Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #211
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is thread about what to do with the traitor ...errr... deserter?

May be he would like to join ISIS.
You fucking IGNORAMUS!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #212
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I would be a victim if I was effected by your childish behavior, I am not.
I think sparring with you is like practice for when I take on some of the more informed conservatives around here. They may not have the experience you have, but they have held a grasp on reality and have a better concept of debate protocols. Not to mean this as an insult but you are more of a way for me to build up my confidence in the political arena. Kind of like a fluffer for lack of a better term
You're too fully "#Gruberized" to properly assess how victimized you are. In fact, you're so fully "#Gruberized" that you childishly believe you can excuse Hildabeast's inexcusable criminality by calling up a precedent that defines her behavior as criminal. BTW, you "#Grubered" fool, you're obviously one of Odumbo's "fluffers"; it's a prerequisite to your being a dim-retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB,

So nice of you to unilaterally decide when you wish to dispense with the insults and when you don't. I am perfectly fine dispensing with them, but not at your select choice of venues (though I will this time). There are other posters on here I vehemently disagree with but the insults are minimal. I am adaptable and can play by a number of rules depending upon how the opposition plays.

But the other connected issue has to be on the table is your contorting what is said. This is a discussion board, not a refereed journal. I have plenty of things posted in both kinds of venues. The rules and procedures/accepted courtesies are quite different as I know you know. Much of my issue with you stems from your three and four leaps of logic to put words in my mouth (and others) that were never there. Specifically, the fact that I do not bash a post is not the same as saying I agree with it. If you want to attack what I said, fine. That's fair game. When you attack what I didn't say, or attack me for what someone else said, that gets us back to where we are now.

As to your specific issue: I never said I had TS papers. What I said is that most the posters on here do not understand how high level international negotiations actually work. I stand by that. I have made similar comments at other times when posters were making ignorant claims about processes they obviously only saw in spy movies--and bad ones at that. I state my opinions of what seems reasonable reconstruction of things based upon similar situations I have seen. Let's be real: for you or I to actually have been a first hand observer to 1945 in a substantive way would make us in our mid 90s. I know I am not, and I doubt you are. So we are both going by hearsay and after the fact written docs. I do know from first hand observation and involvement that even official documents display "truth" very much through the eyes of the writer. So when you posit that YOUR source speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth--well, I don't believe that of ANY source.

I HAVE seen the source files, images, transcriptions, etc., of many other "interesting" events going back to the 60s. What gets into the open never tells the whole truth. Do you expect to ever see the definitive Benghazi blow-by-blow?

Actually, one of the better ones is the film a few years back about Kennedy and the Cuban Missile crisis. Kennedy never talked with Khrushchev, and could swear on a stack of bibles that he never traded Turkey for Cuba. But understandings were exchanged if later disavowed at the highest levels on both sides. That is reality. You can believe what you wish about 1945. The facts of the bombs and the surrender are irrefutable--and what was or was not said/implied/understood with a wink will forever be speculation. I don't know the truth, but I know the patterns of the game as I saw it played later by some of the same people who were involved. You don't know the truth either, but you know what has been documented and written. Those can easily lead us to different beliefs/guesses/speculations. I have been around the spooks too long, I know definitive statements are almost always wrong so I try to make few of them. I also react with jaundice when I see people make definitive statements that they could never actually know. When you say that your beliefs/speculations are no longer beliefs/speculations, but FACT--and that my beliefs/speculations are lies, then yes, I react in a hostile way. Had you said something of the sort as, "Based upon XXXXX I don't believe the prosecution of the Emperor was a big factor in the Japanese surrender...." I may have disagreed, but I would not have vehemently attacked/ridiculed. But you generally post your opinions and far more than that, and I react accordingly.

As to the Zimmerman telegram, that is truly before my first hand knowledge.

And it goes almost without saying that if I do have true TS info, I sure as hell am not about to print it here. I'll talk process all day.

PS: For calling a truce on "name calling" you may wish to do a better job of proof reading your post.
There you go exhibiting your stupidity again, Old-THUMPER. No one said dispense with the name calling, Old-THUMPER: that keeps things interesting. You were challenged to substantively pony up with the evidence you didn't previously provide in earlier exchanges, Old-THUMPER. Exchanges wherein you had your petty, trollish ass handed to you, Old-THUMPER. Exchanges that substantively underscored your stupidity to the point that all you do is stalk threads and hurl insults, Old-THUMPER.

