Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2016, 07:44 AM   #211
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Did you really just say "********"???? Wow! Latina providers take note that Toyz thinks of you or perhaps your loved ones as "********".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
And how exactly do we "sort out the good from the bad"?

Obama is a racist divider of people. He has caused more unrest in America than we've seen since the 1960's. In my mind, HE is partially to blame for the hate crimes going on right now. He has fanned the flames and cause division.

Removing him from office...and NOT following up with his protege' is the best thing we can do to remove this HATER from office.

To also get his muslim department of justice lead, Loretta Lynch. Hillary would have LONG been under indictment if she were not in charge.

We need to get back to working out our (minor) differences without being told everyone is a hater.

We need to STOP the massive influx of illegal aliens from the south. The strain on state budgets is enormous.

We need to get to a SANE level of immigrants that are legal. We are simply not capable of providing refuge for every uneducated, unskilled person in the world wanting to live off the American taxpayer.

We need to simply STOP the incoming islamics in order to safeguard ourselves. Its simple math. You have NO argument for this. None. hell the SAUDIS or any other country in the region refuses to take in Syrians...how in the world is it our responsibility? That's right, its NOT. Shitty deal if you are Syrian...maybe they should stay and FIGHT their oppressive government like MY ancessors did?

No...I don't owe ******** a living...
No...I don't owe islamics a living...
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:46 AM   #212
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Layada View Post
Did you really just say "********"???? Wow! Latina providers take note that Toyz thinks of you or perhaps your loved ones as "********".
LOL!

No one is offended by Whore, cunt, prostitute, slut, bitch, etc.

Betwren you and little ricky I dont know who is the least relative to the Austin hobby scene.

One aging hoogar reborn under multiple handles to escape her previous reviews...and has NO current ones in this space.

OR...

A multi banned serial stalker of hoogars who has no grasp of life outside of eccie...

And you both think you are going to affect my ability to see any hoogar I want based off your lame attacks?

Please whore...give it a rest...the term refers to illegal immigrants...and I maintain that position. Drop the "fake" outrage and pedal some of that jaded pussy...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #213
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
One aging hoogar reborn under multiple handles to escape her previous reviews...and has NO current ones in this space..

Actually toyz, her old reviews were not really that bad and she was reviewed as recently as a few months ago and it was positive.

She's probably just embarrassed to be one of those old whores that ran away for love thinking it wouldn't matter and has resigned herself to who she is.

We should praise her for embracing it...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:42 PM   #214
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Actually toyz, her old reviews were not really that bad and she was reviewed as recently as a few months ago and it was positive.

She's probably just embarrassed to be one of those old whores that ran away for love thinking it wouldn't matter and has resigned herself to who she is.

Another one back after swearing they would never return because of the "Love Bug" eh?

Im just mildly perturbed by the bullshit liberal hate... shes more concerned about a universal word than the actual politics behind the argument. I hate wasting my keystrokes on that kind of petty shit is all. If you cant be an adult and engage in true fact based debates then they need to move along. If you cant keep up, then go discuss something you understand. Like sucking dicks.

And to think they can affect my ability to see anyone I damn well please by pointing out I used a word? GTFO...

Well...maybe not just anyone...i can think of a couple who wouldnt wanna see me, but the feeling is mutual, so no dick skin lost.

But this one? I offered $37.50...waiting for a salmon week acceptance. If she agrees Im sending Humpty in my place and Im paying...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 01:53 PM   #215
Whispers

She's always been pretty uppity about what she thought she was worth... create a new handle and send her a p.m. with a picture of yourself but use some of those filter gadgets that's some of the cameras have and give your skin a little bit of yellow and make your eyes real squinty...... if you can pass as Asian you might not need to even fork over the 37.50
Old 06-27-2016, 06:05 PM   #216
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

It's called being - Politically Correct. Let me tell you a story - I was out to dinner with friends the other night - I have a large variety of friends across the political spectrum - anyway - I was telling them about this movie I saw - I said - this movie started out well but then it ended up being retarded - - my liberal friend says - excuse me but you can not use that word. I said - well, then what should I say? That it was cinematic challenged? And that's how the fight started. Yep, bullshit liberal hate.

Quote:
Another one back after swearing they would never return because of the "Love Bug" eh?

Im just mildly perturbed by the bullshit liberal hate... shes more concerned about a universal word than the actual politics behind the argument. I hate wasting my keystrokes on that kind of petty shit is all. If you cant be an adult and engage in true fact based debates then they need to move along. If you cant keep up, then go discuss something you understand. Like sucking dicks.

And to think they can affect my ability to see anyone I damn well please by pointing out I used a word? GTFO...

Well...maybe not just anyone...i can think of a couple who wouldnt wanna see me, but the feeling is mutual, so no dick skin lost.

But this one? I offered $37.50...waiting for a salmon week acceptance. If she agrees Im sending Humpty in my place and Im paying...
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 06:42 PM   #217
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're correct whispers, I've never had a "No" review.

Why in the world should I be embarrassed for having the courage to at least attempt to make a relationship in the real world work after all I have seen and heard here? If anything I'm proud of myself for trying and it's not my fault the idiot guy didn't appreciate what he had.

It's more than most of you here would risk and I'm not ashamed for trying! And you know what? I'll do it again if I fall in love again if I think there's even a smidgen of a chance of it working out because I'd rather get my heart broken and have lonely old bitter people like you think I'm foolish than to end up like YOU because I was afraid to get hurt or be used.

Quote:

Old 06-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #218
Whispers

Quote:
You're correct whispers, I've never had a "No" review.

