Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2016, 04:08 PM   #196
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
munkin, you got some splaining to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5nFmZ0TrI

Tell it to your bitches. I'm not the one watching ISIS propaganda videos. Like you and them.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:51 PM   #197
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Wonder if he and EKIM attend the same " special " school for those with mental deficiencies ?
Gay rey graduated from the Trump school of fucking up. He is now a certified instructor in his glory hole. Best dick sucker in house.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:24 PM   #198
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The flag was found in Iraq in 2008, douche-bag. So prove someone else used it in Iraq around 2008.
Give it up, sperm burper. You're the one claiming the flag "proves" ISIS existed back in 2008. I showed it proves no such thing. Keep trying, douche.

Quote:
The Arabian peninsula and Somalia are a ways from Baghdad. Again, no proof whatsoever it's not an actual ISIS flag other than your word.
Where was al-Zarqawi killed, moron? And what was the name of his terrorist group? Oh yeah – AQI. And what does AQI stand for? Al Qaeda in IRAQ, right?

And we already learned FROM YOUR OWN LINK that al queda used the flag!

Better quit now, cocksucker. The waiting line at the gloryholes is getting long.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:27 PM   #199
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
WRONG!

At least you got the kill date right.

Al-Zarqawi pledged fealty to Osama bin Laden. That made him a sworn agent (or "strategist" if you prefer) of Al Qaeda, not ISIS (which didn't even exist when he died). I explained all of this to your Butt Buddy woomby. I even dug up my previous posts and directed you to them in this thread (post #151) and YOU STILL DON'T GET IT?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Has all that cum-guzzling rotted your brain?

If I provide ANOTHER link, will your cum-rotted skull be able to absorb it? Or have all your brain cells been short-circuited by sperm eruptions?

"In late 2004 he joined al-Qaeda, and pledged allegiance to Osama bin Laden..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi
“With the advent of Ramadan and the need for Muslims to unify ranks in the face of the enemy... We announce that the Tawhid Wal Jihad Group, its prince and soldiers, have pledged allegiance to the shaikh of the mujahideen Osama bin Laden,” said the statement"

He didn't join al-Qaeda. He pledged allegiance to bin Laden
You sure like talking about cum. You still trying to relive your only quarter in college? They had a party in your mouth and everybody came.

Now you're talking about 2004. That has nothing to do with when ISS was formed. Just like a group from Somalia using a flag found in Bagdad doesn't mean it's not an ISIS flag.

But the most obvious thing, other than burro cum on your lips, is you are ignoring the interview with Abu Ahmed. Why?
Let me hear your douche-bag excuse why you talk shit when you have no proof other than some posts from some cocksucker.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:47 PM   #200
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
“With the advent of Ramadan and the need for Muslims to unify ranks in the face of the enemy... We announce that the Tawhid Wal Jihad Group, its prince and soldiers, have pledged allegiance to the shaikh of the mujahideen Osama bin Laden,” said the statement"

He didn't join al-Qaeda. He pledged allegiance to bin Laden
You sure like talking about cum. You still trying to relive your only quarter in college? They had a party in your mouth and everybody came.

he didn't join the boy scouts either. but they don't bomb things do they?

Now you're talking about 2004. That has nothing to do with when ISS was formed. Just like a group from Somalia using a flag found in Bagdad doesn't mean it's not an ISIS flag.

But the most obvious thing, other than burro cum on your lips, is you are ignoring the interview with Abu Ahmed. Why?
Let me hear your douche-bag excuse why you talk shit when you have no proof other than some posts from some cocksucker.

munchy, at this rate you are gonna give the favorites for Dipshit of the year a real "independent" darkhorse candidacy. that's democracy in action yeah? ahahaha

should they be concerned you might take the clown .. er crown?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:07 PM   #201
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Give it up, sperm burper. You're the one claiming the flag "proves" ISIS existed back in 2008. I showed it proves no such thing. Keep trying, douche. Show where I claimed it "proved" anything. Once again you fall short as proven by the facts.

How quickly a cocksucker tries to do his thing.

The ISIS flag above found in Iraq in 2008- my statement.
It is the same flag as ISIS uses. No claim made it belonged to ISIS.

