Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2021, 07:42 PM   #196
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I agree, now there are some that are allergic to it, thats different. Everyone bitching my body my choice. Kids have to get all kind of shots to go to school. When I was little I have a big circle on my arm for the smallpox vaccine. The problem with the ones that don't get it they are spreading it to everyone.

I hate that fucking mask also, If I don't have to wear it I don't.
I was at the Settlers Ridge giant eagle and they have a “must wear mask” sign up. I don’t even own one any more. I walked in without one. Honestly if they would have told me to put one on they would have lost my business. My belief is get the damn vaccine and let’s go back to normal. I’ve done my part, especially early pandemic. I’m done.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:18 PM   #197
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I hate that fucking mask also, If I don't have to wear it I don't.
LOL

So you are saying you agree with Ron DeSantis then even though you have tried to belittle him in all your posts here because you are scared shitless about him wiping the floor with senile Biden and Cackling Kamala

Because, well you know, Ron DeSantis believes each parent should decide for themselves if their child should wear a mask. What a fucking concept.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 11:34 PM   #198
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Pfizer FDA approved. So one excuse is no longer an excuse. I won’t wear a mask anymore and I feel no sympathy for the dying that wouldn’t get a vaccine. None at all.
Well other than the fact that

1. Just because "something is approved" does not mean it is SAFE or EFFECTIVE. It just means it is approved in some cases until it is not
2. There are a number of things the FDA approved that they later reversed
3. This was approved without the requisite long term trials always needed which will not be available for a year of more
4. This was approved for political reasons so senile Biden could try to pressure companies into mandating the vaccine

I believe, as I have stated here in the past, people should make their own decisions after doing the research or talking with their physicians. I have helped thousands sign up for shots - but no one should be forced to get one.

By the way - anyone who is being told your employer is mandating that you get the vaccine - there are a number of legal reasons on which you can fight that if you don't want it. And don't overlook this CRITICAL Info from FDA: Only the branded vaccine bottles from Pfizer that say "Comirnaty" are licensed and Pfizer is liable for injuries. The other vials from Pfizer are only "authorized" and Pfizer has *no liability*. Authorized vials cannot be mandated. Which will you be offered?
Old 08-24-2021, 02:26 AM   #199
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL

So you are saying you agree with Ron DeSantis then even though you have tried to belittle him in all your posts here because you are scared shitless about him wiping the floor with senile Biden and Cackling Kamala

Because, well you know, Ron DeSantis believes each parent should decide for themselves if their child should wear a mask. What a fucking concept.
I agree with who the fuck ever of getting this shit over with. As far as agreeing with any politicians fuck all of them also. You are the guy that loves all republicans and makes excuses everyday for them even if they are pieces of shit. I like anyone who is neutral and does things for the people not the party. It never use to be like it is now. Not this bad anyway.

As far as little kids, do what I say not what I do. As a kid I hated school. To me I would have never gone if I had a choice. I bet there were 50% that would have done the same. Here was my choice, go to school or go to school. Same choices for food. Eat what’s on the table or go hungry. These parents give 2 year olds choices. Then they say I hate the thoughts of when they hit 16. I won’t be able to control them. I tell them you don’t have control now.

A parent’s job is to keep them alive so they can grow up and make their own choices. There are a lo of parents that shouldn't have kids. Watch them protest of not having to wear a mask. I am sure if you ask any kid if they wanted all those shots they had to get before they initially went to school they would have said no. I am sure they wouldn’t brush their teeth or get a bath either.

So it is not pro-choice its take care of your own body no one else is going to do it for you. Don’t be a carrier of a disease that can kill someone. I am sure if there health insurance doubled or tripled they would do whatever to keep change their mind.

What happened to you berry, you’re a hater. You are the guy that works against people daily; you are not there to help them. You look on a daily basses of trying to pick apart anyone else’s opinions whose is not yours. That is not a big deal to most us. We are all okay with letting you getting your frustration out. I hope it’s working for you.

That is why you love people like Trump. Same personality. Biden’s polls went down to 50% lately, Trump’s polls were never that high. You had better watch it; you might be a maverick and fall in love with him. You have no control of who you fall in love with. LOL
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 05:42 AM   #200
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I agree with who the fuck ever of getting this shit over with. As far as agreeing with any politicians fuck all of them also. You are the guy that loves all republicans and makes excuses everyday for them even if they are pieces of shit. I like anyone who is neutral and does things for the people not the party. It never use to be like it is now. Not this bad anyway.

