Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2014, 12:04 PM   #211
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So far, you Yankee ignoramus, you have not explained the rationality in the BLM's claim that it is saving the desert tortoise from cattle while willingly sacrificing the desert tortoise and its habitat to the bulldozers of the moneyed and politically connected, you exiled in Dixie and very ignorant Yankee jackass: and you have likewise not explained how that is not "arbitrary" enforcement by a government agency?
If you are challenging government action, the burden of proof is ON YOU to prove there was NO rational basis for the government action.

I have already specified numerous reason why the government could be restricting grazing where Bundy grazes (pollution, water, foliage, cattle threat to tortoise, etc.) and why the other area - 180 miles away - might NOT be threatened by solar farm - much smaller area affected, solar panels don't move, etc.).

You throw in "bulldozers", but they are there only once to build the solar farm. After that, no threat. And it is much smaller area that Bundy' grazing area to begin with.

These are the things the BLM is authorized to decide upon. And, weighing all the factors, they decided to reduce grazing where Bundy grazes. And the solar farm NEVER got built, so they don't even have to worry about that.

So, go ahead. Make your case that the BLM had NO rational basis - if you can. Provide actual evidence, you Cock Whisperer.

So, so, obsessed over losing a war that freed millions, you Confederate twat that can't find a job anywhere.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 AM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I gave you a honest answer if you still think it is untruthful then that is your problem not mine. You can keep your insults and pucker up.
Your "honest answer" still reeks of mendacity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

If you are challenging government action, the burden of proof is ON YOU to prove there was NO rational basis for the government action. All that is necessary to prove that the BLM acted arbitrarily is to look at its actions, you ignorant Yankee twit.

I have already specified numerous reason why the government could be restricting grazing where Bundy grazes (pollution, water, foliage, cattle threat to tortoise, etc.) and why the other area - 180 miles away - might NOT be threatened by solar farm - much smaller area affected, solar panels don't move, etc.). Maintenance crews drive in and around the solar panels, you ignorant Yankee retard: "frequently"; not just once!

You throw in "bulldozers", but they are there only once to build the solar farm. Bulldozers permanently and forever after alter the landscape, you incredibly stupid Yankee moron. After that, no threat. Are you ignorantly arguing that the desert tortoise can burrow into the concrete and steel pads and foundations that anchor the solar panels, you enormously moronic Yankee fucktard? And it is much smaller area that Bundy' grazing area to begin with. There are several such sites already constructed, you benighted Yankee dweeb.

These are the things the BLM is authorized to decide upon. And, weighing all the factors, they decided to reduce grazing where Bundy grazes. And the solar farm NEVER got built, so they don't even have to worry about that. Several such sites are ALREADY constructed, you benighted Yankee ignoramus.

So, go ahead. Make your case that the BLM had NO rational basis - if you can. The BLM was ready to throw the desert tortoise under the bulldozer when Reid's moneyed and politically collected interest wanted to destroy habitat, you disingenuous Yankee fucktard, that's all the proof that is necessary. Provide actual evidence, Done, you deflecting Yankee jackass! you Cock Whisperer.

So, so, obsessed over losing a war that freed millions, you Confederate twat that can't find a job anywhere.
Keep choking on that pure Dixie air, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:01 AM   #213
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Your "honest answer" still reeks of mendacity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Pucker up bitch.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #214
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Quote:
If you are challenging government action, the burden of proof is ON YOU to prove there was NO rational basis for the government action.

All that is necessary to prove that the BLM acted arbitrarily is to look at its actions, you ignorant Yankee twit.

In other words, you can't meet the burden of proof. You just declare it to be arbitrary. But nobody listens to what you have to say, you inbred tranny fuckee.

I have already specified numerous reason why the government could be restricting grazing where Bundy grazes (pollution, water, foliage, cattle threat to tortoise, etc.) and why the other area - 180 miles away - might NOT be threatened by solar farm - much smaller area affected, solar panels don't move, etc.).

Maintenance crews drive in and around the solar panels, you ignorant Yankee retard: "frequently"; not just once!

Maintenance crews don't drive bulldozers, you Cock Whisperer. The drive pickups and they drive on ROADS to the edge of the solar panels. In the pictures I have seen, the panels are too close together to fit a vehicle between. That is why they only cover a few acres. Not thousands of acres, like big cattle herds require.

You throw in "bulldozers", but they are there only once to build the solar farm.

Bulldozers permanently and forever after alter the landscape, you incredibly stupid Yankee moron.

On a couple of acres of land, Cock Whisperer. Not thousands.

After that, no threat.

Are you ignorantly arguing that the desert tortoise can burrow into the concrete and steel pads and foundations that anchor the solar panels, you enormously moronic Yankee fucktard?

Stop putting words in my mouth, tranny fuckee. The panels don't move, the tortoises can move in and around them and around whatever concrete footing is under them, twat.

And it is much smaller area that Bundy' grazing area to begin with.

There are several such sites already constructed, you benighted Yankee dweeb.