WRONG AGAIN! We all know what lazy liar says about erroneous shouting. The flag was found in Iraq. It is the same flag that ISIS uses.
Right again.

Once again there is no chair behind you when you sit. Just a big oily guy named Lance

Where was al-Zarkawi killed, moron? North of Bagdad What does that have to do with anything? Nothing.And what was the name of his terrorist group? Oh yeah – AQI. And what does AQI stand for? Al Qaeda in IRAQ, right?

Better quit now, cocksucker. The waiting line at the gloryholes is getting long.
The waiting line is no problem for you with your membership in the "Gallon Gulped" club.

Still waiting for you to belly up and then bend over the bar. Why are you afraid to take on the interview?
Old 06-20-2016, 06:09 PM   #202
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
munchy, at this rate you are gonna give the favorites for Dipshit of the year a real "independent" darkhorse candidacy. that's democracy in action yeah? ahahaha

should they be concerned you might take the clown .. er crown?
Come jump in with something other than your bullshit. You're a pest.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:14 PM   #203
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Gay rey graduated from the Trump school of fucking up. He is now a certified instructor in his glory hole. Best dick sucker in house.
You know as well as I do that gay rey will never be the best at anything.
He is as run of the mill as they come. The only thing he is slightly exceptional at is how many things he is unexceptional at.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:00 PM   #204
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Come jump in with something other than your bullshit. You're a pest.
you are really showing that so-called superior mindset off aren't ya? what was all that noise about being "above the fray"? all it takes is a couple posts and "Mr. Intelligent" is sucked into the Wild Wild West gutter. too easy.

you weren't even a challenge. we'd be disappointed if we weren't laughing so hard.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:33 PM   #205
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Those muzzies are a lot like the lyin liberals that way. Once they've screwed up a city ( Detroit ) or state ( Mexifornia ) so bad that even the perpetrators of their misguided policies have to leave, they THEN go to another city ( Austin, Houston, San Antonio ) or state ( Texas ) and ty to turn it into the shithole they just left in ruins.
yeah, I noticed that.

Islam also shares some similarity to communism on some of the things they do on economics; parasitism.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 07:48 PM   #206
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
munkin, you got some splaining to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5nFmZ0TrI
what language was he speaking?

I knew mohammed had a bunch of wives, but didn't know he had 11 for himself. lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 07:53 PM   #207
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are really showing that so-called superior mindset off aren't ya? what was all that noise about being "above the fray"? all it takes is a couple posts and "Mr. Intelligent" is sucked into the Wild Wild West gutter. too easy.
You got that right. I always know right where you'll be, Rolling around in the Wild Wild West stock yard run off. Your swimming pool away from your lack of having one.
you weren't even a challenge. we'd be disappointed if we weren't laughing so hard.
We?
So you're the new official spokes douche-bag for the Loser Brigade?.

You being inferior has nothing to do with whatever category I'm in. And while I'd like to think the beatings I've given you were the reason for you being an inferior douche-bag, it's obvious you were like that long before you came on this site.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:02 PM   #208
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
You being inferior has nothing to do with whatever category I'm in. And while I'd like to think the beatings I've given you were the reason for you being an inferior douche-bag, it's obvious you were like that long before you came on this site.
checkmate. you have proven my point. nice going idiot. it was nice making a fool of you. too easy.

every reply you make shows what an idiot you are. so go ahead and reply. what else do you have to say?

Old 06-20-2016, 08:41 PM   #209
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
checkmate. you have proven my point. nice going idiot. it was nice making a fool of you. too easy.

every reply you make shows what an idiot you are. so go ahead and reply. what else do you have to say?

Chumpmate

I fixed it for you.
You sure have a low bar for claiming "victory". But then you're not big on links either.
I'll tell you what. If it will make you go away, you can claim the doe you didn't put a round even close to was an antler-less buck that couldn't have run far.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:01 PM   #210
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I fixed it for you.
You sure have a low bar for claiming "victory". But then you're not big on links either.
I'll tell you what. If it will make you go away, you can claim the doe you didn't put a round even close to was an antler-less buck that couldn't have run far.
checkmate. keep taking the bait fool. ftfy all you want. i'm the KING of ftfy here. just ask the Chimp.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women