Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36492
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 08:51 PM   #196
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Houston CoEd. Miss a week, and you have 13 f'ing pages on a single thread to start catching up...
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #197
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
The problem was not how many hookers have his RW info, the problem arises when that info is leaked to the public. Girls talk amongst themselves, even working girls, these things are going to happen. But here in the shadows, we have our secrets, the secrets can be shared in the shadows but NEVER brought to light. That's when BANS and outcasting need to be incurred.
Correct - Icky ownership/management don't want this site used to turbocharge Revelations (that's for dh) of RW info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
so why'd you come back? maybe all the newbie tards discovered you had a cock under that skirt..
Who came back? WU? Ol' Ho'?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:54 PM   #198
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Hardhat, you don't have to understand. I'm not here to tell stories unless I want to. Other than that this place is for my entertainment. I didn't recant when called out, I recanted when I went back to check for myself and got clarification.
Not hard to get the shit mixed up sometimes.
You're right no need to understand here, I'm just curious by nature and this hooker drama intrigues me. It's cheap entertainment between sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Heh...incentivized...
I bask in the glory of the love...
HeH!!! peachez, welcome back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
so why'd you come back? maybe all the newbie tards discovered you had a cock under that skirt..
"she" says she's here for the entertainment, but I think she's here for the money. IJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Houston CoEd. Miss a week, and you have 13 f'ing pages on a single thread to start catching up...
You could give me a call Camille, I'll fill you in on all the latest drama, the Ban-A-Palooza, Godzilla sightings and everything. Good to see you back babe! You can tell me about your vacation too.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:01 PM   #199
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
The problem was not how many hookers have his RW info, the problem arises when that info is leaked to the public.
The problem is how many ladies have his RL info who might have some incentive to make it public, many of whom he's probably never met in person, but taunted on the board. While Champagne Brown did it under her own handle, it would be easy enough for any one of them to create a new male ECCIE handle on a public-access wifi using a third-party computer, phone or table and post his RL info, never to be caught, nor identified. Be careful what enemies you make, particularly on-line.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:12 PM   #200
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wait...I left???
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #201
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
While Champagne Brown did it under her own handle, it would be easy enough for any one of them to create a new male ECCIE handle on a public-access wifi using a third-party computer, phone or table and post his RL info, never to be caught, nor identified. Be careful what enemies you make, particularly on-line.
Your knowledge of how to do these things without getting caught is disturbing. Not to mention you just gave up this knowledge to those who aren't as devious as you are.
Bullets out of the gun now... ain't going back
Quote:
Wait...I left???
You just mused Olivia, she left about 15 mins ago.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:15 PM   #202
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

The love...the LOVE...

I'm feelin' it bitches...
Old 04-17-2015, 09:20 PM   #203
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your knowledge of how to do these things without getting caught is disturbing. Not to mention you just gave up this knowledge to those who aren't as devious as you are.

Bullets out of the gun now... ain't going back
Old 04-17-2015, 10:23 PM   #204
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Your knowledge of how to do these things without getting caught is disturbing.
disturbing? nah, not hardly. any gibbon probably knows this. it's internet basics. of course I guess being as many here can't rotate a photo image maybe here it would be hi-tech but it really isn't.

Quote:
Not to mention you just gave up this knowledge to those who aren't as devious as you are......
my thoughts when I read that. pretty sure it was his thoughts to and done with purpose.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:21 PM   #205
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
distributing?...
my thoughts when I read that. pretty sure it was his thoughts to and done with purpose.
My thoughts were not so much as to the technical sidesteps to bypass the site's "safeguards", but more of a statement as to the devious nature of how stinky's mind works. Almost as if, "this is how I did it, it worked for me, now it's your turn" type of mentality. That's what I find disturbing.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:00 AM   #206
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Heh
Old 04-18-2015, 06:17 AM   #207
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
My thoughts were not so much as to the technical sidesteps to bypass the site's "safeguards", but more of a statement as to the devious nature of how stinky's mind works. Almost as if, "this is how I did it, it worked for me, now it's your turn" type of mentality. That's what I find disturbing.
Heh ... May disturbance be with you.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #208
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Old whore, you are wrong..........you whores have to be fighting over WU.............ijs
No, our (our being you and me) sweet, dear Peachez tried to continue the little game he'd been playing. But he couldn't up the antie so here we are. It pleased me oh so much that he was literally too afraid to even whisper my name. I heart that. I heart that so much I broke my own rule. Just for him. I'd like to get a good laugh out of him again to day, but we'll see. He may come back out to play...or not...it's his pussy not mine.

Also, somewhere in this fucked up thread I've already said we were waiting for Peachez, his white knights and the one with the BBD. Using your logic, you and I are "fighting" over our little Peachez since you are white knighting him and trying to stir the pot more with HV and myself. You needn't bother, she can't shut her mouth despite all her best efforts so I'll have my toy for a while. But, I do like your style.

HV has simply taken the advantage of larger Peachez umbrella of shame and drama, to beg for scraps. This one, who has the most unfortunate initials I can imagine of for a hooker BTW, is a messy, egregious female that takes every opportunity to try to make women look bad so she can get a pet on the head by you or other - oh, we'll use ring leaders - that she looks up to. The saddest thing of all is she isn't even trying, what would be the ulitmate fail, to make herself look better like most betas do. SMH...I've tried to school her.

Her last post was a classic case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
WTF, you have to be careful with them words........you have to take out an "s" so you don't get as many points for being abusssssssive of others.

ashole would get you 2 points
asshole would get you 5 points
assshole would get you 7 points

Just so we are clear about all of this.............before we came over here in mass from the old place (don't say it or the thread will go to that other place), Houston Co-ed had one page........one fucking page............I'm just saying.
Really, referencing a Daddy post from FOUR years ago as an excuse for why she spelled something incorrectly. I'm'a gonna have to go try to school her some more.

Onward into the night we go....I've got to get some coffee first. I just woke up.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 11:12 AM   #209
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Last night was most entertaining, I must say. Olivia's appearance came with much surprise. I'm sure it caught peachez off guard as well. I heard tale of a tale of some tail with a shared incall. Intriguing at first but it fizzled to nada. So now it's a new day, back to the same old same old "Whores That Hate WakeUp" story. But this episode has a twist, an asterisk(star), a star that shines brighter than any star in the Heavens. One whose name is not to be spoken lest she should appear. But here she regardless. Welcome back Olivia. I'm with you this morning, off to get some coffee, commercial break in todays episode...
Quote:
Wait...I left???
Quote:
You just missed Olivia, she left about 15 mins ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Onward into the night we go....I've got to get some coffee first. I just woke up.
Todays episode is sponsored by the Columbian Coffee Growers Assn.
Thank You for tuning in.
Old 04-18-2015, 11:13 AM   #210
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Really, referencing a Daddy post from FOUR years ago as an excuse for why she spelled something incorrectly. I'm'a gonna have to go try to school her some more.
Quote:
But he couldn't up the antie so here we are.
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women