Now your pretentious, lying ass did previously state that you had "special knowledge" regarding the Zimmermann Telegram incident and "special knowledge" regarding how the A-bomb was used, Old-THUMPER, now pony up with the evidence and make this more than another name-calling shit-fest that you started, Old-THUMPER. Or, maybe, we can discuss how your stupid ass claimed the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER? Or maybe you can try again to explain your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER?

Truman insisted on "unconditional surrender", and that was the only offer made to the Japanese, and the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. And your winking, lying, speculating ass has yet to provide substantive evidence otherwise, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM   #213
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I am a fucking IGNORAMUS!
There. FIFY. No charge!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #214
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's pure bullshit, Old-THUMPER, your posts are nothing more than chickenshit deflection from all of the times you've had your ass handed to you when you couldn't back up your asinine, supercilious lies with substantive proof, Old-THUMPER.

Rather than simple "name-calling", let's make this a substantive exchange, Old-THUMPER. Where are your "Top Secret" memorandums or documents on the A-bomb and the Zimmerman Telegram that support your asinine statements, Old-THUMPER?
Well, I had my doubts about your sincerity. But being the Nice Guy that I am I wrote back a completely non-hostile reply, putting aside the name calling, the insults, etc., and explaining in simple unemotional terms what I said (vice what you may have convinced yourself I said), and why I find you so annoying. I will nor repeat my reply, it is very easy to find if anyone cares to, about 2 posts up.

But you, in the manner I thought you might, start shooting under the flag of truce you called for.

Quote:
There you go exhibiting your stupidity again, Old-THUMPER. No one said dispense with the name calling, Old-THUMPER: that keeps things interesting. You were challenged to substantively pony up with the evidence you didn't previously provide in earlier exchanges, Old-THUMPER. Exchanges wherein you had your petty, trollish ass handed to you, Old-THUMPER. Exchanges that substantively underscored your stupidity to the point that all you do is stalk threads and hurl insults, Old-THUMPER.

Now your pretentious, lying ass did previously state that you had "special knowledge" regarding the Zimmermann Telegram incident and "special knowledge" regarding how the A-bomb was used, Old-THUMPER, now pony up with the evidence and make this more than another name-calling shit-fest that you started, Old-THUMPER. Or, maybe, we can discuss how your stupid ass claimed the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER? Or maybe you can try again to explain your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER?

Truman insisted on "unconditional surrender", and that was the only offer made to the Japanese, and the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. And your winking, lying, speculating ass has yet to provide substantive evidence otherwise, Old-THUMPER.
So, truce is over. You have reaffirmed that you are a lying scumbag. It took you exactly ONE post to go back to your ways of (1) not reading what someone says, (2) claiming the topic is something other than what it was, and (3) proving you are the biggest piece of shit on this entire board.

If you thought I was "stalking" you before, then you will really like what I might do now. You really don't comprehend how LITTLE effort I put into throwing rocks at you. You just were never worth the trouble. You are NOT the important fount of wisdom you think you are. You are worth the same attention as a roack scuttering across the parking lot at midnight. What attention I do pay to you is almost never seeking you out, it is happening across a post you make that is so amazingly stupid that you are begging to be flogged--so I do.

I could piece by piece pull out the multiple lies in your post--but wait, I already addressed them BEFORE your post. You are just too stupid--and spiteful--to comprehend. Why yes, I am sure you don't want to dispense with name calling, because if we did you would have nothing to say. If you didn't spew homophobic comments, use a gay blow-up doll as an avatar (or a picture of yourself as Condom Man), or post childish pictures of you doing the chicken dance, then most people couldn't even tell it was you. That is what they expect of IBBuffoon, you pathetic Confederate sympathizer. No go chuckle like Bevis (or is it Butthead), that is you level of conscious thought.

