Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2015, 09:58 AM   #211
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
T his part is completely incorrect. The origin of the matter has EVERYTHING to do with the further distribution of information. Had the originator of said PM not sent it out in the first place, it would not be readily available for others to distribute. The fault lies completely at the feet to where it all started.
1st off let me start off by saying how can WS get into my inbox and get link I sent to Wake-up when I never met him, nor have I ever sent a pm to WS about wake-up rl info.

I have not been on this site in awhile, I have no friends and don't want any from this board ever. I learned my lesson from making friends from this site as I had a 2yr legal battle all because hookers on this board. With that being said I have not followed whats been going on this board and whom he has made enemy's with...I don't sit at home sending out random emails of links to a slang word I sent to wake-up!!!!!

I also would like to add when I was banned for 7 days I was not capable of sending out crap!!!! I was told by a hobbyist not to go in to detail because everyone does not need to know....

But from my understanding and it was shared with a Mod from a hobbyist already there was some foul stuff said to me by wakeup about one of my family member I had been fighting for in court... What he said to me was messed up so I turned to a bottle of pills and bottle vodka during that 7 days period and that's all i'm going to say on that.

I am not behind any of the the extra drama (WS) y'all have or been having.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #212
underscorejs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
This thread is fucked up. Outing someone is terrible. Yet a provider is sprinkling bread crumbs to a guy's name and no one seems to take issue with that. Well, I think it's fucked up. No one should be allowed to leave clues to a person's name. I don't understand why this is being allowed. I guess I need to go re-read the rules.
it is fucked up. But what is more fucked up is fabricating facts and turning lies into truth. It doesn't violate board rules, but indeed, it is fucked up.

WU has yet to back up his alleged 13 recipients. I already poked holes, as WU said I am one of the 13, but I never received anything. And then he pinned WS and Mike for leaking.. well, way to go. pin the crime on people that are banned and can't defend themselves.

And then when pressed further, WU is afraid of getting banned for releasing the list. Go figures.
underscorejs is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:24 AM   #213
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscorejs View Post
it is fucked up. But what is more fucked up is fabricating facts and turning lies into truth. It doesn't violate board rules, but indeed, it is fucked up.

WU has yet to back up his alleged 13 recipients. I already poked holes, as WU said I am one of the 13, but I never received anything. And then he pinned WS and Mike for leaking.. well, way to go. pin the crime on people that are banned and can't defend themselves.

And then when pressed further, WU is afraid of getting banned for releasing the list. Go figures.
Here's another truth: the two sides in this battle both seem to be losing. Those fighting to defend CB are just prolonging and intensifying the attacks and letting her get dragged through the mud. This has led her to provide explanations that she should not be providing publicly.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:27 AM   #214
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Let me make this PERFECTLY clear... there is not one single mod or admin on this site that is not DYING to push the BAN button on Wakeup! NOT ONE!! In fact I think the pool is up to a bottle of whiskey, case of beer, 10 lap dances at a chosen establishment, and case of Sheba cat food... wait! Fucking Boardman... but anyway, many a bounty awaits the one who gets to put him away....
Just curious....what did Pistol Pete offer to ante up with?....oh wait....Heh
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:28 AM   #215
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
This thread is fucked up. Outing someone is terrible. Yet a provider is sprinkling bread crumbs to a guy's name and no one seems to take issue with that. Well, I think it's fucked up. No one should be allowed to leave clues to a person's name. I don't understand why this is being allowed. I guess I need to go re-read the rules.
You are ABSOLUTELY correct! I absolutely take issue with that fact, please do not think it has gone unnoticed as far as the bread crumb trail is concerned. It is a very fine line we walk at times to protect the membership while allowing as much free speech as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscorejs View Post

Wait... so its more fucked up fabricating the truth, than getting outed? Really?!? That's the stance you're going to take here? People lie and fabricate shit on this board every day, and that is a worse offense to you than outing? Dude... we need to talk if that's the case... And for the record, he's not afraid of getting banned if he does.. .he knows he WILL if he does... details matter..... Your agenda is quite clear here and is in fact documented (3 of 7 reviews are of the same person)

CB, the best advice I can give you on this is to walk away. The damage was done, you paid the price for whatever you did and have your privileges back here on the board. The constant battle and arguing is not helping your cause to let this one go and have people forget, it does the opposite. Be a superstar BCD and take care of people the way you obviously do, and stay out of engagements like this too will pass.

