer) search from here and see the house listings. Wouldn't a person looking at the house the other side be able to do the same and come back to this image? Does the indexing take a while?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #214
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyard View Post

Noooooo lieeeeeees DfW say it isn't soooo
Old 07-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #215
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

The dealership you park cars for called...they're missing two tools.

I told them to contact you and 77 here.

Sorry
Old 07-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #216
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Dfw come back and restore my faith. Burn another fat stack and video yourself also burning a paper with Eccie and today's date written on it and OMG my head will explode and all the peasants on this board should/will be bowing down to your awesomeness.
Stop thinking small, macbeth. He needs to be in the safe room burning the fat stack, while filming himself fucking WP from behind, with today's date written in lipstick on her back.

Then, and only then, will I acknowledge him as my lord.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #217
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

... and Savior?
Old 07-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #218
TinMan
The Grey Knight

No, just lord. Not Lord.

When he walks on water to get to his yacht after doing all that other stuff, then I'll give him the capital "L".
Old 07-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #219
jdough1211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Epic example of douchebaggery. Not quite as awesome as Fast Gunns infamous "bitch refuses" thread, but still rather entertaining.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #220
TinMan
The Grey Knight

You might want to put that in Private tags, jdough. I don't think that's for public consumption.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #221
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
No, just lord. Not Lord.

When he walks on water to get to his yacht after doing all that other stuff, then I'll give him the capital "L".
Well, he did use the royal "we", so while not *the* Lord, its possible he is *a* Lord.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:37 PM   #222
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
OMGGGGGG Dude I was singing your praise now you have gone and shot yourself in the foot. You stated and I quote "We sold out of our allotment for the La Ferrari before any other domestic Ferrari dealer" THAT statement implies that you work at a dealership which would make sense now. Holy shit, you broke my heart, I hate frauds. Say it isnt so, man say it isnt so. You were probably taking pictures in someone else's car because you are a sales man. OMG, this kind of grandiose behavior only works, if people cant trace it to you but now you have gone and killed all credibility. OMG, heartbreaking

We, the DFW market... You don't have on hand millions of dollars in cash and gold working at a lowly dealership.

Come on bud
Old 07-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #223
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Calling someone a peasant from behind a computer screen doesn't take much guts. I wonder if you are so brave outside of cyber space? I doubt it. Most rich people are sociopaths. Because they don't care who they have to fuck over to get to the top. And the way that you talk about the other people on this board is pretty telling about the type of person you really are. You are here doing the same things that everyone else on here is doing. You are no better than anyone on here. In fact you are probably not as good as most of the people on here. You and your butt buddy suiram77 are total jerks. If that is how you have to act when you are rich, I don't want to be rich. I personally don't believe that you are as rich as you say. I think you are a delusional, mentally ill, overly-grandiose, prick. And your bullshit is starting to really bore me.

You mentioned a fiancé earlier. What a lucky woman.
3 years in Iraq, 2 in Somalia... And guess what I made my fortune in the same industry. I absolutely am a sociopath! Do you know how many peasants I have stepped on/crushed to get to the top? Honestly I lost count. I'm much better thank you! My successes define me. Ever notice its always broke people with limited life experience that think truly exceptional people's lives are worth the same? I really don't care if the peasant is bored... At the end of the day your slave labor makes me richer. Wall street, moving money from main street to my street!

Quote:
Stop thinking small, macbeth. He needs to be in the safe room burning the fat stack, while filming himself fucking WP from behind, with today's date written in lipstick on her back.

Who is this WP person? If she is attractive it can be arranged. Sorry too many over weight and 40-50 year old providers on here...
Old 07-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #224
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobby View Post
We, the DFW market... You don't have on hand millions of dollars in cash and gold working at a lowly dealership.

Come on bud
Dude that's what I was thinking because when all these peasants are up raising, I am singing your praises but man, you got to admit, something isn't adding up here

Update holy shit holy shit. My man sent me proof. Holy shit DFW, I tip my hat to you
Old 07-08-2014, 12:46 PM   #225
DFWhobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude that's what I was thinking because when all these peasants are up raising, I am singing your praises but man, you got to admit, something isn't adding up here

Check your PMs, present just for you
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women