Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2015, 07:47 AM   #196
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Speaking of the truth...post the link. Until you do...there is no truth...

Until you admit you outed me AGAIN...you don't get to use the word "truth"...ever...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:58 AM   #197
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Speaking of the truth...post the link. Until you do...there is no truth...
Right that's what you say!!!! I tell you what how about you put the link up, and if you have erased it out your inbox just go to urban dictionary look it up and post it yourself!!!!!

I'm done with you bye bye bye....
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:05 AM   #198
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You still won't admit it...after the ban...after sending it to everyone else and watching them get banned for it...after realizing you'd suffer repercussions if you posted it. You still can't admit you outed me again.

You wonder why you'll get no sympathy when you get removed from this board? This is why. Live with what you are...an outing, broke, BP hooker with a cheap weave who can't earn enough money to live up to her responsibilities...talk to you later honey.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:06 AM   #199
underscorejs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I keep hearing whining cunt trying to steer away from the subject of listing out the alleged 13 recipient..

Knowing that he can't back up his claims..so a desperate bully tries his best to pump out trash out of his rear.

Oh by the way, WU, I think I saw you just the other night near Montrose area just sitting alone by yourself in this lobster sandwich shop... being a little quiet, but in your head, you were plotting your next move... you saw me sitting across the restaurant, but since I was just there getting some food to go, you didn't pay much attention to my presence. Next thing I saw.. damn boy..you went to the back alley..and just gave someone the best BBBJ ever. And afterward, I saw you giving the man a nice hug with a nice grab in his butt, and then went back to the same shop...just sat by yourself again..alone. You must be lonely, but fret not, truth will set you free though. I know a number of well endowed black men who would wipe your loneliness away. Serious offer. Just PM me, and I will hook you up with those gentlemen. Don't worry.. Mods can't read your PM unless I RTM them. Your secret is all good with me.

So come again, what is this list of 13 recipients?
underscorejs is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:16 AM   #200
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
There's only one way to see through the smoke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscorejs View Post
@StinkyFingers, fully agree with you about asking questions.

@FoxyNC, thanks to StinkyFingers, we now know that you received the PM from WS, not from Mikeinaction and not from Champagne Brown either.

So in a way, anything to do with WS here is an isolated incidence between WS and WU, nothing to do with Champagne at all. So, you guys should start a new thread if you guys want to keep talking about WS.
Quote:
Heh...keep digging guys...that hole has a bottom, and you're almost there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I think the bottom has already been reached with your lying butt!!!!

And they made you a mod smh!!!! You needed a clean up crew as you made a big mess of yourself.

Quote:
I stop reading at the bold part wakeup. It has nothing to do with being bold or I think I won....

It's just better to be honest that's it!!!!
The truth always comes to light remember that
Quote:
Right that's what you say!!!! I tell you what how about you put the link up, and if you have erased it out your inbox just go to urban dictionary look it up and post it yourself!!!!!

I'm done with you bye bye bye....
Quote:
You still won't admit it...after the ban...after sending it to everyone else and watching them get banned for it...after realizing you'd suffer repercussions if you posted it. You still can't admit you outed me again.

You wonder why you'll get no sympathy when you get removed from this board? This is why. Live with what you are...an outing, broke, BP hooker with a cheap weave who can't earn enough money to live up to her responsibilities...talk to you later honey.
I still didn't read what you had to say... And I probably never will everything you say now is taking with a grain of salt..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #201
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Why? You want people to believe you...go ahead...make them believe you didn't out me...this should be good.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #202
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
...and just gave someone the best BBBJ ever.
Um...how did you know it was the best ever...unless it was you getting blown? Was it good for you sweetie?

P.S.-If you think I'm going to list the recipients and get pointed into a ban for revealing private communications, you're as dumb as I thought...
Old 05-02-2015, 08:25 AM   #203
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
I don't take anything personal, this is purely for my amusement.

