Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41572
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2022, 07:28 AM   #211
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You Trumpette dinosaurs better learn how to adapt because this country is not adapting to what you want. Those days are long gone so deal with it or leave. Nobody will give a fuck either way. LOL
You are so naive.

1. You don't understand the numbers involved.
2. You don't understand the political power involved.
3. You don't understand the level of violence that will occur.
4. I like your idea of shut up or leave though... you might want to consider it in the future.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 07:45 AM   #212
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You don’t understand that nobody’s falling for your propaganda.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 08:12 AM   #213
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You don’t understand that nobody’s falling for your propaganda.
Wow... well I certainly feel like I was outwitted by that post. Phew, I bow to your better logic and ability to argue.

You really changed my mind!!!!
Old 03-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #214
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the trouble with leftists in america,..they are in a bubble ..."why no one i know loves the idiotic constitution"...so they think they are in the vast majority and everyone else is a rube
and destined to fade away

they enlighten each other with nodding smiles of elitism
and titter away

while they sip their acqua di cristallo tributo a modigliani and wonder how they can impress the next level up of important people and leave the current bunch way behind
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 09:30 AM   #215
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Imma starting to like it - might try it

Quote:
...move to another country... yeah, that's what I thought. You Trumpette dinosaurs better learn how to adapt because this country is not adapting to what you want. Those days are long gone so deal with it or leave. Nobody will give a fuck either way. LOL
Tell us more about this Hate and Intolerance platform of yours, though I am guessing it is actually a DNC platform plank. Obviously it is there in the room with you. My knee-jerk reaction would be reviling it. However, I am a yuuuge fan of Stephen Covey and his highly effective habits, including Habit 5: Seek First To Understand, Then to Be Understood.

Is there a 'Hate and Intolerance for Dummies' book available on Amazon or Half-Priced Books so I can read up this? Wait! You are not a co-author and simply here shilling to boost book sales. Right? I can see some positives to that approach, but also some cons as I grapple to understand your/ya'lls platform.

I can see some advantages of adopting the get out of town by sundown approach versus trying to understand a position I disagree with and debate the topic, while respecting the individual as a person. Heck yeah! My way or the highway is starting to grown on me. Why waste time with niceties, respect and polite society? It is rather cumbersome. It seems a bit inefficient though. Why not just put a cap-up-in-de-ass (timely Will Smith MIB quote) and be done with it, there and then? Yeah, that's the ticket!

But I would have to change some investment portfolios a might and some of my supplies. Like why bother with less lethal weapons any more? Obviously one would have to increase range time to keep the quick draw skills up as they tend to deteriorate without ample practice. But who doesn't like going to the range a couple hours a day anyway? Besides, with this new fangled Hate and Intolerance thing, if you don't like going to the range - then it's the highway for you whether under your own power or in a hurse.

Anyway, if you're not one of the authors of the book, send us a link to it. Or should we just go with your tried and true - Communist Manifesto and Saul Alynski? I need new reading material anyway. This junk I'm reading about Ukrayins'ka povstana'ka aramiya (UPA) and the Ukrainian Bandera's involvement in ethnic cleansing isn't much of a page turner, especially with so many Russian words in it. Know what I mean? They are obviously all-in on your Hate and Intolerance platform too. Maybe you could help me out with some of the Ruskie words.
Thanks Comrade. Happy trails. Be sure to keep a road atlas handy.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 10:28 AM   #216
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
The bottom line is she will be what you Trumpettes don't want her to be with her vocation. If you have a big problem with that, feel free to not bitch on a whore board about it and show your solidarity and move to another country... yeah, that's what I thought. You Trumpette dinosaurs better learn how to adapt because this country is not adapting to what you want. Those days are long gone so deal with it or leave. Nobody will give a fuck either way. LOL

It isn't? I think that is exactly why Democrats poll numbers are falling or haven't you noticed?

The election in Virginia, says that issue is changing for Republicans and away from Democrats. Hell, pick a topic any topic and Biden is under water and continuing to fall.

See more spending in Biden's latest fiasco of a budget, going to police, not away. That isn't going the way the "new base" of the party is going and Biden can't win a damn thing without the Progressive wing of the party.

