Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #196
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your stupid post doesn't change the fact that Christians were in that region before the rise of Islam and the fact that the Crusades were launched to recapture what Islam had taken, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And it especially doesn't change the facts about how you were the moronic liar that lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades to support your lame-ass and lying position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
All your lies and all the kings men can't put humpty dumpty together again.. Last time fuckface..
1- I quoted from your Dr Rothschild's report.
2- I gave you the prime reason for the start of the crusades in the last post.
3- Fuck off spin DR.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:48 PM   #197
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
It's entertaining when ehhbuhr discusses history with certain people...
Stay on the porch wiffy, you are in over your head. How is your new job as fluffer at the "Love Ranch" working out for you?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
All your lies and all the kings men can't put humpty dumpty together again.. Last time fuckface..
1- I quoted from your Dr Rothschild's report. You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because, despite your lying claim, Rothschild's findings show syphilis in New World skeletons from around 1,800 to 2,000 years ago.
2- I gave you the prime reason for the start of the crusades in the last post. Your opinion of what was the "prime reason" is not only manifestly wrong because you've taken one quote out of context, your opinion is also a lie because it is exactly the opposite from what you originally claimed Lamb said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
3- Fuck off spin DR.
Follow your own advice, you lying SOB.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #199
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're the liar who continually tries to put another member at risk by attempting to put him, IBIdiot? Please explain why you think that's acceptable, using terms even the couple of hillbilly retards who think you're clever may understand. Then explain how the term "inbred" doesn't connote sex. And how your use of that doesn't constitute a forbidden topic?

Explain away, IBIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:46 AM   #200
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're the liar who continually tries to put another member at risk by attempting to put him, IBIdiot? Please explain why you think that's acceptable, using terms even the couple of hillbilly retards who think you're clever may understand. Then explain how the term "inbred" doesn't connote sex. And how your use of that doesn't constitute a forbidden topic?

Explain away, IBIdiot.
You'd be the only fucked-in-the-head moron that envisions how procreating chimpanzees in some manner constitutes a forbidden topic, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 07-09-2015, 12:06 PM   #201
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Christianity spread throughout that region without state sponsorship and despite Roman persecution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the last crusade to finish, which was in Spain, didn't end until 1492: late 15th Century, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You said they began in the 13th century. You were wrong. Christianity was the roman state religion. Hardly persecution. You're thinking of earlier times. Incorrect again. And the crusades ended in 1272, so you're way off again.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:31 PM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You said they began in the 13th century. You were wrong. Christianity was the roman state religion. Hardly persecution. You're thinking of earlier times. Incorrect again. And the crusades ended in 1272, so you're way off again.
Chalk "13" up to a typo that should have read "11", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Quote:
The Crusades

A pluralist view of the Crusades has developed in the 20th century inclusive of all papal-led efforts, whether in the Middle East or in Europe. This takes into account the view of the Roman Catholic Church and medieval contemporaries such as Saint Bernard of Clairvaux that gave equal precedence to comparable military campaigns against pagans, heretics and many undertaken for political reasons. This wider definition includes the persecution of heretics in Southern France, the political conflict between Christians in Sicily, the Christian re-conquest of Iberia [Spain] and the conquest of heathens in the Baltic. (source)
Old 07-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #203
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chalk "13" up to a typo that should have read "11", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

You would be the erroneously posting liar who tried to write off his errors as "typos," you (fill in the blank with repetitive insult).

BTW -- you're dodging the question about your frequent and egregious violation of security guidelines, let alone having any semblance of regard for a fellow monger. Ooops... I guess you're not a fellow monger after all, IBGrandfatheredTrannyFucker!

Old 07-09-2015, 02:53 PM   #204
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You would be the erroneously posting liar who tried to write off his errors as "typos," you (fill in the blank with repetitive insult).

BTW -- you're dodging the question about your frequent and egregious violation of security guidelines, let alone having any semblance of regard for a fellow monger. Ooops... I guess you're not a fellow monger after all, IBGrandfatheredTrannyFucker!

Quote:
Quote:
Iis this still a source of outrage?
Quote:
you can't express your opinion witho pandering to the pigs feet
Quote:
Wy were you handling his ass,
Quote:
Another brilliant and in now way knee jerk reactionary thread,
Quote:
the Engqlish language.
Quote:
Hes a pandering maniac
Quote:
whose suggesting that?

Old 07-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #205
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thank you Mr. Webster!

Of course, that's yet another of your stupid dodges. Why don't you answer the questions about your ongoing, deliberate and reprehensible attempts to out a fellow monger?
Old 07-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #206
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Explain away, IBIdiot.
" ...attempting to PUT him. " ,assup ? How do you "PUT" someone ? does woomby the spelling Nazi heed to spend some "extra time" with you after class there at the State School for Idiots and Mouth Breathers " to "get you right " in yer letters ? ! That will devolve quickly into a gayfest between the two of you ! And he likes ATM now, so make sure to give him that for his "efforts" to help you assup !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:53 PM   #207
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Mark this day. IB admitted a mistake. Wider interpretation means bullshit. What are considered the crusades ended in 1272.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Mark this day. IB admitted a mistake. Wider interpretation means bullshit. What are considered the crusades ended in 1272.
Modern Medieval scholars -- not your grade school kiddy text -- embrace the Reconquista as a part of the Crusades, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the Reconquista ended in 1492, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #209
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Modern Medieval scholars -- not your grade school kiddy text -- embrace the Reconquista as a part of the Crusades, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the Reconquista ended in 1492, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Wrong again, you freelance faggot from Obama's hometown of Chicago.

"The Reconquista ("reconquest")[a] is a period of approximately 781 years in the history of the Iberian Peninsula, after the Islamic conquest in 711 to the fall of Granada, the last Islamic state on the peninsula, in 1492"

The Reconquista and the Crusades are separate entities in the annals of history. Modern Medieval scholars can all get together and suck your dick for all I care. Won't change anything. The reconquista was a battle for the Iberian Peninsula.

"During the latter part of the Reconquista it was considered a holy war similar to the Crusades."

Similar to, but not the, Crusades. This isn't a typo. You're just fucking wrong. No one regards them as the same thing outside of some liberal college fucking campus shitstain.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:34 AM   #210
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

IBIdiot, look at the bright side. You got your ass handed to you, but you're still in possession of it. Think about how much blissful pleasure you can have with your own ass...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women