Asking questions is the only way to get answers if you want to understand something. The more questions you ask, the more clarity in your understanding. If I knew the answers, I wouldn't ask the questions.

Yes, I have posted about dummy computers, new ISPs, new accounts. That is irrelevant to this discussion.

I prefer chess to checkers ... Queens Bitch 7 ... your move.
I do believe there are situations in life where asking so many questions starts to make other people suspicious
of ones curiosity.
I am suspicious, that is my opinion, and I have my right to it.
And contrarily, I do believe you questioning the
  • "methods of mods application of rules/enforcement of"
  • "systematic questioning of technicalities"
  • "systematic breakdown of rules and fine-print."

And you posting on a separate occasion; on how one could successfully circumnavigate "the rules" and circumnavigating any systematic "blocks" from doing so, are actually very similar & more relative than YOU give credit;
more alike to two parallel train tracks, headed towards the same destination.
(I know I use a lot of metaphors.)
I feel they are very relevant to one another.
Again, that is my opinion.
(Technical troubleshooting training with college accreditation in my background, I notice when particular people are more adept to "figuring a system out." -
"In order to screw the system over, one must know the system.")

(I just woke up, so I hope that makes sense! Ha, if not that will teach me to groggily check these posts... I need(S) coffee....)

As much as I applaud anyone's pursuit of enlightenment...
This is like walking up to the cops at a crime scene and overly questioning them, (IMO.)
If a person asks too many questions, instead of just freaking observing, somehow that just LOOKS suspicious, and something negative is bound to be a subsequent result for the over-eager questioner.
(Again, this is just my experiences in life that lead me to think like this, and my opinion.)

I question not the fact that you ask questions, but why these particular questions...
What is YOUR motive?
To gain understanding of how/what tactics mods use? What the technicalities are? Where the lines lay in fine print? What is done? How is it done?

To what end?

Seems like you are asking a LOT of questions, but then again what do I know.

I do know that once in the underworld, it pays to be skeptical & observant, and although as good natured, curious, and good-willed as a person may be coming into this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
.... but from our position, we have to take the stance that EVERYONE thinks to use (information) maliciously... The one time you don't, is when it gets used as such...

Quote:

@FoxyNC, thanks to StinkyFingers, we now know that you received the PM from WS, not from Mikeinaction and not from Champagne Brown either.
I never said PM. I didn't not verify that. Read back. You assumed.
Good try though.

Quote:
So, you guys should start a new thread if you guys want to keep talking about WS.
Heh.
That reminds me of that other thread where the guy was saying:
Quote:
"noone that's not from here, or contributing to this thread "on topic," giving me information in the format I demand, may post in this thread."

I see that went well for him.

Quote:
Think carefully...think hard...think like an educated person and not a $30 weave havin', ghetto street walking hoodrat...if you can...

smh....

Wow.... just... wow.....

The inner monologue in my head when I read WU's posts.... has been voice cast by none other than....

Ok, now I got to drink this tiger blood, err, coffee.
Mmmm coffee.

What goes with coffee? Maybe popcorn?

Foxy
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:52 AM   #204
underscorejs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um...how did you know it was the best ever...unless it was you getting blown? Was it good for you sweetie?

P.S.-If you think I'm going to list the recipients and get pointed into a ban for revealing private communications, you're as dumb as I thought...
Using "ban" as an excuse to not back up your claims? Ha! of course.

WU..honestly, I don't mind getting sucked off by you as long as you swallow me whole like a good slut..No teething.. No spitting. Like Mickey Donovan once said "because a mouth is a mouth”

Quote:
Why? You want people to believe you...go ahead...make them believe you didn't out me...this should be good.
whining cunt, I could totally out you first by taking a photo of you in the back alley, and again when you were in the sandwich shop (it isn't that hard to find, as there can only be that many lobster sandwich shop in Montrose area). But I totally respect your privacy. In real life, you seem the opposite of WU. You wear white dress shirt with black pants, almost like an older version of Mormon going door to door to spread His holy message. It is a little shocking I know.. as I expect you to be more like a Biff Tannen, but what can I say? it is what it is.

