Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2017, 03:53 PM   #196
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Nobody yet has told me one single Trump policy that is going to effect the average middle class family in a good way? What is he doing for you, nothing!
He is trying to keep me safe from people who think like you. That is what he is doing.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:04 PM   #197
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What kind of a sexist, misogynist asshole would assume women can't think for themselves and only vote as their husbands tell them to? You're too stupid to realize we have a secret ballot in this country. Makes it hard for libtards like you to coerce people.
CrustyLady your a dick! That aside I know a lot of deplorables, they get in their pick up trucks, put on the cowboy hat, they have their gun and confederate flag flying high, they refer to their wives as bitches and treat them with the same disrespect their fearless leader does, Donald Trump! Why else would any woman vote for Donald Trump unless they felt pressured to or have been fed Alternative Facts by their meat head red neck husbands.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #198
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default Trump is not building any stupid wall !

Well Trumps biggest promise to his deplorables will never happen! No wall paid for by Mexico! Like a true bully when he was stood up to by the president of Mexico he turned into a pussy! You don't hear anymore about the wall from Donald Trump. It's AMAZING how many of you were suckerd by the wall, hahaha!
Old 02-03-2017, 04:47 PM   #199
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Another thing he will never do that he had to promise his deplorables to get their deplorable vote is to deport all illegal immigrants. Already backed down from that one too!
Old 02-03-2017, 05:19 PM   #200
lnino
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Sorry was working didn't have a chance to get back to you. I'll tell you one thing that helped me personally. I work in the oil and gas industry, the production and distribution side. This is an industry that the past administration did their best to stifle and slow down. Trump is doing the exact opposite, therefore thousands of hardworking Americans can get back to work working good paying skill jobs. Now I know you're probably going to jump on the tree huggers nuts and start talking about the environment, I'm all for protecting the environment also. The money is there, the companies will do whatever it takes to get the resources so smart people need to come up with ideas to keep the environment safe while gaining energy independence for America. I'm no scientist and neither are you so don't tell me about how it can't be done. And I'll tell you something that Trump is going to do for ALL Americans, not just the middle class. Have a plan to keep us safe, lower taxes, strong jobsense plan, infrastructure plan, not regulating industries out of existence, scrapping or re doing shitty trade deals, basically put AMERICA FIRST! Exactly what he said he would do. ?
lnino is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:36 PM   #201
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Nobody yet has told me one single Trump policy that is going to effect the average middle class family in a good way? What is he doing for you, nothing!
There has been several, you're to stupid to read.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #202
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Once again, he has protected us from jail bird Hillary and blowjob bill
Old 02-03-2017, 06:51 PM   #203
bambino
Valued Poster

BTW Limpy, here's a HUGE libtard willing to give Trump a chance:

http://www.lifezette.com/popzette/mo...will-not-lose/

I think he's on to something
Old 02-03-2017, 07:10 PM   #204
MetalJunkie9
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

The funny thing about all this is that if that stupid criminal can't would have won all of us Republicans would have gone about our normal lives, back to our JOBS and there would be no riots or protests or fucking retards starting threads such as this one. Ainly because we WORK for a living and don't have time for your stupid liberal bullshit. Donald Trump is our president and if you don't like it then get the fuck out of my country
MetalJunkie9 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #205
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Metaljunkie9, we republicans protested nov 7th. We came out against all media reports and polls saying how bad we were and we took back our country. The other side feels entitled to the win because that is what there leader obama made them think. The way they are acting is probably what the lobby at the welfare office looks like every day.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:58 PM   #206
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
There has been several, you're to stupid to read.
Irony's a bitch, ain't it?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:35 AM   #207
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
CrustyLady your (sic) a dick! ... Why else would any woman vote for Donald Trump unless they felt pressured to or have been fed Alternative Facts by their meat head red neck husbands.
Oh my! Meltdown much, limpy?

It's a shame you're too fucking BIGOTED against the people you call deplorables to figure out why they voted for the pussy grabber. But that's ok. I'd rather see you remain ignorant. That way you will keep losing elections - AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!

So keep being a meathead! Call me a dick all you want, you're only fucking yourself!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:51 AM   #208
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
It will be a great time if your a CEO of a major corporation but if your not your road kill to Trumps policies!
Hey fucktard, learn the difference between your (possessive) and you're (contraction of you are), ok? Figure out when to use an apostrophe, too. Nobody takes you seriously here. You're obviously an intellectual inferior.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:19 AM   #209
FireFly2003
Valued Poster

As soon as a liberal throws out the Fascist claim they loose all credibility. The left are the Fascists in today's America. Learn what words mean before you use them. While you are at it learn what Racist, & Bigot mean as well. Then again don't. Actions & beliefs of today's Democrats will guarantee a Trump reelection in 4 years.
FireFly2003 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:57 AM   #210
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Irony's a bitch, ain't it?
Cmon Stalker, you can do better than that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women