Stay tuned. You are easy to find, and such an easy target.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #215
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
You're too fully "#Gruberized" to properly assess how victimized you are. In fact, you're so fully "#Gruberized" that you childishly believe you can excuse Hildabeast's inexcusable criminality by calling up a precedent that defines her behavior as criminal. BTW, you "#Grubered" fool, you're obviously one of Odumbo's "fluffers"; it's a prerequisite to your being a dim-retard.
Au contraire, I am actual patriot. I respect or country including our election process. I don't spend my time spazzing out and undermining because "my guy" didn't win the election. You feel like a victim about every single thing a non teaparty politician does, where as I may have opinions but live my life just fine no matter who is in office. Actually I make more money when Republicans are in control so that is a consolation when it happens and I normally get to say I told you so by the time they get out of office. Funny you call me a dim tard I voted for Virgil Goode last election.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:00 PM   #216
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The synapses of my brain carry No charge!
There. FTFY.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #217
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I had my doubts about your sincerity. But being the Nice Guy that I am I wrote back a completely non-hostile reply, putting aside the name calling, the insults, etc., and explaining in simple unemotional terms what I said (vice what you may have convinced yourself I said), and why I find you so annoying. I will nor repeat my reply, it is very easy to find if anyone cares to, about 2 posts up.

But you, in the manner I thought you might, start shooting under the flag of truce you called for.

So, truce is over. You have reaffirmed that you are a lying scumbag. It took you exactly ONE post to go back to your ways of (1) not reading what someone says, (2) claiming the topic is something other than what it was, and (3) proving you are the biggest piece of shit on this entire board.

If you thought I was "stalking" you before, then you will really like what I might do now. You really don't comprehend how LITTLE effort I put into throwing rocks at you. You just were never worth the trouble. You are NOT the important fount of wisdom you think you are. You are worth the same attention as a roack scuttering across the parking lot at midnight. What attention I do pay to you is almost never seeking you out, it is happening across a post you make that is so amazingly stupid that you are begging to be flogged--so I do.

I could piece by piece pull out the multiple lies in your post--but wait, I already addressed them BEFORE your post. You are just too stupid--and spiteful--to comprehend. Why yes, I am sure you don't want to dispense with name calling, because if we did you would have nothing to say. If you didn't spew homophobic comments, use a gay blow-up doll as an avatar (or a picture of yourself as Condom Man), or post childish pictures of you doing the chicken dance, then most people couldn't even tell it was you. That is what they expect of IBBuffoon, you pathetic Confederate sympathizer. No go chuckle like Bevis (or is it Butthead), that is you level of conscious thought.

Stay tuned. You are easy to find, and such an easy target.

That was an incorrect and illiterate misreading on your part, Old-THUMPER. You were challenged to add substantive argument to your name calling, Old-THUMPER, but it seems you're still as weak with substance and facts as you ever were, Old-THUMPER.

Now take this opportunity to pony up, Old-THUMPER. Explain why your stupid ass claimed the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER. Explain your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER. Produce your evidence that Truman didn't insist on "unconditional surrender" before the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. Produce your evidence that Zimmermann didn't send the telegram he said he sent, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, considering how you champion Odumbo's LBGT crowd, your repeated homo aspersions make you the fuckin' hypocrite, Old-THUMPER ... and don't forget how you hypocritically WK for those Confederate slave owners who were forced to migrate from Georgia with their slaves.

Quote:
Au contraire, I am actual patriot. I respect or country including our election process. I don't spend my time spazzing out and undermining because "my guy" didn't win the election. You feel like a victim about every single thing a non teaparty politician does, where as I may have opinions but live my life just fine no matter who is in office. Actually I make more money when Republicans are in control so that is a consolation when it happens and I normally get to say I told you so by the time they get out of office. Funny you call me a dim tard I voted for Virgil Goode last election.
In no manner are you a "patriot" when you WK for Hildabeast and Odumbo who lied about how they got an ambassador killed in Benghazi.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #218
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
There. FTFY.
Thanks...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:59 PM   #219
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was an incorrect and illiterate misreading on your part, Old-THUMPER. You were challenged to add substantive argument to your name calling, Old-THUMPER, but it seems you're still as weak with substance and facts as you ever were, Old-THUMPER.