And there are other areas for grazing, you brain-dead Confederate. What is your point?

These are the things the BLM is authorized to decide upon. And, weighing all the factors, they decided to reduce grazing where Bundy grazes. And the solar farm NEVER got built, so they don't even have to worry about that.

Several such sites are ALREADY constructed, you benighted Yankee ignoramus.

Irrelevant dipshit. You were comparing the site that Harry Reid's friends tried to develop, NOT some other sites. Also, you are a liar, so post a link to those other sites that demonstrates that there were tortoises there. Otherwise, you are a liar. AGAIN.

So, go ahead. Make your case that the BLM had NO rational basis - if you can.

The BLM was ready to throw the desert tortoise under the bulldozer when Reid's moneyed and politically collected interest wanted to destroy habitat, you disingenuous Yankee fucktard, that's all the proof that is necessary.

Once again NO evidence. ALL of that has been addressed above. Where is your proof that the BLM had NO rational basis for its actions?

Provide actual evidence.

Done, you deflecting Yankee jackass!

NOT done. See above, you Cock Whisperer. Where is your proof that the BLM had NO rational basis for its actions?

Keep choking on that pure Dixie air, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

Pure air? You must not be referringf to Dallas, shit head. We are in the top ten for high ozone levels.

Of course, since you typically have your face jammed into some tranny's ass crack, I'm sure that Dixie air smells pure by comparison.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:49 AM   #215
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

In other words, you can't meet the burden of proof. You just declare it to be arbitrary. But nobody listens to what you have to say, you inbred tranny fuckee. Then how do you formulate your ignorant responses, you moronic Yankee jackass?

Maintenance crews don't drive bulldozers, you Cock Whisperer. The drive pickups and they drive on ROADS to the edge of the solar panels. In the pictures I have seen, the panels are too close together to fit a vehicle between. That is why they only cover a few acres. Not thousands of acres, like big cattle herds require. An ATV driven by a maintenance engineer can flatten and kill the desert tortoise just as surely as a bulldozer, you mentally-crippled Yankee retard, and one needs only visit a highway and a pasture to see where small animals are being run over and killed, you cock-sucking Yankee jackass.

You're a liar, you disingenuous Yankee jackass.

http://www.mojavedesertblog.com/2012_09_01_archive.html

Stop putting words in my mouth, tranny fuckee. The panels don't move, the tortoises can move in and around them and around whatever concrete footing is under them, twat.
... to be run over by the maintenance crews at their leisure, you benighted Yankee twit.

And there are other areas for grazing, you brain-dead Confederate. What is your point?
Not with the government in control of some 86% of the land in Nevada, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

Irrelevant dipshit. You were comparing the site that Harry Reid's friends tried to develop, NOT some other sites. Also, you are a liar, so post a link to those other sites that demonstrates that there were tortoises there. Otherwise, you are a liar. AGAIN.
One need only drive around Hoover Dam and the Mojave Desert area to see those sites, you ignorant Yankee jerk-wad. Once again you've demonstrated that you lack even a modicum of intelligence to discuss this matter, you ignorant Yankee dick-sucker.

Once again NO evidence. ALL of that has been addressed above. Where is your proof that the BLM had NO rational basis for its actions?

NOT done. See above, you Cock Whisperer. Where is your proof that the BLM had NO rational basis for its actions? It's a fact that the BLM irrationally and arbitrarily enforced its own policies, you ignorant Yankee fucktard, and your lies remain lies.

Pure air? You must not be referringf to Dallas, shit head. We are in the top ten for high ozone levels. Only proving you're the one who's polluting the air in your immediate vicinity, you dumb Yankee jackass.

Of course, since you typically have your face jammed into some tranny's ass crack, I'm sure that Dixie air smells pure by comparison.
Dixie air -- absent Yankee morons like you, who pollute it, you dumb Yankee cock-sucker, is sweeter than anything you'll find in your beloved New York City from which your ignorant ass is exiled.

Quote:
Pucker up bitch.
Yet another mendacious post from Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:33 AM   #216
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yet another mendacious post from Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Yet another result of in breeding resulting in In Bred hankering . Obsessing on his relations .
Old 05-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #217
Guest032516
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055282067]
In other words, you can't meet the burden of proof. You just declare it to be arbitrary. But nobody listens to what you have to say, you inbred tranny fuckee.

Then how do you formulate your ignorant responses, you moronic Yankee jackass?

Maintenance crews don't drive bulldozers, you Cock Whisperer. The drive pickups and they drive on ROADS to the edge of the solar panels. In the pictures I have seen, the panels are too close together to fit a vehicle between. That is why they only cover a few acres. Not thousands of acres, like big cattle herds require. An ATV driven by a maintenance engineer can flatten and kill the desert tortoise just as surely as a bulldozer, you mentally-crippled Yankee retard, and one needs only visit a highway and a pasture to see where small animals are being run over and killed, you cock-sucking Yankee jackass.