As far as little kids, do what I say not what I do. As a kid I hated school. To me I would have never gone if I had a choice. I bet there were 50% that would have done the same. Here was my choice, go to school or go to school. Same choices for food. Eat what’s on the table or go hungry. These parents give 2 year olds choices. Then they say I hate the thoughts of when they hit 16. I won’t be able to control them. I tell them you don’t have control now.

A parent’s job is to keep them alive so they can grow up and make their own choices. There are a lo of parents that shouldn't have kids. Watch them protest of not having to wear a mask. I am sure if you ask any kid if they wanted all those shots they had to get before they initially went to school they would have said no. I am sure they wouldn’t brush their teeth or get a bath either.

So it is not pro-choice its take care of your own body no one else is going to do it for you. Don’t be a carrier of a disease that can kill someone. I am sure if there health insurance doubled or tripled they would do whatever to keep change their mind.

What happened to you berry, you’re a hater. You are the guy that works against people daily; you are not there to help them. You look on a daily basses of trying to pick apart anyone else’s opinions whose is not yours. That is not a big deal to most us. We are all okay with letting you getting your frustration out. I hope it’s working for you.

That is why you love people like Trump. Same personality. Biden’s polls went down to 50% lately, Trump’s polls were never that high. You had better watch it; you might be a maverick and fall in love with him. You have no control of who you fall in love with. LOL
“As a kid I hated school”.

We believe you!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:46 AM   #201
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well that was a long winded diatribe that completely avoided the question

To refresh your memory - the question was:

Oh and in your long winded diatribe, you made a ton of erroneous statements (assuming one could decipher it through your horrible grammar). But you obviously have not paid attention if you think I love all Republicans. There are some republicans that are as bad as all the Democrats you slobber over
Old 08-24-2021, 12:47 PM   #202
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So it is not pro-choice its take care of your own body no one else is going to do it for you.
You're not making sense.

How can you be free to "take care of your own body" if you think the government should be allowed to mandate vaccinations and otherwise dictate what goes into your body?

And I'm pro-vax, at least when it comes to covid.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:06 PM   #203
bypass
Valued Poster

Maybe you missed it with my bad grammar,” I agree with who the fuck ever of getting this shit over with”. Not getting the vaccine is not getting this over with!
If you want the parents to decide if they get the vaccine, let’s go all the way, Should people buy health insurance? If they don’t want to buy insurance, should the government pay for it for them?

Right now to go to school in PA they have to get shots for Polio, tetanus, diphtheria, measles, mumps, and rubella, hepatitis B,(chickenpox). It is their kids let them decide right? It’s their kids. They should have the choice. That Is what is being said correct?

I love all the smart keyboard courage comments. I worked in a mill, I am lucky I can spell my name. Correct? You know how most of the people who worked in a mill are. You geniuses surely can figure out what I am trying to say. You can read through the lines what they are going to do with Biden. Who is actually running the country? You write that every day.
You love Trump, he is an idiot, I have seen a lot of his comments. WOW, I am impressed. I especially loved how he reads his speeches using his finger. Do I need to post some more of those posts to show how smart he is? Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene, another genius. They are right up there with JFK and Obama right? Those were and are super smart people.
All the dozens of posts you guys write everyday come on, you understand what I am saying. I seen some of those barn yard twitter accounts you get all your facts from. Those are some real geniuses there.
Old 08-24-2021, 01:23 PM   #204
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe you missed it with my bad grammar,” I agree with who the fuck ever of getting this shit over with”. Not getting the vaccine is not getting this over with!
If you want the parents to decide if they get the vaccine, let’s go all the way, Should people buy health insurance? If they don’t want to buy insurance, should the government pay for it for them?

Right now to go to school in PA they have to get shots for Polio, tetanus, diphtheria, measles, mumps, and rubella, hepatitis B,(chickenpox). It is their kids let them decide right? It’s their kids. They should have the choice. That Is what is being said correct?

I love all the smart keyboard courage comments. I worked in a mill, I am lucky I can spell my name. Correct? You know how most of the people who worked in a mill are. You geniuses surely can figure out what I am trying to say. You can read through the lines what they are going to do with Biden. Who is actually running the country? You write that every day.
You love Trump, he is an idiot, I have seen a lot of his comments. WOW, I am impressed. I especially loved how he reads his speeches using his finger. Do I need to post some more of those posts to show how smart he is? Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene, another genius. They are right up there with JFK and Obama right? Those were and are super smart people.
All the dozens of posts you guys write everyday come on, you understand what I am saying. I seen some of those barn yard twitter accounts you get all your facts from. Those are some real geniuses there.
Again, another bad grammar filled, long winded diatribe that completely avoided the question. The question had nothing to do with vaccines. It was focused on mask mandates. Please READ:

So you are saying you agree with Ron DeSantis because DeSantis believes each parent should decide for themselves if their child should wear a mask.