Now take this opportunity to pony up, Old-THUMPER. Explain why your stupid ass claimed the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER. Explain your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER. Produce your evidence that Truman didn't insist on "unconditional surrender" before the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. Produce your evidence that Zimmermann didn't send the telegram he said he sent, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, considering how you champion Odumbo's LBGT crowd, your repeated homo aspersions make you the fuckin' hypocrite, Old-THUMPER ... and don't forget how you hypocritically WK for those Confederate slave owners who were forced to migrate from Georgia with their slaves.

In no manner are you a "patriot" when you WK for Hildabeast and Odumbo who lied about how they got an ambassador killed in Benghazi.
Oh great IB, I have seen the error of my ways. For too long I have not been diligent in studying at the feet of the master. From now on I will spend more time reading your posts and compiling the appropriate insights of others.

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

The first entry in the memorial is this one:

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #220
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:48 PM   #221
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh great IB, I have seen the error of my ways.
That's all you had to say, Old-THUMPER, considering you're still as weak with substance and facts as you ever were. You can't justify and support why your stupid ass claimed that the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER. You can't justify and support your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER. You never produced your evidence that Truman didn't insist on "unconditional surrender" before the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. And you never produced your evidence that Zimmermann didn't send the telegram he said he sent, Old-THUMPER. Having your ass handed to you on these many previous occasions, Old-THUMPER, forced you to resign yourself to being a cretinous guttersnipe too stupid to support your position with substantive facts, and you've already admitted how you have thusly and childishly chose to petulantly troll and "rattle cages" for no constructive purpose, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:44 AM   #222
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WOW! That's about par for the IBIdiot course! Hijacking a thread with insults, name-calling and general "choad-rage."

Keep spreading the love, dipshit. You indict yourself with your every blurtation!

You do the same thing Donnie, as SOTF likes to call you.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:17 AM   #223
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's all you had to say, Old-THUMPER, considering you're still as weak with substance and facts as you ever were. You can't justify and support why your stupid ass claimed that the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER. You can't justify and support your asinine POV that the Greek Orthodox Byzantine Empire -- AKA: the Eastern Roman Empire -- wasn't in Anatolia before the rise of Islam, Old-THUMPER. You never produced your evidence that Truman didn't insist on "unconditional surrender" before the bombs drove the Emperor -- i.e., the Japanese -- to surrender, Old-THUMPER. And you never produced your evidence that Zimmermann didn't send the telegram he said he sent, Old-THUMPER. Having your ass handed to you on these many previous occasions, Old-THUMPER, forced you to resign yourself to being a cretinous guttersnipe too stupid to support your position with substantive facts, and you've already admitted how you have thusly and childishly chose to petulantly troll and "rattle cages" for no constructive purpose, Old-THUMPER.
There are facts and there are interpretations. There are facts and there are lies.

When you refuse to distinquish between Aztec/Mexica and Mexican, that is wilfully hiding behind word games. You are playing the opposite side of you "slavery was morally justified" shit. You are good at words, bad at logic, and downright evil in yoir morals.

==============================

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #224
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:

I am not white knighting for anyone. I am merely pointing out that you have a double standard. If what you say is true then you are a white knight for all the horrible things done by the republicans. If I wanted to list people killed by the actions of those in power how many could I blame on just the last two Reps that were in office.

You have ran out of ammo so you are deflecting now.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:30 AM   #225
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are facts and there are interpretations. There are facts and there are lies.

When you refuse to distinquish between Aztec/Mexica and Mexican, that is wilfully hiding behind word games. You are playing the opposite side of you "slavery was morally justified" shit. You are good at words, bad at logic, and downright evil in yoir morals.

==============================

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.[/SIZE]
The Mexica were the original "Mexicans", Old-THUMPER, and you still have not explained how the Mexica stole land from the Mexica, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, those Mexica you WK for engaged in slavery and practiced ritual cannibalism.

Quote:
I am not white knighting for anyone. I am merely pointing out that you have a double standard. If what you say is true then you are a white knight for all the horrible things done by the republicans. If I wanted to list people killed by the actions of those in power how many could I blame on just the last two Reps that were in office.

You have ran out of ammo so you are deflecting now.
You're so "#Gruberized" all you can do is WK for Hildabeast and Odumbo, and, regarding those last two Republican administrations you refer to, you've not produced the name of an ambassador killed on sovereign U.S. soil because of the negligence and failure to provide the necessary security by either of those administration's.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women