You're a liar, you disingenuous Yankee jackass.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

http://www.mojavedesertblog.com/2012_09_01_archive.html

... to be run over by the maintenance crews at their leisure, you benighted Yankee twit.

Not with the government in control of some 86% of the land in Nevada, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

One need only drive around Hoover Dam and the Mojave Desert area to see those sites, you ignorant Yankee jerk-wad. Once again you've demonstrated that you lack even a modicum of intelligence to discuss this matter, you ignorant Yankee dick-sucker.

NOT done. See above, you Cock Whisperer. Where is your proof that the BLM had NO rational basis for its actions? It's a fact that the BLM irrationally and arbitrarily enforced its own policies, you ignorant Yankee fucktard, and your lies remain lies.
[/QUOTE]

Well, well. As I live and breathe ...

The Cock Whisperer is posting links and pictures from an environmentalist website - of all places.

So, I guess from now on then, you will keep your mouth shut when the "green weenies" (as you like to call them) attack development, right, tranny fuckee?

And that picture looks like mostly empty space with a redline around it. There are only a few buildings on it. How is that going to destroy ALL of 5.6 square miles? That's what happens when you quote from left-wing websites, turd breath.

Old 05-07-2014, 04:10 AM   #218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, well. As I live and breathe ... As you live, breathe and choke on pure Dixie air, you ignorant Yankee moron.

The Cock Whisperer is posting links and pictures from an environmentalist website - of all places. It's the "green weenies" that are writing BLM policy, you ignorant Yankee dweeb.

So, I guess from now on then, you will keep your mouth shut when the "green weenies" (as you like to call them) attack development, right, tranny fuckee? Whereas you'll suck 'em down to the balls, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

And that picture looks like mostly empty space with a redline around it. Construction is not yet completed, you deflecting Yankee liar. There are only a few buildings on it. How is that going to destroy ALL of 5.6 square miles? Nothing in your jackass Yankee deflection repudiates either the source or the facts cited, you dissembling Yankee liar; especially when one considers how both the source and the facts repudiate your earlier and VERY ignorant remark about a "couple of acres" ... leaving your illiterate, lying Yankee POV in shambles. That's what happens when you quote from left-wing websites, turd breath.
That website -- and every other website cited -- trumps your ignorant, lying Yankee ass 24/7 ─ 365!

Quote:
Yet another result of in breeding resulting in In Bred hankering . Obsessing on his relations .
Still more mendacity from Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:01 AM   #219
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Still more mendacity from Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

More babbling from the result of in breeding from our board idiot Hankering for clever comeback.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #220
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More babbling from the result of in breeding from our board idiot Hankering for clever comeback.
More clattering from the mendacious knucklehead: Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #221
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
More clattering from the mendacious knucklehead: Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The disingenuous referring to someone as mendacious LOL who you trying to impress knuckeldragging Hankering?
Old 05-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #222
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The USS Monica Lewinsky went down soon after the champagne bottle broke open.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The USS Monica Lewinsky went down soon after the champagne bottle broke open.

At the time of the scandal Monica’s mother was living in the iconic Watergate Apartment Complex in D.C. This high-end complex housed a same day dry cleaning business run by an old, dour Chinese gentleman. Monica got most of her dry cleaning done at this place.

One day, after the scandal had run its initial course, Monica went to the dry cleaners carrying a blue dress.

The Chinese proprietor was just in the process of finishing a phone call as Monica breezed in through the door saying something. He didn’t catch what she had said.

So he says to Monica: “Come again”.

Monica replies: “No. No. Just a mayonnaise stain this time from a party I went to last night”.

Quote:
The disingenuous referring to someone as mendacious LOL who you trying to impress knuckeldragging Hankering?
Your posts show you for the mendacious knucklehead you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:40 PM   #224
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
So he says to Monica: “Come again”.

Monica replies: “No. No. Just a mayonnaise stain this time from a party I went to last night”.
Someone please tell me that JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, didn't try to pass that stale old joke off as fresh material. Hell, that punch line (if thats what you want to call it) is older than my Great Gandfather's, Great Grandfather. It wasn't funny 200 years ago and it is even less comical today.

Surely the Idiotville Wal-Mart has a comic book section inside the store. Try stealing a fresh punch line from one of those recycled rags. It has to be an improvement over that stale old joke!

It is little wonder that they are known as the Idiot Family from Beautiful Downtown Idiotville! There are nothing but Idiot's who live there.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #225
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Someone please tell me that JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, didn't try to pass that stale old joke off as fresh material. Hell, that punch line (if thats what you want to call it) is older than my Great Gandfather's, Great Grandfather. It wasn't funny 200 years ago and it is even less comical today.

Surely the Idiotville Wal-Mart has a comic book section inside the store. Try stealing a fresh punch line from one of those recycled rags. It has to be an improvement over that stale old joke!

It is little wonder that they are known as the Idiot Family from Beautiful Downtown Idiotville! There are nothing but Idiot's who live there.
Look, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the New York Post stole the title from your autobiography!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women