Why in the world should I be embarrassed for having the courage to at least attempt to make a relationship in the real world work after all I have seen and heard here? If anything I'm proud of myself for trying and it's not my fault the idiot guy didn't appreciate what he had.

What did he have? A whore that did not take the opportunity once out of this life to better herself so as to not have to whore herself out ever again?

Do you not consider that in knowing you were a whore that at any time in a moment of personal doubt he would not consider you would have little incentive to work through things and just turn back to whoring?

It's more than most of you here would risk and I'm not ashamed for trying! And you know what? I'll do it again if I fall in love again if I think there's even a smidgen of a chance of it working out because I'd rather get my heart broken and have lonely old bitter people like you think I'm foolish than to end up like YOU because I was afraid to get hurt or be used.

Plus you can always come back and be a whore again.

your story kind of validates the question that gets repeatedly asked by ladies and guys here that meet and develop feelings...... it comes up every few months........ a whore is and will always be a whore.

Me lonely or bitter? LOL

Hey.... Back to the OP's question.... Don't you think that if Trump ships all the illegals back to where they come from it will get rid of a lot of competition in this market place and better the opportunities for you and others to bank for a while?

Old 06-27-2016, 11:07 PM   #219
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're talking yourself in circles again ...the heat is probably doing a number on you. Be sure to stay out of the sun and stay hydrated!

As for what he had and didn't appreciate: an honest, caring and completely 100% faithful partner that knows how to do kinky shit in bed without judgement.

According to your own thoughts and posts on the subject I can't "come back here and be a whore again" because being a whore is in my very nature and thusly, I never actually stopped being one in the first place since a whore is and always will be a whore. A claim which I don't personally agree with btw.

Most working adults are whores of one kind or another. I'll admit it's a helluva thing to know about yourself but, as you can see, I'm rolling with it.

As to the question if I'm worried about illegal immigrant hookers stealing my hooking jobs...no, not really.

Quote:

Plus you can always come back and be a whore again.

your story kind of validates the question that gets repeatedly asked by ladies and guys here that meet and develop feelings...... it comes up every few months........ a whore is and will always be a whore.

Me lonely or bitter? LOL

Hey.... Back to the OP's question.... Don't you think that if Trump ships all the illegals back to where they come from it will get rid of a lot of competition in this market place and better the opportunities for you and others to bank for a while?

Old 06-27-2016, 11:14 PM   #220
Whispers

Quote:
........because being a whore is in my very nature and thusly, I never actually stopped being one in the first place since a whore is and always will be a whore. A claim which I don't personally agree with btw.
Yet ....

Here you are.......

Again......

at some point in your life you made a decision to sell your wares and became a whore......

and after 3+ years here you are back with us...... still a whore......

I think trump will be good for your business....
Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 PM   #221
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
It's called being - Politically Correct. Let me tell you a story - I was out to dinner with friends the other night - I have a large variety of friends across the political spectrum - anyway - I was telling them about this movie I saw - I said - this movie started out well but then it ended up being retarded - - my liberal friend says - excuse me but you can not use that word. I said - well, then what should I say? That it was cinematic challenged? And that's how the fight started. Yep, bullshit liberal hate.
I know...I have those same discussions. I have finally started saying "do you hear yourself"?

I see the new "Progressive Liberal Hater" much the same as the 70's and pre 70's "religious". Mostly pious losers (for lack of a better term) who have a NEED to control others. They used to use the "I'm holier than you so I can judge and condemn you". Now its "I'm liberal and therefore more enlightened than you, so I can judge and condemn you".

The truly frightening part of it is they've become completely unstable. Where its ok for a middle aged pedo to piss in front of little girls because he "identifies" as a woman.

Where thugs who beat up old people are idolized when they get shot attacking a cop.

On and on... they can't even DISCUSS common sense like if there were a few concealed carries in that club in Orlando, would the shooter have only killed a dozen instead of 50?

Its a time for a change...not just at POTUS but all through congress, senate....we need people who call a terrorist a terrorist...and a pervert a pervert.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:25 PM   #222
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, you seem more upset that I'm a whore than I am. Hopefully you never discover that you are also a whore because I'm not sure how you'd take the news.

Working girls seem to hold such a strange place in your heart...what's up with that?

Quote:
Yet ....

Here you are.......

Again......

at some point in your life you made a decision to sell your wares and became a whore......

and after 3+ years here you are back with us...... still a whore......

I think trump will be good for your business....
Old 06-28-2016, 04:53 AM   #223
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So you AGREE that we need to stop ALL immigrants until we can seperate the good from the bad.

Thanks!
No, not at all.

Even Trump has backed away from his pledge to stop emigration of ALL Muslims, but only those from specific countries. I don't think anyone other than you has proposed banning ALL immigrants.

Source: http://www.westernjournalism.com/tru...migration-ban/

In a move that some will consider a pivot away from his initial stance on the matter, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has clarified that he never intended to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S., but rather all individuals from countries with high rates of terrorism.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:46 AM   #224
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
No, not at all.

Even Trump has backed away from his pledge to stop emigration of ALL Muslims, but only those from specific countries. I don't think anyone other than you has proposed banning ALL immigrants.

Source: http://www.westernjournalism.com/tru...migration-ban/

In a move that some will consider a pivot away from his initial stance on the matter, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has clarified that he never intended to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S., but rather all individuals from countries with high rates of terrorism.
Maybe I should run? Whatcha think?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 05:56 AM   #225
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Maybe I should run? Whatcha think?
You can't be worse than who the Republicans and Democrats are offering us.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women