Quote:
You going to be able live up to your responsibilities by selling $20 blowjobs in the back of cars? ....ghetto street walking hoodrat...
Champagne also has a real job, hence, she only advertised twice on this board. Simply put, she doesn't need to give $20 blowjobs to get by.

Out of the whole event, Champagne has been nothing but classy. So in contrast, you are the hoodrat (again, it is surprising, given what you look like in real life. Alas, if you talk like a hoodrat and act like one...). In real life, Champagne actually talks proper and doesn't act ghetto, but you wouldn't know that because you never met her in real life.

Enough said though.. Back up your claims or crash and burn in your own mess.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:58 AM   #205
underscorejs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
I never said PM. I didn't not verify that. Read back. You assumed.
Good try though.
So email from WS then. Same conclusion.. If you want to talk about WS, start a new thread.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #206
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Okay.... lets try and sift through some of this to clear more "smoke" if you will.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
No way to retrieve deleted material either I reckon...
As far as what gets posted on this board, there are records of everything. When the staff edits or deletes portions of posts/threads there is ALWAYS a copy left in the staff areas (admins see even more).

Quote:
Read slower ... Never said anyone was not entitled to privacy nor a right to bitch. But, it is clear that one can fabricate on the site without penalty.

So, you got a PM from Wreckshop and forwarded the PM to the Houston Mods?
Not sure your motive here in this line of questioning, but I think she answered this question already. Or is it you choose not to believe the answer given because it pokes holes in your agenda here?

Quote:
@StinkyFingers, fully agree with you about asking questions.

So in a way, anything to do with WS here is an isolated incidence between WS and WU, nothing to do with Champagne at all. So, you guys should start a new thread if you guys want to keep talking about WS.
This part is completely incorrect. The origin of the matter has EVERYTHING to do with the further distribution of information. Had the originator of said PM not sent it out in the first place, it would not be readily available for others to distribute. The fault lies completely at the feet to where it all started.

Quote:
I stop reading at the bold part wakeup. It has nothing to do with being bold or I think I won....

It's just better to be honest that's it!!!!
The truth always comes to light remember that
Quite apropos indeed... say the word, and I can explain you recent vacations in detail with the community if you like...

Quote:

Let me make this PERFECTLY clear... there is not one single mod or admin on this site that is not DYING to push the BAN button on Wakeup! NOT ONE!! In fact I think the pool is up to a bottle of whiskey, case of beer, 10 lap dances at a chosen establishment, and case of Sheba cat food... wait! Fucking Boardman... but anyway, many a bounty awaits the one who gets to put him away....
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:17 AM   #207
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You kids going to try and keep going? Just askin'...

There's so much shit you'll never see because you're not part of it...unless Champagne outs it to you...which makes perfect sense.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:38 AM   #208
underscorejs
Valued Poster

Quote:
You kids going to try and keep going? Just askin'...

There's so much shit you'll never see because you're not part of it...unless Champagne outs it to you...which makes perfect sense.
She doesn't out anything to me as she is a professional and discreet lady.

You and I, however, can perfectly meet up at that lobster sandwich shop. I will treat you a lobster roll for a Jacksons, and you can return the favor. So you pick a time, and I will work something with you in PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #209
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie View Post
If he keeps sending RW information, why don't yall just give him a lifetime ban??? And add Alyssaxoxo and Anna Star to that! This is their doing... Oh , there's someone else but I don't want to say the name or he'll know I'm talking about him.
What makes you say this? Just curious if there is a factual basis behind it or if this is just speculation.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #210
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

This thread is fucked up. Outing someone is terrible. Yet a provider is sprinkling bread crumbs to a guy's name and no one seems to take issue with that. Well, I think it's fucked up. No one should be allowed to leave clues to a person's name. I don't understand why this is being allowed. I guess I need to go re-read the rules.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women