Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #211
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
We'll take your word for it. Cheers
What else would I expect when you've got nothing...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:40 PM   #212
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And you are truthful beyond reproach, yes? I don't know who this person is you are all so obsessed with, but it's beyond creepy. Grown men fawning over another man. Disgusting stuff.

And Lusty Lad, everytime you utter another homophobic remark, you dig the gay hole deeper. Anyone who is as outwardly homophobic as you are is just a little liquor and one bad decision away from a dick in their mouth.

womb give it up man- LustyLad and I disagree on about every topic, but I will admit the one thing he is correct on is that you are UnderConstruction- I have no idea why you continue to deny the obvious!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:55 PM   #213
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
womb give it up man- LustyLad and I disagree on about every topic, but I will admit the one thing he is correct on is that you are UnderConstruction- I have no idea why you continue to deny the obvious!!!!
If I were him, I would just come out and say it, but I'm not admitting to something that isn't true. Sorry.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:17 PM   #214
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Same Bad Grammar Too

Quote:
If I were he, I would just come out and say it, but I'm not admitting to something that isn't true. Sorry.
Quote:
What else would I expect when you've got nothing...

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

You say we've got "nothing", undercunt? Yeah, we've got a whole damn thread full of "nothing":

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:46 PM   #215
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
UnderConstruction = WombRaider

You say we've got "nothing", undercunt? Yeah, we've got a whole damn thread full of "nothing":

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Contemporary english allows for both.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:16 AM   #216
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you?
I'm not the one claiming to be a "God fearing Christian." But I do love pointing out hypocrites. If you knew your Bible, which I don't believe, you'd know that God does not like open and persistent violation of his rules. And here you brag about your disobedience, and then claim forgiveness then go out and do it again. Remember the words to the woman taken in adultery? "Go, and SIN NO MORE". He didn't say get laid all you want, and we'll ignore it. John wrote, "I write these things to yo that you sin NOT, but IF (not when) you sin, you have an advocate before the Father "

There is no license to sin at will in Christian doctrine. Then I point out your hypocrisy, and you attack. Look in your concordance under the word "hypocrite". Then tell me how you are going to get to heaven before me.

And read your Bible. What does it say the traits of a genuine Christian are. Ask your pastor about your hobbying and arrogance.

Now you're going to respond with some angry retort, but if you heed my words, you might avoid Hell. Otherwise you're toast. Literally.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:22 AM   #217
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I were him, ......
... and besides you would have to proclaim yourself an IGNORAMUS ....

....according to UC!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:26 AM   #218
LexusLover
Valued Poster

All this religious stuff, back and forth, reminds me of a big sign on the back of station wagon 30 or so years ago that blew by me on a highway in another metro area ....

JESUS IS COMING BACK
AND HE IS PISSED!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 AM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hmmm now I am convinced you are the artist formerly known as UnderConstruction he too was an Agnostic.
There is no doubt about it, WE. This clown and the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, AKA "UnderCunt," are one and the same. Notice the same, congenital disregard for capitalizing certain proper nouns.

Quote:
Yeah, because there are only two of us

Being a christian though, I wouldn't reckon critical thought was your strength.

For the record, I'm an agnostic atheist.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:21 AM   #220
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Youre a regular DORK Tracy, IBIDiot. What's your analysis (in a cup) of your new BFF, DSK?

BTW -- jesus thinks you're a jerk!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM   #221
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're both dumber than a bag of fucking hammers... I'm not using them interchangeably you insipid cunt. I can be both, simultaneously.

I'm atheist because I do not hold the belief in any deity. I'm agnostic because I claim that the existence of a deity is not something you can know with any certainty.

There's even a wikipedia entry on it.

All you've demonstrated is that people like you can't make up their minds whether they're atheist or agnostic so they call themselves both.

Quote:
The Bible is a book of cartoons for the simple minded among us. You picked the one better that defends you whilst ignoring the other 200 that say you should go straight to hell.

Are you saying the Bible has as many "cartoons" as you have eccie handles, undercunt?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:42 AM   #222
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
All you've demonstrated is that people like you can't make up their minds whether they're atheist or agnostic so they call themselves both.
No, I've demonstrated that people like you are victims of dichotomized thinking. It's the same thing if I said I was a non-denominational christian. I would be a christian because of my belief in god, but I would not subscribe to any particular subset of beliefs, such as catholicism, methodist, episcopalian, etc.

Atheist is from the greek, A Theos, A meaning without and Theos meaning a god. Agnostic is also from greek for A meaning without and gnostos meaning knowing. I am without a god, because it has not been demonstrated that a god can be known. I can't make it any easier for you shit stains.

In the end, you don't get to decide what the fuck I call myself, period. It's not there for your approval.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #223
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Youre a regular DORK Tracy, IBIDiot. What's your analysis (in a cup) of your new BFF, DSK?

BTW -- jesus thinks you're a jerk!
He's a regular something alright. A regular dick-eating fool. I bet you can't even stop at a gas station with the guy without him wasting 15 minutes trying to get some trucker to play gloryhole with him. Sick bastard.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #224
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha... the Freelance Faggot from Arkansas (FFA) offers up links that refute his own ridiculous assertions. Because he never reads our links, he stupidly assumes we won't read his... His conspiracy-riddled mind eagerly leaps from “missed signals” to “inside job” - even as the author of the book cited in his links directly refudiates him:

Mr Shirley said: "Based on all my research, I believe that neither Roosevelt nor anybody in his government, the Navy or the War Department knew that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour. There was no conspiracy."
Indeed! The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas is the spawn of a shallow gene pool.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:13 AM   #225
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Indeed! The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas is the spawn of a shallow gene pool.
Pearl Harbor was an inside job. They spread smallpox from the blankets that they got from the Cherokee. Then everybody was sick and stuff. Then what had happened was they all fell asleep and Roosevelt told the Japanese to attack now, because they were all alseep. First they had given us syphilis though. And then flight 370 flew over and dropped the first bomb, before flying off to an island and covering itself with branches and leaves.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women