Or you can continue on the course of action and see if you can outlast him where no one else has before. He's an asshole. Given. Proven. Documented. But he is also relentless and has much less to lose (business-wise) than you do.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #216
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
1st off let me start off by saying how can WS get into my inbox and get link I sent to Wake-up
You have been misreading...

You used mikeinaction's account to send the PMs to members while you were banned...not wreckshop's. Wreckshop started sending emails containing my name, not the link, after he got the PM. Both mikeinaction and wreckshop are banned for a year for outing my info to other people, either via PM, or email. The funny part is that the link connecting you to using mikeinaction' account is so clear and obvious that I'm surprised you allowed it to happen...but you never were that smart.

P.S.-As a hint to where one of the places you fucked up...search the board for "fagot in a polite way", complete with the misspelling, and see how many times it has been posted on this board, and who did it. Recognize that phrase from anywhere? You were busted a LONG time ago...just sit back and wait for the hammer to fall on you after I finish collecting all the people you sent it to...

P.P.S.-For the three of you who have forwarded the email or PM you got, to the mods, thanks. This type of behavior should always be reported. To the rest of you, still waiting...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #217
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
CB, the best advice I can give you on this is to walk away.
Fuk'n A, Brother Dude! Who in their right mind shoots themselves in the foot more than once? It takes a special kind of stupid to persist in booger hookin' the bang switch, even on a whore board.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #218
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

The only problem I see is that she doesn't get to decide if this goes away...not after she promised not to do it again...last time she did it...

She has a way to make this all stop, and it doesn't even involve her being removed from the board permanently. If she wants it to stop, all she has to do is contact me to discuss it, and it'll stop. For good.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:06 PM   #219
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You just gotta love Midget Mud Wresting Cage Matches ... hair pulling, biting and Bitch slapping all allowed with no time limits!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:11 PM   #220
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What makes you say this? Just curious if there is a factual basis behind it or if this is just speculation.
Yes, there is fact behind it. That's why the two whores are banned for a year.

Quote:
CB, the best advice I can give you on this is to walk away. The damage was done, you paid the price for whatever you did and have your privileges back here on the board. The constant battle and arguing is not helping your cause to let this one go and have people forget, it does the opposite. Be a superstar BCD and take care of people the way you obviously do, and stay out of engagements like this too will pass.

Or you can continue on the course of action and see if you can outlast him where no one else has before. He's an asshole. Given. Proven. Documented. But he is also relentless and has much less to lose (business-wise) than you do.
Preach. Compared to overall membership, not very many people were even aware of the incident or the depth of this. Let it die in your mind. In the bigger scheme of things it's not the end of the world, but you will run yourself into a frenzy (and your business) trying to fight him on this. Just let it go.

If every one kept people's private info off the board, stopped passing it around like candy, and stuck strictly to what's already on the board we wouldn't even be having this conversation and half the people on the ban list would still be here.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #221
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I remember a provider telling me she liked me and wanted to give me advice.
She said "Don't get into it with him", " Wakeup is a fucking black hole, you will lose yourself in it".
CB it's good advice.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:28 PM   #222
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

If she thinks she's getting away with sending my info through mikeinaction to out all over the place by just walking away...she's delusional...
Old 05-02-2015, 01:37 PM   #223
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Don't blame you on that.........
Old 05-02-2015, 02:02 PM   #224
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking Stupidity.....or.....suicidal. ...or....something else?

Here's an observation....

At one stage, WU's first name was known to only one person.

He was being WU, the Good-Samaritan.

The next stage, WU's first name was known to a few people.

He kept continuing to be WU, the Good-Samaritan.

Now, at this stage, WU's first name is known to well more than a few people.

And he's still continuing to be WU, the Good-Samaritan.

So, I can think of two possibilities:

1. He does not understand human nature well enough to realize that the more he keeps being WU, the Good-Samaritan, the more people are going to find out his first name.

2. He does not care about his "first name" being known to as many people as possible on this board.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #225
rockerrick
Account Disabled

First name is pretty meaningless.
So he probably doesn't fear anything about that being known.
What he does love to do is make people pay for not following guidelines.
And in the end he will probably be successful.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women