But on a couple other comments you made that I can decipher. You do realize the vaccine is not available to anyone age 12 and under, don't you? And you do realize there is no FDA approval for the vaccine for children age 13-15 - it is still experimental. You continuing to insist they have to get these vaccines like other vaccines is completely wrong. Or are you just spouting off bullshit on a subject you don't know anything about?

And you do realize of course no one is required to buy health insurance - your rants insinuating they are to the contrary
Old 08-24-2021, 01:29 PM   #205
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
As far as agreeing with any politicians fuck all of them also.

all you do is contradict yourself you say fk them then you totally spew democrat propaganda and say anything to protect them

You are the guy that loves all republicans and makes excuses everyday for them even if they are pieces of shit.

what happened to neutral, like the liberal you claim not to be you are filled with nothing but hate and are a mouthpiece for every democrat party lie

I like anyone who is neutral and does things for the people not the party.

another contradiction , you are right where the democrat party wants you , thinking your in the middle while you spew the democrat party line for line lie for lie , do you even read what you say here. democrat leaders really care about the americans left in afghanistan , trump did more for the people of this country than any president ever and you just close your eyes to the truth .

It never use to be like it is now. Not this bad anyway.

who might be responsible for this , maybe the liberal and biased media that hated a man so much only because he loves this country and was not one of them. and
maybe it was the 5 years of hate rammed down your skull that was full of untruths and lies that made you and half the country haters

What happened to you berry, you’re a hater. You are the guy that works against people daily; you are not there to help them.

how would you know , and what do you do for people ?

You look on a daily basses of trying to pick apart anyone else’s opinions whose is not yours. That is not a big deal to most us. We are all okay with letting you getting your frustration out. I hope it’s working for you.

rotflmao and what are your posts about, your the frustrated one here, you must have to take a nap after one of your posts, they drip of anguish, hate and vexation. do you even read what you say ?

yaa real legitimate polls too , manipulated is your friend !

do you even read what you write , you really dont get it about trump, just what has been branded in your brain about what we believe . yep we are a bunch of trump zombies with no brain matter. well maybe we just dont accept what ever is rammed down our skulls, maybe we search, find and believe what is best for this country , not what people in power want us to believe , accept or become. everything you accuse trump supporters of being is exactly what you are to the left , the media and the democrat party .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 04:49 AM   #206
bypass
Valued Poster

Polls don't lie!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...KhR?li=BBnbfcL
Old 08-25-2021, 10:05 AM   #207
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Really? Tell that to hillary. Remember every poll had hillary wiping the floor with trump in the 2016 election.....
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 10:57 AM   #208
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Really? Tell that to hillary. Remember every poll had hillary wiping the floor with trump in the 2016 election.....
Actually she did with the popular vote.
Old 08-25-2021, 11:44 AM   #209
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Actually she did with the popular vote.
Popular vote means nothing brother. Every poll had her winning the electoral count in florida and pa

Polls really are useless most of the time because it all depends on who is polled and where. There are very few polls that can honestly say they hold no political bias one way or the other

And this is off topic but for the record, I said weeks ago the delta strain would peak in august and then start to go away..... numbers now show it reached its peak in many of the southern states and will also do so up north soon

And again kids do not need masks especially under 12 years of age. They simply do not get that sick. Still under 400 have died from covid and everyone had an underlying condition
Not to mention, if you try to mask little kids, lol I have been in the elementary schools... does anyone hear actually think those little kids wear them all day properly? Lmfao

Masking kids is insane and goes against the science
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:30 PM   #210
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oh, nothing to see here, just the Democrats casually admitting they concealed 12,000 American deaths to keep one of their Dear Leaders in power. I'm sure they'll never do anything like that again.

BREAKING: New York Gov. Kathy Hochul acknowledges nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state from COVID-19 than had been publicized by her predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.

https://apnews.com/article/andrew-cu...&utm_medium=AP

But hey, lets watch the low information voters blame Ron DeSantis for this too

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women