Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2015, 08:42 PM   #196
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
What about that guy that didn't have gonorrhea. And the Levant was completely devoid of europeans before the muslims arrived. Lincoln was as gay as you are ugly.
You continue to prove you are an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #197
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You continue to prove you are an inveterate liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
But you love me, you overgrown jizzeater

Chicken Dick! Get to doing that chicken dance.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:49 PM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you love me, you overgrown jizzeater

Chicken Dick! Get to doing that chicken dance.
Why is it that the lib-retards in this forum, like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, have fetishes for faggots and poultry?
Old 04-27-2015, 10:16 PM   #199
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Nothing is as lame as your punctuation and grammar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The dead space between your ears chicken dick. Better rethink your poor deflection.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:22 PM   #200
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why is it that the lib-retards in this forum, like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, have fetishes for faggots and poultry?
Same reason you love being a gruberized odumbo minion sodomite
Old 04-28-2015, 06:32 AM   #201
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The dead space between your ears chicken dick. Better rethink your poor deflection.
Your grammar and punctuation are atrocious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Same reason you love being a gruberized odumbo minion sodomite
You're an admitted liar and a hypocritical advocate for perverts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the effectiveness of your hypocritical homo insults is still wholly dependent on the premise that everyone rejects homos because their behavior is outside societal norms, you hypocritical and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:30 AM   #202
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your grammar and punctuation are atrocious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That is all you have to squawk about when you get your ass handed to you chicken dick. Your grammar when responding to most posts is juvenile, and is of schoolyard content.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:44 AM   #203
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is all you have to squawk about when you get your ass handed to you, chicken dick. Your grammar when responding to most posts is juvenile, and is of schoolyard content.
Your posts are not only filled with lies, they're also stupid and without substance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, the only thing about your posts left to discuss is your poor understanding of the English language, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:17 AM   #204
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your posts are not only filled with lies, they're also stupid and without substance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, the only thing about your posts left to discuss is your poor understanding of the English language, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep babbling your childish insults chicken dick. Your grasp of the English is second rate, your comprehension skills are rudimentary at best. Your posts are filled with the most childish comments, which you delight in repeating over and over. 99% of the crap you post are lies, you will not answer any question just deflect. However you are entertaining in a laughing stock sort of way. RIP chicken dick.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:15 AM   #205
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep babbling your childish insults chicken dick. Your grasp of the English is second rate,give an example
your comprehension skills are rudimentary at best give an example
. Your posts are filled with the most childish comments, which you delight in repeating over and over. 99% of the crap you post are lies,prove it
you will not answer any question just deflect.example
However you are entertaining in a laughing stock sort of way.you are the laughing stock of this form
RIP chicken dick.
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:32 AM   #206
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You just described your own posts, all 18 thousand or whatever of them, exactly.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:30 PM   #207
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
LOL hey chicken dick here is one of your cocksucking minions coming to your rescue. He has stupid posts like you do.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:44 PM   #208
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
LOL hey chicken dick here is one of your cocksucking minions coming to your rescue. He has stupid posts like you do.

If that's all it takes to "rescue" IB, it must be because you can't provide any examples backing up your own "childish insults", uva littleone.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:46 PM   #209
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep babbling your childish insults chicken dick. Your grasp of the English is second rate,give an example
. Your posts are filled with the most childish comments, which you delight in repeating over and over. 99% of the crap you post are lies,prove it
However you are entertaining in a laughing stock sort of way.you are the laughing stock of this form
RIP chicken dick.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PUSSY LIPS
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #210
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Over the course of 2000 years certain individuals and groups have practiced cannibalism, but that doesn't mean it's not deviant behavior, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:
Both have been termed deviant behavior in Western society, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You've yet to produce a scientific study that incontrovertibly states homosexuality is genetically predetermined (AKA natural/normal), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:
You should have learned the answer to that question when you took high school biology, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you haven't produced your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The preponderance of historical fact -- 2,000 years vs 20 yrs of fallacious advocacy -- proves you're a liar, shamman.
Quote:
Suffice it to say that you have just admitted that you cannot produce your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hence, it is your fallacious opinion that lacks the substantive evidence to make it valid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet another lie from your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C.; not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:
The LBGT agenda is nothing but propaganda and lies without incontrovertible, substantive scientific evidence to support their, and your, fallacious claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If that's all it takes to "rescue" IB, it must be because you can't provide any examples backing up your own "childish insults", uva littleone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
RIP chicken dick.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PUSSY LIPS
See if this helps you two cocksuckers out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women