Biden and the few sane Democrats left, will be increasing defense spending here real soon and they will be upping energy production, definitely not the way the Democrats saw this going a little over a year ago.

Open you eyes, this train is moving so fast beyond what these Democrats want, it is unlikely that when Republicans re-take the House and probably Senate too, Joe Biden and your Democrats will not get another bill passed in Biden's remaining one and one only term.

You may know money but you just demonstrated that politically, you can't see what is abundantly clear. This country is moving away from Democrats just like it did Obama losing over 1,000 Legislative seats in 8 years.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 12:29 PM   #217
texassapper
BANNED

Jackson, President Biden’s Supreme Court nominee, sentenced the case less than a year ago as she was about to be elevated to the D.C. Circuit Court. Titled U.S. v. Cane, it involved “over 6,500 files depicting children appearing to be of elementary, middle and high school ages, engaged in sexual acts or posing sexually.” The probation office recommended a sentence of 84 months in the case but Jackson sentenced the man to 60 months in prison, which was the mandatory minimum.

Democrats Love Pedo's because they ARE PEDOs.
Old 03-29-2022, 02:16 PM   #218
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t understand that nobody’s falling for my propaganda.

ftfy triple H

baahahahaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 03:24 PM   #219
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
.... The probation office recommended a sentence of 84 months ...
That's light. I assume that was DC. I didn't look or care.

It depends on the statute, but most have a mandatory minimum of 5 years with multiple counts stacked. No CC. That's why the USDA get so many pleas, and there are a lot of sentencing appeals.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 07:08 AM   #220
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fH1?li=BBnb7Kz

Susan Collins is an official yes.

Y’all can now stop all your whining and hoping somehow she doesn’t get confirmed.

Welcome to the Supreme Court Associate Justice Jackson.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 09:03 AM   #221
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It’s done, tex. It was done at the beginning

Have a case of beer and grope someone, OK? Maybe you’ll be nominated during the next GOP administration, say in 20 years.

HAHAHAHAHABAHy
Old 03-30-2022, 09:09 AM   #222
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Have a case of beer and grope someone, OK?
That's apparently, a Democrat thing to do....
Old 03-30-2022, 05:33 PM   #223
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
That's apparently, a Democrat thing to do....

Of course. Such things are partisan, numbnuts. How about groceries? You buy Republican beer?

HAHAHAHAHSHS
Old 03-30-2022, 06:16 PM   #224
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Of course. Such things are partisan, numbnuts. How about groceries? You buy Republican beer?

HAHAHAHAHSHS

do you buy Democratic horseshit?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 11:18 PM   #225
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It isn't? I think that is exactly why Democrats poll numbers are falling or haven't you noticed?

The election in Virginia, says that issue is changing for Republicans and away from Democrats. Hell, pick a topic any topic and Biden is under water and continuing to fall.

See more spending in Biden's latest fiasco of a budget, going to police, not away. That isn't going the way the "new base" of the party is going and Biden can't win a damn thing without the Progressive wing of the party.

Biden and the few sane Democrats left, will be increasing defense spending here real soon and they will be upping energy production, definitely not the way the Democrats saw this going a little over a year ago.

Open you eyes, this train is moving so fast beyond what these Democrats want, it is unlikely that when Republicans re-take the House and probably Senate too, Joe Biden and your Democrats will not get another bill passed in Biden's remaining one and one only term.

You may know money but you just demonstrated that politically, you can't see what is abundantly clear. This country is moving away from Democrats just like it did Obama losing over 1,000 Legislative seats in 8 years.
TL;DR. Like I said, times are changing and you can continue on with your novel posts to try to convince yourself and the other Trumpettes that they will be changing back to fit your antiquated narratives. Unfortunately for you guys, you can keep dreaming and bitching all you want but it matters not. Accept it or leave. Those are your two choices. Of course the third choice is to storm the capitol, but I would highly advise against that option now.

By the way, I am strictly referring to the topic of this thread. All of that other shit you are rambling on about is not remotely relevant to my point of the times changing now. I'm talking about what is happening and not hypotheticals about what may happen. Do you even remember the topic of this thread, old timer? Or did you just want to put down people who are smart enough to realize that Trump is a joke even though most think Biden is one as well but simply prefer him over Trump?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women